Whats the relationship between these two countries?

Whats the relationship between these two countries?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=U6m7WLmAUeY
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

They literally suck each other's dicks off.

I know there was a jap who ate a white girl in France but that's all.

France sends Japan poutine and Japan sends France wontons in exchange

Cultural obsession,it seems like Japanese people even Chinese mainland see it as an epitome of high fancy white people culture.

East Asians are cultural elitist that's how they see your worth

I wonder if this perception already changed considering all the immigration and islamification we hear about France.

Long story of cultural interest and exchanges for each other.
French Japonisme, they helped with Japan modernization (army, navy, law).
Today, Japanese people love France culture and history.
French people loves muh animu and muh japanese culture of zen bushido.

Both have an idealized view of the other and larped on that for two centuries already

I respect france
france is one of main developed countries.
culture,food,technology are first class.
only sorry is French are too proud of themselves.

I wonder why Japan never bonded with Portugal.

we buy their bags, they buy our manga
a good relationship i guess :D

and there is a frog who raped and murdered a japanese girl... it means our love is mutual.

>tfw no japanese gf(male)

he wasnt french, chile student

Is there any proof or is this just a 'they're guilty without trial because we're a 3rd world shithole that thinks murdering and eating people is worth numerous best selling books and a get out jail free card' thing?

Hi lads

Weaboos and ouiaboos

When I was in japan there was so many french things.

like?

A fuckload of french boutiques, people wearing clothes written in french. Whole streets named in french (rue des arts near ueno), buildings with french names, and so on.

The girl was dutch, not french

Yeah but he killed her in France.

What does that have to do with france?

Now that's how you build a friendship :-DDDD

>Both have an idealized view of the other
I have the yellow fever, it hurts.

Damn, he really looked like Nietzsche

When I was in France, there were so many Arabic things. Why are you guys so Araboo?

French police liked him and set him free. He's truly the symbol of love between Japan and France.

>France sends Japan poutine

France is not Canada your stupid mutt.

>Araboo
we unironically used to be
also don't be rude cunt

french are retarded turboweebs

Mutual respect and admiration. For litterally as long as we’ve known there’s a land of gold in the far east called Cipangu, we’ve been obsessed with it. Started with the elites appreciating Japanese art, then when the first Japanese man landed in France it started a riot because people were amazed that ate with sticks, his blade was sharp, and he blew his nose in silk. We were amongst the first to establish diplomatic and trade relations, and did quite a but to help them modernise. Army and navy reforms, their first modern shipyard, modernizing the silk industry, infrastructures, etc. Huge trend of Japonisme here for the whole late 19th century, anything from Japan was trendy. Boshin war was pretty much a Franco-British war, we lost. Continued to help them modernise, this time in more abstract ways, for example their laws and constitution. Sent tons of catholic missionaries, built the first churches. Bit of a low in relationships as we stifled their expansion and supported Russia in wars, but mutual cultural admiration was still strong. Then WW2.

In a globalised world, we discovered manga and anime, and pretty much anyone under 35 has watched/read them growing up. Some Franco-Japanese productions. Nowadays, tons of weebs and normies love traditional Japanese culture or the whole ultramodern aspect of it. We also had a weeb president.

We're occupied, it's different.

FrenchYOU seem to treat Japan as an equal.
HAPPY NEW YEAR

good french humor.
donot stop it even if enemy attack french again,
hahaha

Happy new year, dear equal.

They already deserved it though.

rekt

I love Japon !

>they
The cartoonists?

Aux Champs-Elysées, aux Champs-Elysées
Au soleil, sous la pluie, à midi ou à minuit
Il y a tout ce que vous voulez aux Champs-Elysées

オー シャンゼリゼー (^O^)
オー シャンゼリゼー

オ ソレイユ スーラプリュィ
アミディ ウ アミニュイ

イリヤ トゥスク ヴヴレ
オ ションゼリゼー (*^∀^*)

Both are homosexual and perverts

*teleports behind your women and give them the D*

this

There's nothing wrong with Japanese culture.

t-thanks

Are there any boys as cute as in doujins in Japan?

>cocks xD

this

Mutual fascination and misunderstanding

Japanese like to portray us either as royalist aryans or as romantic revolutionaries.

Don't know why they always portray us as blonde with blue eyes, tho. Light eyes aren't rare, but blonde hair kinda is.

Based Jules.

"A revolution is forcing the Military Mission to return to France. Alone I stay, alone I wish to continue, under new conditions: the results obtained by the Mission, together with the Party of the North, which is the party favorable to France in Japan. Soon a reaction will take place, and the Daimyos of the North have offered me to be its soul. I have accepted, because with the help of one thousand Japanese officers and non-commissioned officers, our students, I can direct the 50,000 men of the Confederation."

—Jules Brunet, Letter to Napoleon III.

And wonton is chinese (or taiwanese) you mong, it was obviously an attempt at humour

/fa/ af

The French uniform stayed in fashion among people against the imperial government.

The Last Samurai - The True Story
youtube.com/watch?v=U6m7WLmAUeY

Many thinking persons.
good gallary(^O^)v

>ouiaboos
>weeaboos