/brit/

Edition: 2018 with the lads.

Other urls found in this thread:

wired.co.uk/article/manhattan-project-robert-oppenheimer
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

oh dear

*casts a spell on your willy*

why yes i will just sit back and do nothing when a blood thirsty dictator slaughters his own people to retain power while families and the innocent wonder why the world isn't doing anything about this.

don't forget muh ghost of iraq!

janny deleting my posts

shes so fucking HOT

been reporting you for racism hahaha x

No, they weren't. That's the point. Gaddafi was highly partisan in Islamic doctrine and he didn't tolerate christians at all

Oi, stop posting beautiful women.
I'm trying to to do /nofap2018/

funny thing about your post is that you yourself would definitely never go put your life on the line for a bunch of foreigners have a world away

but you have no problem advocating for others to do so

absolutely sickening desu

it's unironically better than the country being plunged into civil war or being taken over by fundamentalist extremists. as someone mentioned uneducated peasants are not fit for democratic governments because shit like shit happens

E M I L Y

any /soy/ man in

well they are lad. according to everything i've read unless you can source me something different (which I know you can't)

I'm convinced 99% of /brit/ are brain damaged

wired.co.uk/article/manhattan-project-robert-oppenheimer
Pretty badass thing to say when you are unleashing a miniaturized sun on earth.

any man expressing right-wing views on immigrants should be sterilised and have their estrogen levels increased

>night ends at one
>all the lads find their way home
>I go to call an uber
>phone craps out and won't turn on
>have to walk 5 miles to the station, and wait in the freezing cold for the first train from 1:00 to 6:30
>just got home, feet are close to frostbitten, eating breakfast now

Anyone have a more JUST night than me?

100% acttually

or I should say they were until Gaddafi was killed

lmao shut the fuck up with this deano tier opinion. I am well within my right to have moral objections to foreign policy without being some jared private scrub

If it's done correctly there won't be any civil war. We also have obligations under the united nations to intervene

t. schlomo goldstein

i like the way you smile at me baby
i like the view from here
and when you call me dear

>We also have obligations under the united nations to intervene

haha the united nations haha LOL

It's 99% because I post here too

I want to sex her vagina.

Someone shoot the south african jew

bet nassim is getting his willy sucked rn

For once I actually agree with the Mexican. The kaffir saffer needs to go.

going to have vivid memories that are twenty years old next year
an uncomfortable milestone

reckon we should pull a banter and pay the eu with monopoly money, then pull an iceland and imprison all the bankers and carry on as if everything's normal.

just momentarily forgot whether i was left or right-handed

Wait till some shithead claims he has nostalgia for a tv show/song that happened in your 20s.

no you’re not because you don’t think about the people actually being affected

tell a mother that you’re sending her son to die so that some iraqis can be “free”

tell the 20 year old quadriplegic that it’s okay that all his limbs are gone because some iraqis can be “free”

tell the tens of thousands of dead iraqi civilians the millions of refugees that it’s a just thing that their country was turned to rubble because now they are “free”

you’re fucked up you

wAcKY BRuCE!!!!

Everyone got screwed by taxis last night. Some guy was charged £50 for a 20 minute ride because no trains and the driver told his uber mates not to pick him up so he got the fare

Everyone laugh at this fuckwit

dance piggy

don't care about Iraqi civilians
do it again, bomber Bush

eccentric chase

me and the lads

why do so many Yanks fetishize Germany?
is it perchance because they are unintelligent?

i'm the smartest person i this thread

These aren't slave serfs forced into battle. These people know exactly what to expect when they sign up to the military and are trained to be combat ready after training. They can leave, many do. Many stay and go on tours.

That doesn't hold me responsible when I see the utter disgrace of the North Korean regime and how they treat their population, and call for intervention to stop that suffering continuing

i'm a nigger

>any man expressing right-wing views on immigrants should be sterilised and have their estrogen levels increased

Every country the US has "helped" the last 20 years would unironically be better off if they just kept their original government

>tfw no posh london gf

Agreed. Jews had a different plan though

poo comes out me bum

that's the price we pay for freedom, lad.

more like every country since the korean war

The state of those betamales

Hate this boomer neo Cohen

ha it's that man who was almost President six years ago

I thought Romney was pretty good to be honest

Because even as a non-wehraboo the German state between 1900 and 1945 was incredible. They almost won WW1 by themselves and got way further than they had any right during WW2. They also beat the French as a newly formed state (the "strongest" military power in the world) during the 1800's

god he is an insufferable twat isn’t he

This sounds exactly like something that would happen to me if I actually went out. What did you end up doing all that time?

I relay in writing here how recently I was forced to sit in a meeting at the Valley Centre in High Wycombe - where a social worker said to a Doctor right in front of me that he thought I should be forcibly injected with drugs - a Social worker as though he was consulting with the Doctor - I am being abused in this country please get me to the USA

yeah, i'm more of a mccain man myself.

>almost

I'm too fucking tired to copy and paste your post and put an image of a jew or some other meme to point out how retarded you are.

Its our responsibility to intervene when we're the ones with the ability to do so. I know everyone is all burnt out on the concept since Iraq but the principle is still there. We can't let rogue countries enslave and torture and terrorise people

>even as a non-Wehraboo
nice try

>World Wars
lost those

>they beat the French as a newly formed state in the 1800s
it's called the Franco-Prussian War. "Prussian" is literally in the name.

what exactly is freedom and why is it seen as a good thing?

Let's all talk about yank politics lads

>loosing to a nigger
"no"

Save them Trump! Bomb bomb bomb Iran.

Hat

Fuck him I'm glad he won't see 2019.

why did people hate romney so much

he didn't seem that bad, he did a good job in massachusetts too

wish i was italian

were you wearing diapers at the time or what?

just realised that owls are very cute
would like a pet owl

I write here that my PC is being hacked it looks like - e.g. 27 August 2017 - 2 September 2017 and 4 September 2017 when I was loading a Piano files - 8 September 2017 when using Ocado on-line shopping - MY PC WAS HACKED SO BADLY ON 14 SEPTEMBER 2017 THAT I HAD TO ABANDON MAKING MY VIDEOS - I AM BEING ABUSED IN THIS COUNTRY WITH MY HUMAN RIGHTS VIOLATED - I REQUEST OF THE USA - USA CITIZENSHIP BECAUSE OF THIS - I REQUEST OF THE USA SOME LEGAL REPRESENTATION OR ASSISTANCE TO HELP WITH THIS

Same

Who?

HAPPY NEW YEAR

yes they lost but germany was carrying worthless states like austria-hungary and italy during the war while taking on powers like france, the UK, and the USSR. again they beat france during the 1800's to solidify german unification

wtf is this

is tim still a meme
last i saw he got a picture of ribena sent to him

why do you keep saying “our?”

you’ve already acknowledged that you won’t be doing anything other than sitting back and making proclaimations about morality

he doesn't look italian, the nose and lips indicate he's maybe 1/8 nigger

*rapt attention*

me when i browse through /brit/

He's 100% Sicilian fuck off

>me when i browse through /brit/

look up “the big dig”
it was a massive infrastructure project in boston
disaster from start and romney was at fault there

You signed up to it, you're aware of the consequences. And in a democracy citizens can proclaim and campaign for anything they want.

>so retarded and inherently autocratic that they ended up declaring war on the world twice and utterly destroying their country to the point where they are a designated Arab raping zone and US military base
but they had a good k/d ratio just like in my Call of Doody games so that means they're still ze ubermensch xDDD

this romantic notion of democracy and freedom is understandable but a country like syria or iraq is not better off because of US interference. a dictator like saddam just holds back even worse people. you also have US (or UK) citizens dying for foreigners half a world away

ok he looks more paki here, lighting makes a huge difference

is alan still a meme
last i saw he fucks trannies yet denies it

hyenas are cute too!

Saw the natgeo doc on that. Fucking hilarious how anti-climatic it was

White genocide is the moral destination of Europe

BLACK POWER

your greatest allies told you not to take him out, but you didn't listen.

doing a feels about this