youtube.com/watch?v=tLSy8Tl2bjs

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=M8r5fCsln6M
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

It's the Simpsons.
Who cares?

This

The show was officially pronounced dead when Homer tried to vote for Obama

Futurama was much better than this dying show, The Simpsons lost it's spark nearly 20 years ago

>GREAT SPEECHES
>A. HITLER

Look at the name. Remind you of anyone?

This is top quality satire here.

Trump absolutely BTFO, he cannot recover from this.

vote hillary or you get no ficki ficki?

You got it!

>FICKI FICKI

You mean Albert Hitler?

>READING IS BAD
>IF YOU READ HISTORICAL SPEECHES, YOU'RE A RACIST
>DON'T STUDY HISTORY, YOU FUCKING BIGOT

Holy shit! Is it 1995 again? The Simpsons?

Isn't Homer a certifiable retard?

wtf Trump is literally Hitler now

Yup. He saw that picture of Hillary holding a donut and he was sold.

>implying anybody watches Neo-Simpsons

Maybe, but Marge always does the wrong shit, because she has "good" intentions. Meanwhile Homer was right all along, maybe for the "wrong" reasons, but what ever.

tl;dr: Homer is right voting for Trump for the wrong reasons, while Marge is totally wrong voting for Shillary for "good" reasons. Vote for Trump.

>endorse Hillary
>by making Democrats look gullible and retarded
Who wrote this shit?

how did you misinterpret something so obvious so badly

>Le trump is le Hitler meme
I remember when this show was funny.

projection based insults only prove how infintile the opposition party has become. I watched the DNC and I saw some really back spray on tans worn aesthetically displeasing.

it's pathetic really that none of the "love and acceptance" is every applied to anyone outside of the narrative regurgitation.

more good news for trump

Gullible, retarded democrats who support Hillary, obviously.

Jew brainwashing for the good goys and goyls

i put my kids infront of the jewbox they now spout whatever i want them to.

The Simpsons has been complete shit since 1999.

new?

my post is not in direct response to the post i replied to, but the image from the simpsons clip

>This is top quality satire here.
>Trump absolutely BTFO, he cannot recover from this.
>STUMPED
>(You)

Unfortunately no, otherwise the Simpsons would still know how to write a good story and have funny jokes

If anything this is just going to make more males vote for Trump by being blatantly obvious propaganda and so anti-male

The Simpsons hasn't been relevant since Dubyas first term.

>thinking the simpsons is relevant in any way after season 13
kek

Allen Hitler?

the simpsons ratings tanked years ago. nobody likes lisa

Will liberals ever stop with the Hitler comparisons? Will they still cry Hitler 100 years from now?

the simpsons is completely unwatchable nowadays. i would even prefer to watch the big bang theory and thats saying something.

welp.. gg the simpsons just killed them selves for me, i mean i know its gotten worse but to lower them selves to john oliver jokes, aka the hands, is just too much.

Matt Groening is a Democrat, always was, of course his show endorses Clinton

Albrecht Hitler?

the whatsons? is this shitty show still actually running on tv?

Really made me think
>The West is suffering the same fate as the Simpsons

source? yes she's become insufferable but I thought people liked her little preachy episodes

I miss the early days when he had essentially no input on the content of the show.

This, fpbp and /thread

The Simpsons haven't been good since last millennia

Autism Hitler

Alois Hitler?

Great guy, great orator, shame about the son

>homer simpson: nuclear engineer with a steady job, always does the right thing, never maliciously evil, loving father, harmlessly "stupid"

>marge simpson: uneducated house wife, has had numerous affairs, constantly fucking up/doing the wrong thing is basically her gimmick

That show has not been good since Phil Hartman died. Quite frankly, not even watchable.

>le small hands
>le toupee
>le hitler XD

when will the false memes die?

>5 seconds in

Homer and Marge are making out and talking about "making love".

WTF why is this degenerate hentai filth allowed on television????

imagine if Trump actually could speak as well and as candid as Hitler. That would be great.

simpsons are known to be retards, it makes sense

>The Simpsons
>relevant after season 8
What happened to this show? I tried to wstch one episode today i got bored at 3 minutes.

You realize that the writers purposefully poked fun at both sides, right? Everyone isn't against you. You're just looking for something to be offended by just like the SJWs.

Homer being forced to be liberal to have sex was a hilariously true portrait of our modern political system. Trump's hair being a dog was pretty funny as well.

Allan Hitler?

Season 13? The Simpsons stopped being funny or relevant after season 8.

>imagine if Trump had charisma and knew what he was doing.

Yeah, that would be something.

I love it when people say Hitler was great at speeches, then say that Trump is terrible at speeches, then they compare them and use them as proof that Trump is Hitler. They can't even keep their narrative consistent.

Also, considering this is The Simpsons, they probably would've helped Hillary more by endorsing Trump. Shit I'd rather side with the KKK than the Simpsons, at least the KKK didn't run my favorite show into the ground for 15 years straight.

I basically forgot this cartoon existed

idk, I say season 9 is the very last good one, anything after is shit

looks like i'm a simpsonsmissile now

>He thinks the Simpsons has nuance left

Stop posting these smelly fucking posts about how it subtly attacked hillary clinton or some shit, the new simpsons is autistic and left-wing propaganda, it didnt poke fun at both sides, you're just shite mate

>released by the Happy Merchants at 20th Century Fox
Support for Hellary Cunton?
Well, there's a surprise.

WTF I hate Hitler now

I am now a #GoyMissle

What's wrong with study A. Hitler Speeches? he was a genius in that.

Season 8? The Simpsons stopped being funny or relevant after season 1.

Remember how the first episode of the series had Lisa giving a speech about the importance of strong father figures to her cunt aunts? What the fuck happened?

The simpsons are irrelevant
>pic related
The japanese know whats up.

Marge literally denied Homer sex because he wouldn't vote for Hillary. How is that not an attack on the stupidity of women?

Just because they didn't attack Hillary directly it offends your feewings? Get over yourself. This was a fine spot, if lacking a quip or two from Bill. Keep in mind that Fox would never risk negative press from a piece that made Hillary look foolish given the current situation with Ailes.

>le edgy contrarian 14 yo

>the simpsons

youtube.com/watch?v=M8r5fCsln6M

I could understand mocking Trump, but why the fuck would someone endorse that crooked bitch?

More importantly
How does the simpsons recover from this, op?

All the time, from every direction...
Time to wake up kiddos.

>stealing ideas from a political comic
>stealing ideas from David 'twist niggers heads off' Horsey

$$$

The Simpsons literally hasn't been funny since this guy was in office

wtf i hate trump now

Lol simpsons has been shit for years anyway. As soon as they started making every episode about pop culture, it was over.

>Who cares?
Millions of Americans who still watch The Simpsons. Here's a cold fact for you: just because you don't like or watch a show, that doesn't mean others will agree with you.

Alan Hitler?

inb4 simpsons is canceled

>I'm gonna let my voting choice be influenced by a cartoon
Americans aren't this stupid r-ight?

who even gave this clip the green light? they aren't even trying to hide their bias.

Guess it's time to let the series die.

I barely watch it anymore because of all the progressive and unfunny shit.

You literally let terrorists rape all of your women and explode you just because Angela Merkel told you it was a good idea. People are stupid everywhere, user.

Please see

This would be true except youre forgetting one thing. Lard of the dance. The best simpsons episode ever.

t. Matt Groening

>allowing your woman to make your political decisions for you just for the sake of sex
>women
>decisions
>on any topic
>literally cucked

can you just kill yourself kike?

They're going all out.
SCARED.
AS.
FUCK.

hahahahah :)))) its literally every untrue thing and forced trump insults the media tried to push hahaha but its animated now :))))

the simpsons still got it after all these years
all they need now is lisa saying YAAASSSSSS QWEEN for shillary to show how in tune they are with our digital age™ twitter™ lingo

>thinking the simpsons is relevant in any way after season 8
Fixed that for you.

They are actually mocking democrats and making fun of media shitting on Trump

Clever

I'm not Germany though.

Its common knowledge, that Matt has a hard on for the Democratic party.

>if that's your vote, I question whether I can be with you again

I believe in that, but it's weird because I always thought this mentality was found on the right wing rather than the "accept everyone and every culture we are all the same" left wing.

@realDonaldTrump The Simpsons have really lost their way. Jumped the shark with the fake principal. After season 7 is a joke. SAD!

This is why I miss King of the Hill; minimal leftist shilling

20 years ago, the Simpsons probably would have done an actually funny and intelligent satirization of Trump. Too bad the show is such shit now

Sleep tight porker

I've seen this shit in three places now. The Shitsons, pro-Clinton super PAC ad bashing Trump and now this.

It's like these people don't even realize that Trump considers the next 200 moves on the 4D chessboard in between his tweets.

>it's time to let the series die
Nobody's watched it in years and it's still going after 28 seasons. We've accepted that they'll keep making new episodes forever even if they have to replace the main voice actors after their deaths.

doesn't mean jack when most people are in the belief that it mocks trump.