How does he get all those women?

how does he get all those women?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Vyi_9Nx66-I
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

STAMPED

He's a zombie slayer yo

youtube.com/watch?v=Vyi_9Nx66-I

He appears like a creep at first, but he's methodical, clever and focused. Charismatic af

How does Tom Yates have a million sex scenes in this show?

Bitches love balding alcoholics who work for powerful men.

I actually bought him as a milf banger in that HBO show about the Paki in jail

>a character who is a writer is written into favorable situations by the writers
Almond status: activated

His voice is pretty sexy

MASSIVE
COCK

women love dark, broken men

his hairline get tons of women

LOOK AT THE TOP OF HIS HEAD

Doesn't he just bang that woman who hates him plus Neve Campbell? Who else am I missing?

He's an actor.

Writer self-insert fantasy

>fantasy
>doesn't put his balls on her clavicle hole thing

He's got a dominant aura, is great at his job, has a lot of money, demands respect and is actually good looking when he's not a massive creeper.

The prostitute

>hmm how should the super cool and sexy and smart writer die?
>during sex of course, while saying something "poetic"

you're a stupid fuck user.

Also the alcoholic waitress in Season 2 (?) plus the chick he was banging this season, forget who she was exactly

He's got all that sweet mhmm powda.

Power

yea well fuck you faggot, am I supposed to remember a show I binge watch once a year? You mother fucker I hope you get the AIDS disease ASAP

He does not appear to be a company man.

can he also explain the ending and why Frank has completely changed his personality and given up everything the entire show has built up so they could put claire as president and shill their female power bullshit?

Why were they so lazy with this season?
>After Frank bitterly battles Conway by stalemating the government, out of the ether Conway's meltdown on the plane is given to Frank, and he's literally beaten offscreen
>Frank pushes Cathy down 5 steps to put her in a coma and stop her testimony, this somehow works
>Claire keeps the body of Tom Yates in the house of a man who barely knows and decides to trust him for no reason
>LeAnn disappears around the same time as Tom Yates, this along with Cathy being hospitalized is never questioned
>Frank doesn't want to be president anymore and makes a master plan to remove himself from the presidency and make Claire president
>Also Frank is also being manipulated by the mysterious CIA lady
I really have the feeling they changed the plot halfway through to end in MADAM PRESIDENT IT'S HER TURN bullshit. So much just seems forced and unnatural.