Russia invites NATO countries – and Finland and Sweden – to Moscow talks

>Russia’s Deputy Minister of Defence has invited representatives of NATO counties for consultations in Moscow this September. The initiative reportedly aims to improve inflamed relations between the countries. Poland and the Baltic countries have been invited, as have non-NATO members Finland and Sweden.

>Russia wants to improve its relations with NATO countries in Europe.

>Anatoly Antonov, Russia's Deputy Minister of Defence, told the TASS Russian news agency that, ”despite differences of opinion, Russia is ready for constructive conversations about common issues.”

>According to Antonov, the agenda for September's Moscow "consultations" will include the military-political situation in Europe. Antonov says that the meeting’s goal is to reduce shared worries that have arisen over increased military movement near borders.

>Flight security in the Baltic Sea region will also be on the agenda.

>Finland's President Sauli Niinistö raised the issue of military planes flying without transponders in July during Russian President Vladimir Putin's visit to Finland. As the aircraft do not appear on radar, the possibility of hazardous situations or accidents increases.

>NATO-Russia relations have been icy following Russia's illegal annexation of the Crimean Peninsula in the spring of 2014.

Can there be peace?

Peace was never an option

>sweden

Literally why

subhuman russians finally had enough of starving from sanctions, hopefully nato tells them get the fuck out of ukraine

Sweden and Finland are not in Nato so we are cooperating, and Swedes are so traditional they're still cold towards Russia. Of course Russia wants to calm down Sweden so Finland won't go that way. Baltics are a bit afraid of Russia. Finland is the balancing power between these countries.

>Russia's illegal annexation of the Crimean Peninsula

>Crimeans vote to join Russian Federation

>illegal

KEK
Hope they slit their throat and nuke Europe.

>The Swedish Civil Contingencies Agency (MSB) has warned that Sweden is being subjected to constant disinformation campaigns by Russia and Islamic State.

>Mikael Tofvesson of the MSB told Swedish radio on July 27 that false information about subjects including Nato, immigration and terrorism is spread on a daily basis.

>“This is going on all the time. The pattern now is that they pump out a constant narrative that in some respects is negative for Sweden,” Tofvesson said.

>As reported by The Local, psychological warfare includes a large range of activities intended to affect public opinion and political decision-making. While some disinformation is directly related to Russia, much of it focuses on issues like immigration and terrorism.

>In its annual report last year, the Swedish Security Police, Säpo, said Russian propaganda was intended to “spread pro-Russian messages and to exacerbate worries and create splits in society”.

>From Russian Twitter trolls to supposed independent experts paid by foreign powers to spread their point of view in the media, there are many ways that disinformation can spread, according to MSB. The Russian propaganda channels RT and Sputnik News are also important channels for fake news.

>The MSB is now hiring six new staff members to combat disinformation, and expects to grow further.

I'm honestly starting to wonder if the Russian sphere isn't the place to be for European nations that don't want to commit cultural and demographic suicide.

I mean sure, you'd be under Moscow's heel, but they don't have a problem with preserving national identity.

i hope that Putin-senpai will visit Poland soon

>Nato cunts are literally poking the bear
>Hey come one i am a peaceful bear, come sing with me.
>Nato millitary hight ranks gets liberated
>next day we play 3d world in conflict

Finland its time to choose.
Mama bear or Swedish anal probe.

Russia is scouting Europe months in advanced for the war we will fight against muzzies

Yes please russia help us get rid of this infestation.

>Tries to get on good terms with Sweden
>Manages to uncuck Sweden

Imagine

Russia is free to invade us
I actually welcome them here, Putin is pretty based. Better than our spineless politicians.

Sweden is far from cucked when it comes to Russia
To get along with Russia you need to be cucked to Russia

Hi Ilja

>russia invites all refugees from other countries

>puts them in a hamster wheel and solves the energy crisis once and for all

Yes let it happen please oh god, this country don't need more sissies and idiots.

t.Finnish cuck :^)

very uncalled for

Please take sweden first

We have bad relations with Russia ?
We have relations with Russia at all ?

There isn't any Putin shills here. I'm just a normal Finn who is sick of our government

Sure Vladislav

>Ukraine

Who?

Dont trust Russians, better nuke us.

While they are at it they might tell US to get the fuck out of middle East.

>illegal overthrow of government by violent protest in Kiev
>all ok

>overwhelmingly vote to secede
>not ok

Yea sounds about right

>Russia is militarily relevant in world politics
Niceme.me

Sweden is not a member of NATO.

It's been really hard for me realizing that most people will never understand that Putin is not the evil modern hitler

I mean, we keep fucking with them, with Russia, trying to get a leg up with our vast resources in international nuclear potential, by neutralizing their own, and while they build offensive weapons to keep up and stabilize the world our politicians use it as an excuse to demonize russia and get votes

Just listening to Putin's speeches to the international world are extremely eye opening, but the people who hate russia so much cannot even do that

It's a member of CSDP.

Not with Hillary as president.

There is no way the shit that comes out of Sweden is propaganda, the human mind just isn't twisted enough to make up such nonsense.

Tell me pol would be able to outmeme swedish reality.

Witnessed

Yeah, the state media hates it when someone interferes with their lies and propaganda.

Yes, more reason to have discussions. We already co-operate with Nato anyway.

>Finland is the balancing power
I cringe every time

Sweden is the 12th biggest arms exporter in the world

>says the leaf
You're a holdout US state

You need to have a clown for a good party.

He just merely satated an obviousness.
I'm Ingrian Finn (born in Russia)
Last thing I would want is For russia to annex Finland and drag it down to their living standards.

Shit fucked up my reply It was going to this brit

damn looks like they are bored of the islamist boogeyman, back to russia

You can invade and you can sacrifice to gain temporary ownership of clay but we will shoot you in the streets and rebel for 100 years and make it fucking bullshit for you to do anything

so suck my dick Ivan