Capitalism Hate Thread

Why do capitalists always defend their theft of the working man labour?

Capitalist skim the value of labour and pocket it for themselves.

If this isn't true then why do capitalists move their factories to third world countries and pay practically nothing on wages?

Because someone needs to develop economies??
Do not act like the businesses do not have permits to be there anyway.
Hey fuck you very much.

Hating free markets are the same thing as hating oxygen. Capitalism on the other hand, the status quo corporativism is another thing.

>I'm okay with my country becoming a feudaul vassal state to multi-national companies
Cuck

>dumb and replaceable worker bees think they have a say in the matters.
Can't wait for automatons to take over

Take your failed ideology back to the grave, scum.

They will just chimpout. Idiot.

You are the replaceble worker bee you stupid fucking genetic trash.

You somehow believe you are in a job that won't be automated? Cute.

It's so funny that you think "I got mine, so fuck everyone below me". You will be killed in the streets.

H should be saying globalism, not capitalism you dirty Canadian faggot

Only time, your failed ideology will work is when a robot ascends to godhood. Unless human nature dies then it will forever be a failure

Why does the government always defend their theft of the working man labour?

The government skims the value of labour and pockets it for themselves

If this isnt true then why does the government make so many welfare programs and security programs, but our security is bad and our poor people are still abused?

Wewla

>it's another "I don't have an economics degree but this is why capitalism is bad" thread

Anybody want to bet that leaf here is late sipping college faggot who sneers at 'working class', calling them 'uneducated'?

The system needs consumers. Automation will decrease prices and increase efficiency.

>>dumb and replaceable worker bees think they have a say in the matters.
>Can't wait for automatons to take over
You're literally a neo-Luddite

>muh technology will ruin us all!

>It's this thread again
Leftypol get out
reeeeeeeeeee

Sometimes I look forward to the the A.I caused extinction event barrelling towards us

>It's this thread again
Thanks for the bump porky :^)

No I am not, I work with the public in important matters and I need to be able to react to and adapt myself to human interactions.

wtf I hate capitalism now

Damn, that head shot.

I guess that would be how it is if you are fighting a robot with advanced targeting.

Shit's fucked, senpai.

>it's another commies hate capitalism because they don't like individualism because they are afraid to stand on their own two feet episode

Why are leaves so leftist?

The amount of leftist shitposting by Canadians has really surged lately

You guys are irrelevant and you should just finish burning already.

You have no idea how fucked we are.

Voluntarily offering people jobs that they voluntarily undertake = theft

Forcibly stealing people's money or forcing them to work through government directives = freedom

Because Trudumb has been importing more and more niggers and sticking them into Toronto where there's plenty of free wifi spots

He also keeps telling the populace to act like leftist shills and pick fights with right-wing groups.

the commies believe owning land or investing your entire life to make something of yourself and your family is "theft" they are retards.

Because youre on a board of 15 year old underage edgy teens OP. 80% of people here are the worker bees, except they've been deluded a la George Carlin - that they're potentially embarrassed millionaires.

Oh well, fuck them I guess. Yo burgers, do you even have a minimum vacation time mandated by the government? In Canada its 2 weeks, in EU its 5 weeks. Burgerland = 0.

What about maternity leave... EU - a year if I remmember right, Canada - half a year, Burgerland = 0.

Feudal slaves.
The rich 5% is that way for a reason, and 95% of you won't get there. Not even mentioning the top 1%. Theres few things I dislike worse than working class people voting against their self interest because of rhetoric and feels from the tube. Idiots.

Capitalism gave you every single thing you can see in front of you.

Communism murdered 100 million people in the 20th century and is the most evil thing to ever get shit out of kike's asshole.

Fuck off.