Dark Matter Series 3

Who here hyped?

Other urls found in this thread:

i.imgur.com/YcaY28G.gif
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I can't believe this show got a third season. It must cost them like $200 per episode to make.

I enjoyed the first season but season 2 lost my attention. I don't mind a third season but I'm not hype.

The plucky canadian warehouse space show that kind of, sometimes, could

is this the thread about jodelles tits?

is this the live thread?

Meh mixed bag for me.

Really enjoyed the original premise. The characters have good development. But it kinda outlived the premise.

I like that sometimes the decisions made are unexpected. But the universe seems hashed together as needed, like it wasn't thought out before hand. It also relies a bit too much on tropes for me.

That being said, it's basically all right. And the transfer transit technology is a cool piece of SciFi tech I haven't seen before.

will they finally show off Jodelle's tits or will they continue to be hidden by elaborate sweaters?

Always hyped

Everyone's dead except Emperor Samurai.

nah the only one who isn't confirmed alive yet is 3, and previews already reveal he survives

so the only really dead person is that one sharingan chick 4 was fucking

Is 3 the main character?

They're gone

or she just uses a push up bra in this show, because we sure as shit just saw tits while she wore a business suit. Which begs the question that if she goes through all that trouble to augment herself why the fuck is she always covered up in sweaters?

I like to pretend that Dark Matter is Star Gate in ~100 years.

Also, 10/10 waifu

kek, she still has the comically oversized gun

still would

Nah, she's just wearing a sports bra.

i.imgur.com/YcaY28G.gif

So why did they kill off 1? Was it actor problems or did they just realize that the character was hit?

hit by what?

*shit

Is it on yet?

40 mins in now

wasn't that space cop played by a different actor last season? or is this a different cop?

last season space cop got killed, this is new space cop

DROPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPED

they might not be, as some other user said she might be wearing a sportsbra in that pic, she clearly has tits in the show

>it's a 5 creates a VR sex program episode

When does it start?

first episode just finished. second one just began.

2 episode premiere, 1st episode just ended, 2nd just started

you frankly missed nothing in the first episode other than how they each survived their cliffhangers

The thought of Mckay somehow living for a century and becoming a cowardly space criminal is pretty amusing, ty user.

Shit, where can I find it later?
I know they'll have it on Netflix eventually, but I don't want to wait that long.

stream on syfy, otherwise wait for the usual channels

ty

I'm glad I finally have another schlocky yet intriguing b sci-fi show to watch.

I intend to watch both episodes tomorrow on Playstation Vue On Demand.

It's a complete cable package for only $39 a month

Can't tell if legit advertising or just shitposting

Its so hard to tell in this dystopian normie infested wasteland that is the internet today whether something is a genuine recommendation from a helpful user or some fucking viral marketer.

they shrunk themselves into the microverse

or the void between dimensions/reality

>cheap, campy, many flaws
>based vancouver shenanigans

I love this shit.

kek, 4's blood thirsty personality will make the scientists defect

the blink drive is literally just a bunch of punch cards!

her sister is gonna be that one bitch who's company made the blink drive isn't she?

>ground hogs day episode
>evil android episode

gonna be a fun season

Dark.Matter.S03E01.720p.HDTV.x264-AVS[ettv]

Ep 2 is up too.

How was this show

AWESOME!

Best ever if dubs

That's both episodes

Checked

What is her fucking problem?

double dubs on the check

A squid up her ass

She is my friend

Nudes?

I just heard about this show.

Should I watch it?

If it helps I was sad SGU and Enterprise got cancelled just as it was getting good.

It's not great, but it has heart and it is the only show on the air right now that even tries to fill the Stargate niche. If you liked the previous cheap Canadian Syfy shows that have come and gone over the years, you'll probably find this to be watchable.

>yfw you realize that only fags and women watch canadian science fiction

Stopped watching after S1. Is S2 any good at all?