>let's bring in third worlders to breed lots of dumb new consumers
>plus it's even more cheap labor!

Anyone refute this?

Other urls found in this thread:

kerrybolton.com/refugee-crisis-serving-globalist-dialectic/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Youre right we need a fascist dictator

bump of truth

yeah, these people don't work and end up costing more money so cheap labor is a non issue

This also says there is infact a wage gap

> Capitalism is the reason your country is being flooded

No shit. Nobody would immigrate from one poor shit hole to another poor shit hole. Domestically our economy is shit, but we've still got enough wealth that if you're an Indian, you can get sponsored by our government, get a doctorate from Poo in the Loo university, move here, get a citizenship, get free shit from the government, and then open a doctor's practice and fuck over patients for profit because you don't actually know shit about being a doctor.

>capitalism = feminism

Them two benises need to swordfight

>so cheap labor is a non issue
A non issue for who?

his entire statement

LET ME make this REALLY simple for you leaf

>people realize they can make money by promoting feminism
THEN
>this causes birth rates to go down
THEN
>to keep making money they need to bring in immigrants to keep the population growing

People used Capitalism and feminism to make money. Then the effect of this caused them to need more immigrants for the dwindling population

This is a Gross oversimplification which is also false which makes me think you're a /leftypol/ shill. The actual reason of mass immigration is the implementation of kalergi plan which is the ndermining of national identity and ethnical differences in order to create a centralized euro superstate.

>This is a gross oversimplification

And saying "oh you know it's the Kalergi plan!" Isn't a gross oversimplification?

People care about money a whole lot more than what an Asian/white guy said a long time ago.

feminism created the problems that the "solution" of immigration fills. The global monoculture overtones are the packaging.

Well.. yes, you cannot have a smaller population unless you kick your grandma huge pension away.

Over here is not an issue, as they get sub-african tier pensions. And die early.

But in US where 80 years old grannies want to make sex and dance and drink...either make them nephews or they will vote for more taxpayers

>unironically being useful idiot
SA really enjoyed giving Hitler power. Oh wait, they didn't, Hitler executed them!

or you could close your countries border

I agree, left wing economics + right wing social/cultural views is the best way to save the west

>inb4 statist

Don't try to use logic. He is a leaf. He is either trying to bait, or actually retarded.

Literally objectively wrong

Treacherous mass immigration advocates in western Europe have at large stopped pretending that It's beneficial for us to import hundreds of thousands of savages from the most backwards countries in the world

Nowadays It's all about benevolence and being "humanitarian", an idea that is constantly pushed by leftists is that it's our "duty" to act as a welfare hotel for the third world, simply because we're rich and privileged. Since It's a purely ideological and opinionated standpoint, it cannot be refuted by facts or stats

>Executing degenerates

I don't see a problem familam

Are you really this naïve?

Tries this hard for you ...(YOU) (YOU) (YOU).(YOU) (YOU) (YOU)(YOU) (YOU) (YOU).(YOU) (YOU) (YOU)

And how can you guarantee that you won't die just like a good little useful idiot that you are?
>B-but it will be different this time!
You're not very smart

It is the truth

>‘The 21st century is built on mobility: capital, goods, and information circulate at low cost and lightning speed. Yet, paradoxically, international migration has become more perilous. It is governed by outmoded notions about human mobility. It is hampered by inadequate policy and legal frameworks. And it is stifled by overriding security concerns’.[39]
kerrybolton.com/refugee-crisis-serving-globalist-dialectic/

That's actaully called globalism, shilldawg.

Or we could just close our borders and have capitalism internally.

>let me tell you about your country

I can't speak for America, but the accepting of refugees in Germany/Sweden is not at all driven by monetary gain. Just self-hating whites who have taken goodness and tolerance to the point of madness - they hate their own culture and wish for it to be destroyed through means of mass immigration

If profitable workforce immigration is what you wanted, you'd be selectively importing work-ready adults from mid tier countries like Poland/Ukraine/Portugal/Vietnam/India depending on what type of labor is needed. The only people who profit financially from refugees are those with privately owned asylum-hostels, of which there aren't many (most are owned by the state)

How much money do I need to have them take turns fucking me? mmmphhh I don't even care what the thread is about.

Do you know the ammount of money they pay the immigrants in Germany? It's far below minimum wage

(((capitalisms internally)))

If you want third-worlders to work cheaply for you why the fuck would you move them to the first world, where they'll have worker's rights and shit?

You're much better off moving production to their shithole.

Did your mom ever told you you're inbred?

A > they do not know to do shit, and not wiling to do anything

B > please tell us what amount of money they receive, and I will tell you the minimum wage over here

C > they DO love same sex.. but beware, not in public, so not your flavor

Of course they won't. That's the ultimate redpill.

You can't refute the redpill.

Hardcore cold war american will one day see that our situation is not because of secret russian agent but because of our capitalist system

Daily reminder that current immigration policy was written by Ted Kennedy who had ties to Communist parties receiving Money from the Kremlin to subvert the west.

Your theory doest work.

Eastern europeans are cheap, have more knowledge, are more educated and yet are still not invited like the rapefugees.

There is more to this. Over 2/3 of all rapefugees dont even have primary education.

They basically are animals. There is no economical/social reason to invite them, even for breeding.

You can do that with fcking chinks if you wanted to, anything except arabs and niggers.

It doesnt add up. Especially for europe.

Nope.

Meanwhile, let's move all manufacturing to these immigrant savages countries so we can pay them less, so they have an even stronger impetus for moving to the West. Then we can manufacture this shit for pennies, and sell it back to the ones who fled at a %4000 mark-up and still not pay any tax on the obscene profits we made from socially engineering our own fortunes because we pay the politicians to turn a blind eye. Meanwhile the pool of resources dwindles for the middle and lower classes, and everyone becomes a multicoloured serf (which is also benefical because we don't have to research demographics to market to if everyone is a mud person).

If the first wave needs to die so that the movement should live then ebin may may :DDD benis