Why are women so awful according to David Lynch?

Why are women so awful according to David Lynch?

What the fuck are you talking about?

They're awful IRL too, men just tolerate it for pussy.

MOMMY

>according to David Lynch?
according to reality*

in the pic
>Whore
>Degenerate old lady
>Office slut
>qt Whore
>bitchy eyecandy
>Whore
>Drug Whore
>Whore
>Druggie

based lynch

has this pot smoking divorced midget shown up yet?

He knows them first hand, he fucked all these bitches and knows that they would do anything for fame and money. Just look at that woman who was married and publicly dated Jim Carrey. In her text messages she says she was grateful for the financial help although he was treating her like shit and gave her several STDs. Lynch knows first hand they're gold diggers.

because he molests his daughter

>want to make a show about the dark and seedy world that exists underneath the surface of our reality.
>literally can't say or show 1 bad thing about a woman.

How do you address this issue?

>women
>taken seriously
lel

>woman has to put up with abuse to financially survive
>this is meant to reflect badly on the woman and not the man who treats her like shit

really makes one ponder

faggot lol

> "The only way you can advance in this career is if you let me, your current employer, fuck you in the ass. And don't you dare cry or be a bitch about it or you aren't getting the job."

> men
> "Fuck you. If this is the only way then I'm going to do something else with my life."

> women
> [bends over casting couch]

You can always seek a different career that doesn't clash with your principles. And for most people being an actor isn't even a good career, they'll barely make ends meet and might have to work a side job to actually make some reliable money.
The truth is most actors aren't in it "to financially survive," if that's their main goal they wouldn't be actors at all.

She sucked Jim Carrey's cock to survive financially? She was a makeup artist in LA and was married, I'm pretty sure she was doing a decent living. No legitimate reason to whore herself out

Why do women have to be portrayed in a positive light according to you?

you have ten seconds to name a show with better waifus than Twin Peaks

protip: you can't

Um sweetie I'm afraid that your altright mind is going to have to adjust to the future being female

Not an argument.

if you're looking at it like that, then why are you surprised it's "" demeaning "" ? they're just characters

This

the druggie a qt