twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

GOD HELP US ALL

lol niggers

>black "people"
lol sweden getting cucked once again this time by black American culture

Christ almighty, this is horrifying...

>svarta kroppar
>literal translation from "black bodies"
Kroppar means "corpses" and not "bodies" in almost all contexts, you can tell that this is shit is imported straight from America because they use the same weird terminology

Plz make them stop almighty burger. Nuke Stockholm plz

i find this video incredibly offensive and even hateful

Lol they president now, muhfugga. You're just getting started on the ride of multiculturalism though your ride might be shorter since your population is so much smaller.

FUCKING MAKE TRUMP WIN OR ELSE I WILL LET RUSSIA INVADE US.
AND THEN WHEN TRUMP WINS, NUKE THESE DEGENERATES SO HARD

God damn it

There is no denying it
This is the fault of the US

New low for the US
I'm sorry Sweden

Kill me now

When i hear Sweden, I go emotionaly numb

Lost cause..sorry sven

Quintessentially Swedish

Don't these people realize they should put all this energy in getting an education/job?
Want to get rid of racism? Just get your shit together and behave.
Fucking dumb, entitled niggers :^)

The more attention you give these people, the stronger they become.

Have a look at this exchange:

youtube.com/watch?v=ZOXh5repOWI

The cunt got BTFO! with simple logic, by a man who didn't even know what the term was.

When a sjw mentions a sjw concept NEVER acknowledge its existence.

ENJOY YOUR DESTRUCTION

I can't wait to see you all sucking the big dick of diversity and racemixing

*sipping bigos*

This cant be real!? Sweden and BLM wtf!?

Oh look. A fucking shout out to American treatment of Blacks RIGHT OFF THE BAT.

Nggers + 40years of Foreign Policy = The whole world thinks we're retarded rednecks who hate niggers and want to bomb everything.

They make me want to

We should encourage BLM to do start protesting in Israel

They are already doing that. But it might be in like palestine or whatever.

GIBS

I didn't know humans could be that ugly

Funny thing is, bees are more important than blacks.
In fact, if all blacks would just 'disappear'from the planet worldwide crime anf famine would drop, but if bees would disappear all life would take a hit.
Makes you think :^)

>humans
Good joke user

Those comments though

Must be so difficult to be a black person in Sweden.

Wait...

What is their endgame? I refuse to believe that they simply want white people to pay attention to their oppression.

Jag förstår dig bror, men jag tror det är bara en tidsfråga innan "The final battle".

Swedish police should stop killing black people!

Well, they have to start in order to stop.

That's it. I will join the nazi parti now, frikin niggers fucking up my life. GTFO HOW HARD CAN IT BE YOU FUCKING CUNTS, GO HOME FOR FUCK SAKER FRIKIN WELLFARE STEALING CUNTS. COME AND TAKE MY MONEY MY NAME IS SVEN I GIVE MONEY TO NIGGERS NOT ANYMORE HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHA KIIILLLL YOOOOOOOOOOOOOU

It's not hard to see it

Power, free cash and white slaves

who's the stupid nigger that put white text on a white background

holy fuck niggers cant get anything right

Fuckers.

Sweden people opened their country to people they thought were in danger because of their kindness.

They gave everything : security, healthcare, jobs, welfares and they don't even butcher all the foreigners after all the pain and the destruction inflicted on them.

These people are monsters. Monsters by denial.

You shouldn't be talking about sucking dick, China's slut.

They are just stooges for the powers that be, who want to keep it about race instead of class.

Wow Sweden. What're you doing to black people to make them go out of their way to make a video like this?
I used to want to visit Sweden but not anymore after seeing this.

Only come here if you want to kill niggers and join nationalist revolution, don't come here for vacation it's a frikin shithole, even in my small town I go out in my car and see niggers and mudslimes all over the place and I'm like "shit fuck my ass".

We have them here too. Even though I've never even heard of a nigger being shot here, and we don't have many of them

I don't care, at least my people don't pay money to get black cocks stuffed in the mouth and ass.

Enjoy getting your people rape by refugees

I don't understand, what would they even protest? Since when are niggers getting murdered in Sweden? I thought they were literally treated like kangz there

why can't they just fuck off

>I'm like "shit fuck my ass".

You see niggers and your first reaction is you want them to fuck your ass? Fucking swedes

>S*udi Arabia.
>Not a staunch ally of le Happy Merchant.

LoL, they should start tp lampshade black people, then the black lives matter might actually be legit as an organization.

The video is made by Fi! who are literally insane.

>Sweden police
>Guns

Please, such a progressive country doesn't have guns at all.

>Herregud. Håll bara käften. Vårat land bryts ner till ruiner, för att vi ger bort det till främlingar, och de har mage att ständigt gnälla och klaga. Stick hem då, om det är så jävla jobbigt att "leva under förtryck" när ni får allt ni pekar på, i ett land där ni inte har någon rot över huvud taget. FI är ett jävla skämt. Ni verkar inte ens för Svenskarnas intressen.

>Top comment is red pilled.
Sweden NO!

so are you

When did I deny this though, Sven?

How is it possible that we are the only country that doesn't have niggers

Fuck racism, no Nazis on our streets! Hear this man from 5:25 onward tell it like it is!

youtube.com/watch?v=GQbODDm9O3A

Fucking this.
When it's boots on the ground to free you bastards, I'll have no remorse for the ungrateful fucks who took you for this ride

Us westerners sure can stand up to white racists!

Cringed. Not even trump is proposing anything to do with 'cleaning up' Europe. It's a gradual process where the natives will be bred out by immigrants because of their higher birth rates. Your country is already only 60% white and more than half of newborns are non white. There will be no civil war. There will be no 'uncuckening'. There will simply be demographic shift where white populations cease to exist and are replaced by a mongrel race

Rapists > Racists!

>implying there isn't breaking point for yuropoors
>implying Rus/China wouldn't stand to benefit from EU Civil War
>implying trump will win
>implying the fighting will be done with armies
: ^ )

Because they aren't THAT stupid.

>immigrate to a country

>immediately start complaining about it's customs and demanding it much change

Always funny when a leaf pretends to know stuff

I want off this wild ride

>immigrate to a country

>immediately start complaining about it's customs and demanding it much change

Also, can someone translate some of the youtube comments for us? would be much appreciated.

BWAHAHA

POL HASEN'T EVEN SEEN THE REST OF US

youtube.com/watch?v=9t0Trn2EkN4

ALL HAIL THE ETERNAL SWEDE
THE DEATH MACHINE OF DEGENERACY

It wasn't meant to be like this.

There isn't even a whiff of a chance that people will 'rise up' like you idiots constantly talk about. You're free to look up birth rate statistics and see just how hopeless your fantasies are. Or you can continue riding trumps dick and masturbating to nationalist videos on youtube and deluding yourself like a child.

Always funny when a stormcuck has delusions of the 'day of the rope'

Don't be faggot and let your wife alive

>bror
t.Ahmed

translate plz i understand its some degenerate fuckgender fluid nigger but what is it talking about?

Actually, Sweden is three square meals away from The Ropening. The same goes for France and Germany.

Trouble is, the opposition will be chimping out brutally.

Jesus christ, how the fuck are you guys our neighbors?

Hahah, is there a way to make Sweden to change its yellow line to black? In that way we can see how cucked they are.

YES! Good Goy, Sweden!

WHY ARE THEY HERE
THERE HASN'T BEEN ANYTHING EVEN REMOTELY CLOSE TO POLICE BRUTALITY, OR ANY KIND OF DISCRIMINATION, AGAINST BLACKS IN SWEDEN REPORTED EVER
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
LITERALLY SHAKING WITH ANGER

There is no sign whatsoever that Sweden is becoming right wing. Germany seems actually worse than Sweden right now. France seems to have some nationalist support just because their country is a nest for terrorist activity, but even there the nationalist support is far too weak

How did these monkeys learn to use the camera?
Best and brightest refugees for sweden lol?

>Niggers move voluntary into European countries, because their countries are shit and poor.
>Niggers do fuck all, still poor, collect welfare, commit crimes "to pay 4 da shooos, he needz 4 da schoool"
>Europeans don't give a shit, since the police mostly arrest them, since they're to dumb to steal.
>Soros rallies the whole monkeyband together under the banner of BLM, even when they have LITERALLY 0% to shout "racsis cops"
>Major chimp out in Europe because off Jewros and these retarded niggers, who blame whitey, because their ancestors were forced to live in these horrible racist countries like Sweden,Britain and Germany
>mfw

this is very disturbing

its also interesting how its always the most progressive countries which spawn this kind of but-we-have-it-so-bad movements...

unofrtunately, these people are being played because some people realised that this victim narrative can elevate their social and monetary status and the people in this video are just their pawns

>went from being unknown skinheads to being 1 percentile unit away from being the biggest party in the country in two elections
They polled 18%~ last election, these are the results gotten when people were asked what they'd vote for back in January 2016

Accept your countrys fate
/ someone who voted for vänstern

>What is their endgame?
White genocide. They ravel in it. Can't wait for the Day of the Rope.

This is F!, nobody takes them seriously. They got 3% last election, and the reason they even got that much was due to tactical voting. You need 4% to get into parliament.

Hue hue hue hue
now Europoors is infected with this degeneracy not just the burgers

Made me think.

Yeah and Turkey did not appear to us to be on the verge of a coup until the army one day appeared on the streets, to our surprise.

The LA riots took everyone by surprise too. They just spontaneously began and snowballed out of control.

People in plagued countries are fed up, and it will take just one large terrorist disruption to their lives to provoke a swift and extreme response. And it won't be Sup Forums doing the roping (obviously we'll be watching it happen instead), it will be the everyman.

The thing about revolts, riots, coups and vigilantism is that you don't see them coming.

Why..?

Also, why are they all positioned away from the camera, so as to appear even darker than they really are? I can't ever remember seeing Jason Timbuktu, the first guy, looking quite as black as he does here.

Why the fuck do they call us white allies? What does that even mean?
Why should any swede be held responsible for black people dying in USA?
Or for anyone dying on the Mediterranean Sea?
Why do they hold their hands up in some sort of black panteresque manner?
What the fuck is wrong with these people?

SWEDEN YES!

Thought about that as well, I know for a fact that he's not really as black as the video makes him seem

Away from the lights* I meant to say.

Ikr, I've even seen him in person and he doesn't look anything like this. I guess he has chosen sides now though. And fucking Adam Tensta, don't get me started on this fucking guy. Goddamn I hate him.

..because its mexico

Normally, I would laugh and banter, but today.....

... Today I remember the times when we were brothers.

But isnt diversity=strength?

yes it is, just not to these being diverse

It breaks my heart when I hear about Sweden now... they used to be a proud, strong, beautiful culture... and then they let people in... and now those people are trying to take it over. This breaks my heart...

Hearing about Sweden always makes me sad. Its like seeing a beautiful girl commiting suicide.