“She chose not to speak because she gets too upset when she sees images of her dead son’s face, you fucking asshole...

>“She chose not to speak because she gets too upset when she sees images of her dead son’s face, you fucking asshole,” Oliver said to the camera.

STUMPED, how can he recover from this!????? The media is going all out

#Shill4Hill
#CorrectingTheRecord
#Artillery4Killary

Ah where am I what year is it bloody hell?!?!!!

I'd like to hear that from her

Its pathetic honestly.

I mean we have mountains of complaints about actual criminal activity Clinton has participated in. We could talk for fucking days about it.

But lets talk about how Trump said something and now he's an asshole. Oh man, how offensive. Why can't he be more like other politicians and lie, making pretend gestures of empathy so our feelings don't get hurt.

Seriously, this biased nonsense sickens me

too bad an FBI panel headed by a conservative couldn't find any evidence of wrongdoing :^) And the only people who oppose her are angry white people :^) Which is a relatively small voting bloc especially compared to black women who turn out more than any other group :^)

Just wait until trump's tax returns come out :^)

Absolutely fucking stumped Trump cannot possibly recover from this.

That racist fucking dictator will fall and Hillary will win in a landslide.

Can someone explain to me how *LITERALLY* rigging an election is just a minor problem for people?

I mean what the fuck

>“She chose not to speak because she gets too upset when she sees images of her dead son’s face, you fucking asshole,”

Maybe if Hillary didn't vote for the Iraq War, she wouldn't have to look at images of her dead son's face.

Because she's a liberal.

To the media, and really most leftards, it is fine when a liberal does something corrupt or immoral. It's only problematic when a conservative/republican does it.

>Pat Smith at RNC
>media and liberals attack her for "politicizing the death of her son" in Benghazi
>GQ writer literally tweets how he wants to beat her to death

>Muslim parents at DNC
>media go ga-ga over them
>wall-to-wall praise for their speech

I honestly don't know who I hate more -- our corrupt as fuck government, or the media.

I want to hear it from these people though. In the past there's some excuse or something, some twisted logic.

This time it's different and it's like it never happened.

How is there not a re vote or something?

I feel like I'm fucking crazy

I want to see John Oliver's children murdered in front of him. I want someone to kidnap his little fucks and leave them in a refugee camp to be torn apart by brown dick.

I want that smug liberal propagandist to fucking die screaming on camera so we can post it for laughs forever.

How does he draw that conclusion? There is no indication she had any choice at all, he's just assuming there's no way the DNC would be the assholes and deny the wife a chance to speak. This is after they were assholes in every other instance, but Jon Oliver will only choose the wide he favors. Cause Jon Oliver is a self righteous prick

Woah, I guess you're right.

That's why I'm a #InTheCurrentYearMan now!

The media is worse

The government still acts like it follows the law and generally speaking they can get in trouble still

>hillary
She got off on a loophole the judiciary apparently created.

>too bad an FBI panel headed by a conservative couldn't find any evidence of wrongdoing
That's the literal opposite of what he said, though.

Sad thing is they'll deflect the question and probably just draw attention away from it by talking about how 'evil' Trump is for saying some mean words.

I mean, for fuck's sake the other day they had Chuck Todd on talking about the "Controversy" surrounding Trump's Russia comments JUST DAYS AFTER HE WAS PROVEN TO BE WORKING WITH THE DNC IN THE WIKILEAKS EMAILS.

No apology from him or anyone else, because they know they are immune thanks to the government and the fact that the majority of this country seems to be made up of gullible sheeple.

>I want to see John Oliver wife'a children murdered in front of him. I want someone to kidnap his little fucks and leave them in a refugee camp to be torn apart by brown dick.
>I want that smug liberal propagandist to fucking die screaming on camera so we can post it for laughs forever.

FTFY

It's called projection

Trumpfags do it all the time. Whatever is most preferable for their [candidate] to do in their eyes, is what they'll do.

Actually i think its almost everyone who votes

>Seriously, this biased nonsense sickens me

Come on now, you don't want some leaf to call you a right wing retard do you?

>wife's son
I stand corrected

>posting propagandists
Ugh. Like, I can't even.

IT'S THE CURRENT YEAR!

Regressive liberals, always trying to keep women barefoot and in the kitchen

He didn't talk about the DNC leaks at all, did he?

>And the only people who oppose her are angry white people

I am neither angry nor white.

>couldn't find any evidence of wrongdoing

they did tho

wtf i hate drumpf now

im official #mentallyhill now

Sigh.. look at this shit.

These people only see what they want to see.

They simply ignore anything that does not fit their narrative.

Also why would white people be angry?

He is a Time Warner shill. He barely even mentioned the Sanders campaign while it was still a thing.

She didn't "choose" not to speak. She didn't speak because her scumbag Islamist husband would beat her. It's not a choice, it's coercion through violence.

sage

John Oliver makes me hate freedom.

I swear to God I understand why Putin occasionally murders random """journalists""" now. If Oliver got mysteriously pushed in front of a train I would not shed a single tear.

This just in John Leibowits can interpret anyone's feelings from a picture.
In related news, it was Killary who sent their son to war, not Trump

>have shillary
>blame trump to be sociopathic
Can't make this shit up

>DNC invites mother of dead muslim soldier to event
>plasters event with images of her dead son, making her too upset to speak

WOW WHY IS TRUMP SUCH A BULLY WHY CAN'T HE BE NICE LIKE THE DEMOCRATS

shut up kike