Movies where the super spooky monster is not the biggest threat and there is actually a bigger spookier monster that...

Movies where the super spooky monster is not the biggest threat and there is actually a bigger spookier monster that shows up later in the movie?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0AckvdGbk4w
animals.nationalgeographic.com/animals/fish/anglerfish/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

delete this

thats one goofy ass looking bug

10 Cloverfield Lane

never heard of it, is it a good movie?

>that gif
delete yourself faggot

Nature is so beautiful.

Star Wars episode 1.
Star Trak reboot.

wtf that fished raped

>2017
>not wearing your own heads on your head

man im so glad i was born as a human and not some fucking animal/bug that has to fight off monsters all the time

Nature is Satan's church

youtube.com/watch?v=0AckvdGbk4w

>you will never be a 300 year old shark that has parasites that eat your eyeballs

that's gold

>some species are known to be parasitic on sea cucumbers, eating their gonads and living in their anal pores. Though usually Pearlfish live alone, or in pairs, in 1977 the New Zealand biologist Victor Benno Meyer-Rochow recorded 15 pearlfish all living in a shared habitat - the anus of a single sea cucumber

What a slutty sea cucumber

this entire thread just makes the concept of reincarnation fucking terrifying

What a magical world this is where you evolve to shove yourself up the ass of something else for survival

This is the reason I watch anime instead of National Geographic. Fuck you God, what were you thinking?

The conjuring 2.

This, just let me stay dead if these are the potential outcomes.

>you will never be a flower that can make itself smell like rotten fruit, fish, or meat.
>you will never be a flower that can raise your body heat to 98.6 degrees

>you will never be a baby bird living on a remote island that has rats on it that eat you alive

pls stop

>you will never be a qt3.14 spider that uses your little hand flaps to tease a girl spider that would probably kill you in the hopes she doesn't kill you so you can fuck her

We need an animal documentary general on this board.

damn, trump is thicc af

bord

BRAAAAAPPPPPPPP

souls evolve. as a now human soul, you won't reborn as an animal unless you want to

All arachnophobes need to meet one of these little guys. I have pic related all over the place where I live and they are great. I like to put my finger down in front of them and they dance around it like they are trying scare it away.

Jurassic World

also Jurassic Park 2.

>Bigger jaws

Nice try, giant spider.

One time in Missouri I picked up an adorable little jumping spidey so small its legs would not have reached the edges of a dime. It promptly bit me on the finger. Felt like a red hot needle and hurt for half an hour. Between that and the Velvet Ant incident I don't pick up insects and spideys are readily as I used to.

wtf is this butthole monster?

I don't want to go outside anymore

Nah fuck that

>implying you ever leave your basement

Yeah I got bitten by one of those lil fuckers and they sting. Not as bad as a wasp, but still painful.

>be a sea cucumber, just chilling out and doing sea cucumber stuff
>take a nice big shit, feel pretty relaxed
>suddenly feel a 2 foot long creature violently penetrate your asshole
>he's all the way inside you now, living in your ass
>you can't pull him out or scream

>weeb faggots are actually terrified by tiny insect
ima save OP's gif for later use

ikr lol

SUCC

where their neural center in this things?

Don't watch.

>When a male finds a female, he bites into her skin, and releases an enzyme that digests the skin of his mouth and her body, fusing the pair down to the blood-vessel level.[14] The male becomes dependent on the female host for survival by receiving nutrients via their shared circulatory system, and provides sperm to the female in return.

>Multiple males can be incorporated into a single individual female with up to eight males in some species,

>its still alive after they hatch
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHH

Metal asf.

>>Multiple males can be incorporated into a single individual female with up to eight males in some species,
the real cucks of the animal kingdom

In an earthworm it is at the very tip. Leeches have their brain divided up in segments all along the entire length of their bodies.

aren't those fish something like 2 inches long

>no parasitic wasp gf to fill my B-hole with eggs

>Leeches have their brain divided up in segments all along the entire length of their bodies.
that genuinely made my think

On the plus side, your new life as an animal is very likely to be short lived. And horrifying. Maybe hell is reincarnation and heaven is becoming a comfy human again.

wtf is the point of that

wouldnt having a bunch of beta orbiters leaching off of you get in the way of growing and birthing the kids successfully?

Why did it just let it caress him.

>petting a spider
Stop that. They really don't like that shit.
For a spider, you're either food, or something thats gonna eat them. The best you can hope for when having a pet spider is to have one that tolerates your presence.
The spider doesn't like you, its just come to temporary terms with the fact that you don't want to eat it just yet, so it won't bother wasting energy to bite you.
This isn't to say that spiders can't make good pets. Rose haired tarantulas are the most chilled out, mellow spider you can get.

It felt good...

Jumping spiders are friendly as fuck man. Educate yourself.

>he's never had a parasite on his eye
>he's not even 250 years old
lmao faggot

Based webmposter

I FROM BUENOS AIRES AND I SAY KILL EM ALL

THICCCuuuh god I'm gonna throw up

I need to know what this is

Its crazy that we're still discovering new species of shit in the ocean every single year
I don't know if this makes me feel more amazed or terrified of what we'll find down there.

>mfw watching that one video of that impossibly huge shark thats pretty much the size of a Megalodon

Nudibranch

>it's still alive while having it's brains eaten

>mfw watching that one video of that impossibly huge shark thats pretty much the size of a Megalodon

>it's paralyzed, by wasp sting while, having its skin eaten

animals.nationalgeographic.com/animals/fish/anglerfish/

Apparently they can be a meter which is one of the most pants-shitting things I've ever heard

i'll never look at a massaging pillow the same way again

FUCKING NORMIES GET OUT OF MY HEAD RRRRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

This kind of shit is why organisms evolved to be big. The world of small creatures is full of nightmare fuel.

I only recently learned how smart Crows are, it's crazy. I always just thought they were your regular run of the mill trash birds

The Phantom Menace

That's one big doggo

So what's next by that logic? Being reborn as some hyper intelligent alien? Cause that would be dope

Birds can be super smart or super dumb.

Anyone have a webm of that video where a squid takes bait under a camera, only to be immediately attacked by a larger squid?

>Movies where the super spooky monster is not the biggest threat and there is actually a bigger spookier monster that shows up later in the movie?

Go outside and see nature.

so glad I'm a human

Man, fuck spiders.

I'm glad I live in the middle of redneck central with lots of firearms.

Yo Jaime, pull up that video where a squid takes bait under a camera, only to be immediately attacked by a larger squid.

reminds of the super mario sunshine level where you have to stay on the sand bird