Khizr Khan linked to Clinton Foundation And Saudi Arabia

breitbart.com/2016-presidential-race/2016/08/01/clinton-cash-khizr-khans-deep-legal-financial-connections-saudi-arabia-hillarys-clinton-foundation-connect-terror-immigration-email-scandals/

Word is spreading boys! We finally got him good. Trump needs to get wind of this

Other urls found in this thread:

shoebat.com/2016/07/31/what-the-media-is-not-telling-you-about-the-muslim-who-attacked-donald-trump-he-is-a-muslim-brotherhood-agent-who-wants-to-advance-sharia-law-and-bring-muslims-into-the-united-states/
thegatewaypundit.com/2016/08/no-wonder-khizr-khan-hates-trump-specializes-programs-selling-us-citizenship/
nypost.com/2015/07/16/this-model-with-down-syndrome-is-changing-the-face-of-fashion/
rense.com/general96/factsomit.htm
breitbart.com/2016-presidential-race/2016/08/01/clinton-cash-khizr-khans-deep-legal-financial-connections-saudi-arabia-hillarys-clinton-foundation-connect-terror-immigration-email-scandals/
prntly.com/2016/08/01/dnc-muslim-dad-khan-exposed-ties-to-terrorist-group-revealed-media-shivers/
thegatewaypundit.com/2016/08/dnc-angry-muslim-father-trump-basher-khizr-khan-reportedly-ties-muslim-brotherhood-terrorist-organization/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Walid_Shoebat
heinonline.org/HOL/LandingPage?handle=hein.journals/hujil6&div=7&id=&page=
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Fuck the sliders

KEEP THIS BUMPED

So that's why they want to "put the controversy behind them" so soon. They knew they had all sorts of bloody skeletons in their closet and the more attention they got, the more likely someone's gonna dig them out.

They didn't expect Trump to take them on, and drag the story on

They thought they could talk shit and then disappear into the night

Bumping this! Don't let the shills slide it

PURE COINCIDENCE

Nothing to see here. Don't be racist.

>trumpbart

nope

Get out of my country.

Bumperump

bamp

What's wrong with racism? Why would you not want your tribe to be strongest tribe?

That's what Jews do, and it works

>Breibart

Got any real sources?

They thought they could pull a Jimmy Dore and spit and run.

The amount of shilling and sliding in the past fews days has been ridiculous.

Was this what was going on in Germany in the 40's?

Lügenpresse is real....

Give me a tldr. I'm at work on the toilet and as soon as this deuce is loose I gotta get black to mein kampf.

PUSH KAHN'S BACKGROUND OUT THERE FAGGOTS

GET IT TO TO DRUDGE, INFOWARS ETC. AND PEOPLE VIA SOCIAL MEDIA ETC.

shoebat.com/2016/07/31/what-the-media-is-not-telling-you-about-the-muslim-who-attacked-donald-trump-he-is-a-muslim-brotherhood-agent-who-wants-to-advance-sharia-law-and-bring-muslims-into-the-united-states/

What are you bumping on Sup Forums for? Post it on Twitter, Facebook and /r/politics and stop virtue signalling on Sup Forums.

bumping for cnn

The Khizr Khan is a Sharia Law fanatic. He is much much much much much much much much much much much much much much much much much much much much much much much much much much much much much much much much much much much much much much much much much much much much much much much much much much much much much much much much much much much much much much much much much much much much much much much much much much much much much much much much much much much much much more anti-Constitution than Trump

Like all the ones that are in the article itself?

Doonuld, Hab you ebin red da huly quron?!

Fuck off leaf.

Like Qatar funded AL jazeera?

Subahanllah. This doesn't matter. Soon u infidels will pay Dear price. Mashallah

Have a bump.

If you aren't willing to fight on the front lines of the meme war then you aren't fighting at all.

Thanks for correcting the record.

lol exactly. I just heard this in fox; they were "ready to move in and discuss policy". I wonder if this makes the media look even more distrustful. It's almost comedic at this point

top kek

>that felling when CTR keeps sliding and still, we only grow stronger

explain please

SubSaharanlala. Piss doesn't matter. Soon u infidels will pay Iron price. Marshmallows

read the two links posted, breibart and shoebat

I hate Trump but will bump.

CTR IS SWAMPING US

WHY ARE THEY SO SCARED

thegatewaypundit.com/2016/08/no-wonder-khizr-khan-hates-trump-specializes-programs-selling-us-citizenship/

I knew there would be some extra dimensional chess moves behind this one

who dis?

KHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAN
>KHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAN
KHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAN
>KHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAN
KHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAN
>KHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAN

(8 U.S. Code § 1182)

nypost.com/2015/07/16/this-model-with-down-syndrome-is-changing-the-face-of-fashion/

>No potato face
>Down syndrome
ok

NO SLIDING HERE FOLKS. WE'RE ON AN ALL OUT SMEAR CAMPAIGN AGAINST KHIZR KHAN

Turn the tide, stop the slide.

Anyone with outreach, especially to normies needs to spread this

K H A N

> K H A N

R E A D

> R E A D

L A W

> L A W

M U S L I M

> M U S L I M

I M M I G R A T I O N

> I M M I G R A T I O N

B A N

> B A N

MAGA

buuuuuump

>when pranks go too far

The more publicity this muslim terrorist faggot gets the more Hillary will alienate white voters in PA, OH, and MI.

Really makes you think...

Nobody takes breitbart seriously aside form neckbeared alt-right basement dwellers.

Trump supporters would be better suited just dropping this and letting it fall out of the news cycle. Every time people are critical of this family it gets spun as "Trump campaign attacks grieving parents of war hero".

Which, outside the Sup Forums bubble doesn't play well. The middle aged woman voter in PA or FL isn't going to respond well too "lolol fucking muslim traitor shrill cunt got what she deserved losing her son"

praise

kek

thanks for correcting the record, you piece of shit soulless pawn

Fuck this guy. More dirt on him is gonna come up. It's gonna be great

Nah. Fuck that. This fucker is a terrorist sympathizer and he needs to fucking be investigated by the authorities.

Haven't been keeping up too much with him since the convention and his post interview

Some one give me the tl;dr

bump

CORRECT THAT RECORD GOYS

lI love how they think they stump Trump and then it comes crashing down on them. 14D Chess.....

prntly.com/2016/08/01/dnc-muslim-dad-khan-exposed-ties-to-terrorist-group-revealed-media-shivers/

thegatewaypundit.com/2016/08/dnc-angry-muslim-father-trump-basher-khizr-khan-reportedly-ties-muslim-brotherhood-terrorist-organization/

terror-immigration

No wonder Khan is butthurt. Trump is threatening to cut off his lucrative business of importing future Jihadis.

Who cares? Take the tinfoil off you dumb shits.

they will never learn

>t. ahmed

Who wants to tweet this info to Khizr Khan? His twitter is @RealKhizrKhan. He'll delete his account in 2 seconds

>Breitbart

Why can't it ever be a legitimate news source?

Hillary's team: I know! We'll take hardcore Muslims of a dead soldier and shove down America's throats! We'll try to make it viral global!

Seriously, what the fuck is she doing?

Walid Shoebat is a loon who has lied about pretty much everything.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Walid_Shoebat

saved as "the dog's bollocks.gif"

>joined july 2016
that's fake as fuck leaf

And by "legitimate news source" you mean one of the DNC's propaganda outlets like the Clinton News Network or the Jew York Times, right?

Fuck off shill. But keep bumping the thread though!

Honestly was a good move on Clinton's part. I had my reservations on Khan but I never expected he would be involved with the CF. Did /cfg/ find out about this first?

>Shoebat

>breitbart.com

Just why.

we'll see italy. he's been on all day shitposting about immigration. i just asked him to explain his ties to the muslim brotherhood

You think he could have picked a more opaque veil for his company. It's not like the Democrats would care.

>used the wrong copy-paste reply for a Breibart article

Also, CTR... that paper Khan wrote doesn't exist?

heinonline.org/HOL/LandingPage?handle=hein.journals/hujil6&div=7&id=&page=

Glad to see the dems are hiring such bright people.

>Official government documents aren't real if Breitbart is the one linking to them

Shill shill shillaroooooo!

Don't worry, CTR, you'll bounce back from this. It's just one more fuck-up the normies will barely notice. But Kahn is done.

Drumpf also supported the war... until he didn't.

The article uses Shoebat as a source.

KHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAN

Wow straya, 10/10 shitpost, you're doing your country well.

Outposted by a fucking leaf no less.

OH my lol

WHAT A COINCIDENCE!!!