CNN vs Fox News - Comey testimony aftermath

CNN:
Major loss for Trump.
Major win for Comey and Democrats.
Trump clearly obstructed justice and should be formally indicted then impeached.
Trump a proven liar. Comey fired ONLY so Trump could protect himself.
Even though Trump priorly wasn't under investigation for collusion with Russia, he "probably" is now.
Loretta Lynch did nothing wrong.
Leaking is a good thing!

Fox News:
Major win for Trump.
Major loss for Comey and Democrats.
Clearly no obstruction of justice.
Trump will not be formally charged and no basis for impeachment.
Comey is weak and obviously unfit to run the FBI.
Trump was never under investigation for collusion.
Loretta Lynch should be investigated for corruption.
Leaking is bad!

The contrast between the two sides is actually hilarious and it almost feels like I'm watching literal comedy.

I find it incredible that a huge amount of the left GENUINELY believes that Trump got utterly demolished today and the testimony of Comey is the beginning of the end for Trump. CNN is pushing the narrative hard for that Trump clearly had intent to wrongly influence Comey, probably broke the law and they are hyper-focusing on things that will have absolutely no legal consequences (i.e Comey's fucking feelings) to Trump in order to keep the hate-train going strong.

Is proper journalism completely dead in the MSM at this point? Fox is obviously better and generally more accurate than CNN but they pull ridiculous shit too even so. I know mainstream journalism has been horrible for a long time but it truly does get worse on a daily basis to the point of blatant absurdity.

99% of the MSM has been saying that Trump himself was under investigation for collusion for months... it's proven false now and they don't even give a fuck and are sticking to their bullshit and doubling down on monumentally radical retarded faggotry.

wtf

fox news needs to be the red glove and cnn blue, faggot

hello i am gay

Trump saving America really messed everyone up

This

Fox news is delusional, and has always been since that brother movement bullshit

bump

Don't see how they could say Trump came out looking bad in this.

It's almost as if all media is biased and not worth watching

I cannot stress this enough.

Can somebody please explain why Sup Forums has been posting on this board so much as of recent?

they are wizards

It's actually been like this for a while. It's just getting bigger recently with the influx of SJW cancer and alt right weenies since the election.

Everyone is. Jesus, it's like you've never taken a sociology class at community college. FUCK!

>major loss for Trump
>major win for Comey
yeah big win for Comey, Trump is still the president and Comey is unemployed

We're here to anschluss Sup Forums, welcome to the Reich, freund!

Better than Sup Forums, Sup Forums, Sup Forums and Sup Forums

Sup Forums is a Christian board.

This is Sup Forums related shithead.

i wish she was my gf, friend, or even sister

Because you have been ignoring us for too long. Sup Forums will not be ignored.

Fox is the only 1 out of 6 major media corporations that isn't owned by a Jew. Really makes you think.

did we do it bros?

How dare you faggots attack our board

N-no!!! Drumpf has gay poopy buttsex with Putin! He sucks Putin gay cock like an aids ridden faggot

really really insidious kike trick, they completely squashed the American nationalist movement in one fell blow. Admittedly it was already quite weak and unfocused (TWP being a notable exception) but now they have not only squashed the legitimate resistance but converted many into shabbos goyim, all done with a simple media circus and basic mass manipulation. Brava Shlomo, brava!

We are defending ourselves against the Sup Forumsite menace

Woah there Stephen, isn't that a tad "homophobic"? I don't see why you would use being gay as a way to insult or shame someone. You make it sound like you think there's something funny about two men engaging in homosexual acts together??

Me too. Wanna shag?

NO!!! DRUMPF IS A GAY POOPY DICK SUCKER!!!! HA HA HA HA HA HA HA. LAUGH!!! I COMMAND YOU TO LAUGH!!!!

Well I laughed pretty hard when Trump fired Comey. That shit was hilarious

>Fox News:
>Major win for Trump.
>Major loss for Comey and Democrats.
it was clearly bad for trump but foxnews is a partisan mouthpiece for the republican party so it doesn't matter. they have no credibility except with the gullible.

>Can somebody please explain why Sup Forums has been posting on this board so much as of recent?
attempting to radicalize Sup Forums into a liberal board

only thing I can see it accomplishing

>it was clearly bad
explain for someone that doesn't dream of Obama's penis every other night

DON'T LAUGH AT THAT ZXKSFFJSSIEFSDJFKSJDFK I DIDN'T SAY TO LAUGH AT THAT

STOP CLAPPING

STOP

Relax dude. The CNN and fox news are just entertainment. If Trump is not guilty, then the investigation by Mueller would show that.

And the open testimony wasn't a court room. It was just to present facts from a single person. It's really only fox news that thinks it vindicates and absolves trump because that's the narrative they want to drive. Understand now? You're being played by both sides of the media. Maybe start wondering why they have a vested interest in manipulating you.

if you didn't dream of trump's penis every night and had an IQ above 60 it would be clear as day. can't explain reality to someone who has their head in the sand.