Brit/pol/ - The most antisemitic Brit/pol/ EVER (JIDFs welcome - Sup Forums is a board of peace) Edition

***Where it all began***
***JIDF's Lament***
youtube.com/watch?v=9dDtRtGdcZA

***Murdoch Murdoch***
youtube.com/watch?v=hz-crDWmINk
youtube.com/watch?v=4rg8innCuN4

***Tyrant Fashister***
youtube.com/watch?v=z49iZ0O1bSs
youtube.com/watch?v=zf7q--xnmG0

***Nigel Farage on nat soc***
>Farage and others had marched through a quiet Sussex village very late at night shouting Hitler-youth songs.
channel4.com/news/nigel-farage-ukip-letter-school-concerns-racism-fascism

***In loving memory of Adolf Hitler***
>Mein Kampf
hitler.org/writings/Mein_Kampf/
>The Greatest Story Never Told
youtube.com/watch?v=1tDOZOW0IFg&list=PLo0ThsDnveH5nv5TNviBrGTX9P6IrYfIe
>Hitler greatest speeches montage
youtube.com/watch?v=pDLyKSYRqXM
>Hitler on immigration and multiculturalism
youtube.com/watch?v=WsCSAEdxXMc
>In loving memory of Adolf Hitler
youtube.com/watch?v=WdoUS_sO2lk

***Dr William Luther Pierce redpills***
>White race suicide
youtube.com/watch?v=YeIcQSnepig
>Conditioning for death
youtube.com/watch?v=e4KSF8e578k
>What started WW2?
youtube.com/watch?v=I0wHzx2ymFk

***The Holohoax(TM)***
>In 10 seconds
youtube.com/watch?v=oUGKmCdAaN4
>In 20 seconds
youtube.com/watch?v=zGwn5R1PC9Q
>Jewish survivors describe Auschwitz
youtube.com/watch?v=ftoAnQV-9-4
>Spielberg’s hoax
youtube.com/watch?v=80GgRWuXcO8
>Auschwitz
youtube.com/watch?v=RHzWo79dCHs
>Majdanek
youtube.com/watch?v=CHqlf0D9nuQ
>Treblinka, Belzec, Sobibor
youtube.com/watch?v=7dxsVSzL4HE

***Thread themes***
youtube.com/watch?v=WwZFaESgeUA
youtube.com/watch?v=FN7r0Rr1Qyc
youtube.com/watch?v=MD6oDnm43HA
youtube.com/watch?v=KAFc1ED_oPs
youtube.com/watch?v=u2sr7dYSD3s
youtube.com/watch?v=TqtehtSB0LI

Other urls found in this thread:

standard.co.uk/news/london/reparations-march-hundreds-take-to-the-streets-of-brixton-calling-for-amends-for-generations-of-a3309246.html
strawpoll.me/10880148
independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/theresa-may-tells-lords-get-behind-brexit-after-threat-to-derail-article-50-plans-a7166271.html?amp
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3717663/Unelected-peers-start-House-Lords-plot-BLOCK-Brexit-force-second-referendum.html
standard.co.uk/news/uk/corbyn-supporter-owen-jones-labelled-blairite-traitor-for-criticising-current-leadership-a3308846.html
independent.co.uk/news/uk/home-news/protesters-throw-hundreds-of-live-insects-into-byron-burger-restaurants-amid-backlash-over-a7164336.html
express.co.uk/news/uk/695066/Police-arrest-900-Syrians-in-England-and-Wales-for-rape-death-threats-and-child-abuse
express.co.uk/news/world/694564/Ireland-join-Commonwealth-post-Brexit-closer-ties-Britain
telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/07/30/britain-to-leverage-11bn-of-foreign-aid-to-build-new-trade-deals/
theguardian.com/uk-news/2016/jul/30/theresa-may-delayed-hinkley-point-chinese-beijing-vince-cable
telegraph.co.uk/business/2016/07/28/imf-admits-disastrous-love-affair-with-euro-apologises-for-the-i/
youtube.com/watch?v=t_Qpy0mXg8Y
strawpoll.me/10881604
youtube.com/watch?v=ZJMvV2KOVzA
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-uk-leaves-the-eu-36940775
youtu.be/94fOAiH327w
bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-36941769
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Lads, I hate blacks and pakis and wogs and all that but I still prefer Craig Charles to Dara o'briain, what do?

Is Woolfe still going to be leader or what?

>Dara o'briain
Why would you like that actual potato

HEIL HITLER!

>In 1984, he was appointed as a member of the Order of the Companions of Honour (CH) by Queen Elizabeth II of the United Kingdom on the advice of the British Prime Minister Margaret Thatcher for his "services to the study of economics".
>Hayek had hoped to receive a baronetcy, and after he was awarded the CH he sent a letter to his friends requesting that he be called the English version of Friedrich (Frederick) from now on.
>When, later that evening, Hayek was dropped off at the Reform Club, he commented: "I've just had the happiest day of my life."
5th for Frederick.

BRING YKTD BACK I CAN'T TAKE THE SHILLPOSTING ANY MORE

DAILY REMINDER THAT JEWS HATE BRITAIN MORE THAN GERMANY

Re-read the post.

Dave Lister is based mate

PADDYS OUT

it's looking very unlikely, between him being a dumbass and leaving it to the very last minute so technical issues could fuck him and him hiding his drunk driving conviction they probably won't allow him

Ohhh my bad lad, I read it as "I prefer Craig Charles and Dara o'brian"

I sometimes skim over posts too much and totally miss the purpose of the post.

I probably have dyslexia

Jews hate all other races, but amongst all the races they hate Germanics the most, the Germans got a lot of the Germanic DNA raped out of them in 1945 and that's why the nations getting the brunt of the immigrants are Britain and Sweden, with considerable contributions from Denmark and Norway. They've sort of made peace with the Catholics, but they hate protestant Germanics with a passion due to Hitler and Martin Luther's anti-semitism.

No lad, he's not eligible because he failed to disclose his criminal record and missed the deadline.

He got done for drunk driving a moped.

nth for Tommy Robinson was right

Limey faggots out

>Thinks he can compete with the 140 Marion pictures I posted

Show me what you got nigga

It's a Roman salute

Death to amerika yankee jews go home

>you will never be the ride attendant who got to wipe down that seat

standard.co.uk/news/london/reparations-march-hundreds-take-to-the-streets-of-brixton-calling-for-amends-for-generations-of-a3309246.html

Discuss.

[spoiler]Missed the new thread desu.[/spoiler]

Ok. :^)

Ugly as fuck

Right on Mohammed.

>Brit/pol/ opinion poll
strawpoll.me/10880148

>Theresa May tells Lords to ‘get behind Brexit’ after threat to derail Article 50 plans
independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/theresa-may-tells-lords-get-behind-brexit-after-threat-to-derail-article-50-plans-a7166271.html?amp

>Unelected peers start House of Lords plot to BLOCK Brexit and force a second referendum
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3717663/Unelected-peers-start-House-Lords-plot-BLOCK-Brexit-force-second-referendum.html

>Corbyn supporter Owen Jones labelled 'Blairite traitor' for criticising current leadership
standard.co.uk/news/uk/corbyn-supporter-owen-jones-labelled-blairite-traitor-for-criticising-current-leadership-a3308846.html

>Protesters throw hundreds of live insects into Byron burger restaurants amid backlash over immigration raids
independent.co.uk/news/uk/home-news/protesters-throw-hundreds-of-live-insects-into-byron-burger-restaurants-amid-backlash-over-a7164336.html

>Police arrest 900 Syrians in England and Wales for crimes including rape and child abuse
express.co.uk/news/uk/695066/Police-arrest-900-Syrians-in-England-and-Wales-for-rape-death-threats-and-child-abuse

>Ireland could join the Commonwealth post-Brexit to cement CLOSER ties with Britain
express.co.uk/news/world/694564/Ireland-join-Commonwealth-post-Brexit-closer-ties-Britain

>Foreign Aid BTFO
telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/07/30/britain-to-leverage-11bn-of-foreign-aid-to-build-new-trade-deals/

>Hinkley point in meltdown before its even turned on
theguardian.com/uk-news/2016/jul/30/theresa-may-delayed-hinkley-point-chinese-beijing-vince-cable

>IMF completely exposed for their Euro and EU delusions
telegraph.co.uk/business/2016/07/28/imf-admits-disastrous-love-affair-with-euro-apologises-for-the-i/

And I saved every single one.

Disgraceful 2bh

did milo give you the gay

Are you dizzy m80?

Awesome idea. We should do the same thing in Istanbul. Free neetbux for all.

youtube.com/watch?v=t_Qpy0mXg8Y

strawpoll.me/10881604

VOTE LIZ

Are there actually any shills here or is the Nazi the shill? Maybe we've got it all backwards.

Top bloke ..senspai ..

I'm glad to hear it, I didnt spend 2 hours posting for nothing :)

Send them back to Africa.

Isabel chaps.

no reddit's been invading for a week

Not a chance mate.

boi child raper in them days

agreed smeg

>She's not /Priti/

This

>Still 0 votes for Clinton

jajaja

FUCKING FOREIGNERS

Have a quick read through the end of this thread and the beginning of the following one if you're in any doubts as to who is shilling whom dear boy.

>is the Nazi the shill

Hell yer.

Who else /here-for-the-Le-Pen-pictures/?

Oh I get it, you got shilled so now you're on a vendetta. Makes more sense now.

You what? Where's the evidence for this?

You might be interested in a little thread i posted in today lad

PRITI FUCKING SMUG

Why is there so much Nazi/JIDF posting?
I just want my comfy brit/pol/ back

F U C K N E I L H A M I L T O N

youtube.com/watch?v=ZJMvV2KOVzA

I wanna take her into the woods , then get the chosen to rape abuse her near Death , Thats £100,000then I get hey looked after by a *Mummy * this a surgery hospital .. all cammed £100 an hr , then she put in her wooden box an buried in slav woods .. coffin has air an lite for a week .. £10000, an hour cam .. Japs lovs this .. ;>)

>one eye on the streets, one eye on the pakis

seriously they've been shilling a solid week now

Wow it's almost as if it's summer recess and fuck all is happening

tomorrow's leadership decisions could get pretty entertaining

Listen shit poster use kike an see ..ok

Theres nothing to talk about, its summer.

I think that Tripfag and his Cripplechan mates have arrived.

Neil Hamilton is an utter shitclown. I was amazed they ever took him on, the man is a joke.

strawpoll.me/10881604

Why is she above Truss???

The MP's are on summer holiday, what the fuck do you think is going to happen?

JIDF pls go

Quic reminder that May will do a soft brexit.

Quick reminder that she supported remain.
Quick reminder that she WANTS to back down from hard brexit but needs excuses
Quick reminder that she has the perfect pretext: scotcucks throwing a tantrum, Lords threatening to delay, legal challenges to triggering Article 50 without consulting Parliament, other mainstream parties unsupportive, media shills propagating scare stories etc.

I don't know why brit/pol/ is so optimistic about Theresa "the Blairite fifth column" May.

Priti would be top if people didn't want to race mix imo, understandable but priti is still #1

Anyone else sick of this anti-semitism?

There's nothing to talk about, brit/pol/ would have died like it always does were it not for philibro and the stormfag shill.

t.YKTD

It's not even just her.

bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-uk-leaves-the-eu-36940775

>"I think the Lords might actually delay things. I think there's a majority in the Lords for remaining."

>priti
Nah. Truss all day.

>I think there's a majority in the Lords for remaining.

welp, time for a gassing

Feels watching this lads

youtu.be/94fOAiH327w

100% YKTD, thank god you're back this place has gone to shit.

Now I want to see you argue with the Nazi who will call you a Jew for defeatism despite you being more anti-Jew than him.

They are still lurking right now in this very thread dear boy.

Stay vigilant. Post rare hitlers. This kills the JIDF.

I would quite happily get rid of the House of Lords and replace it with something far more democratic.

It looks too cushy to get any work done in there anyway. It's the This Week to the House of Commons' Newsnight.

Threadly reminder that "DA JOOOOOOOS" is not political discussion.

We fought a world war partly to save the Jewish people you fucking traitor krautcucks.

Hitler was so inspiring the World had to censor him or else he would have taken it over without a single person not declaring war on the corrupted spirits and their eternally C- works

Aye lad. Brit/pol/ has literally turned into Fascism/Pol/.

>you're back this place has gone to shit.

sure does sound like him, really hoping ytmnd will finish his corbynesque purge of the pro-merchant redditcucks that have been shitting this place up for the past week

>be a sparky
>subbing for a builder
>working in London for the first time
>a lot of jews everywhere
>goldersgreen.jpeg
>bob the builder says my day rate is now 800
>usual day rate is 300
>ask why the increase
>bob says 'they are jewish and my gran hated them, they have the money they are like the chinese'
>bob tells us to work slower
>learn something new everyday i guess.

>partly

Nar mate you're wrong. You can't just spam democracy everywhere. You need something to counter the faddish kneejerk populism of democracy.

>a solid week now
bollocks

Please make your own thread to fight with Nazis.

>There's nothing to talk about
If the OP was full of latest news instead of crap then we might have some talking points.

How about Woolfe sabotaging his own leadership campaign or Junker and his list of enemies.

bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-36941769

>yfw it's anudda shoah

>its the britpol's brightest finally realises that the house of lords is shit and flawed episode

christ, who could possibly prefer modern London to this? only those who wish to destroy us.

Welp back to /brit/ until something happens then

I'm not asking for a system of directly elected Lords, but something different to what we have. None of us want Warsi in the House of Lords.

You don't get rid of something because it's flawed unless you have a better alternative

On balance the house of Lords is a good thing

haha

No, the Lords is based, only it shouldbe proper Lords mnot appointee fuckwits like Stephen Lawrence's fucking mum