Know the difference

know the difference

Other urls found in this thread:

upr-net.co.jp/suit/
hitachi-systems.com/ind/robotics/robots/other/musclesuit/index.html
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_sovereign_states_and_dependencies_by_total_fertility_rate
bbc.com/news/world-europe-32929962
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ajuran_Sultanate
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Deluge_(history)
irishtimes.com/news/world/asia-pacific/birth-rates-in-japan-fall-to-lowest-level-on-record-1.3336732
sbs.com.au/news/japan-overtakes-germany-in-low-birth-rate
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Read Unabomber manifesto you technocuck.

I don't see any of this here

>butthurt jap thinks robots will fix their birthrates
lol retard

Just how new are you to think that op is a Japanese?

Robots wont, but a boats full of refugees will

hello weeb

This image is joy

yeah, cause the point of life is to get rid of all other human beings. just thing of all the qts that will not get born if we don't procreate.

アシストスーツ
Assist suit

Assist suit (powered suit · power assist suit · support jacket) is a product developed for the purpose of alleviating the waist and physical burden of workers, which is required for lifting and lowering luggage at the site.

upr-net.co.jp/suit/

How his book is getting published in jail?

Oh no, I guess Japan will have to deal with a small but unified society full of resources forto everyone. Thank god us westerners won't have to experience that.

I'm an EE for the military here and we're developing something similar atm

Japanese birth rate is in a trend of increasing now

Europe doesn't have as much muslims as you think noodle eyes

kek
this pic is so hilarious

>state facts¨
>butthurt weebs rush to defend the honor of japan

based japan

Nips intends to work slave their elderly

> we're developing something similar atm

I know it is developing other countries too.
I expect to developing also other countries.

In Japan, it is planned to be used for nursing care and support for middle and elderly people's labor. :3

hitachi-systems.com/ind/robotics/robots/other/musclesuit/index.html
Muscle suit

And what about yours, europe's birthrates are only slightly higher while it is propped up by muslims who have way more children, real european birthrates are way lower.

Millions, that could not be there to begin with, on a very fast replacement rate.

are you the town rapist senpai

i never claimed europe was better off
but even with immigrants european birthrates are higher than japanese ones

mashallah!

soon inshallah

calm down ahmed

>drops the pretense of an argument on the first sign of rebuttal

I thought vikings were fighters not fuck bois.

The image of "2000 and 2010" figures the pension problem and the labor shortage

Niggers being born isn't an upgrade from a low birthrate

I did to point out the hypocritical argument, and it is not higher.

lets just send all boats to japans shore

Pretty funny Wilhelm, the execution is a bit lacking though.

Mirin them MS Paint skills

sounds like bullshit to me

The passing of years is bullshit to you? This is bloated by 2 years of illegal migrants.

I'm saying that the article you posted is bullshit, germany or japan don't have the lowest birth rates in the world
and the highest european countries are britain and sweden with 1.8 and even they're below replacement level so refugees don't even contribute to the birthrates, or if they do it's very minimal

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_sovereign_states_and_dependencies_by_total_fertility_rate Germany has 1.45 according to Our World in Data in 2015, not saying that's good, but it's not the lowest.

Just look at the fucking archive.

bbc.com/news/world-europe-32929962

My generation
Danke, 68er!

Oh...

Based Japs

現実を見ろ、この糞馬鹿楽観主義者

this!!!!

we need immigrants

When the immigrants become old, who will take care elderly immigrants?
We will import more immigrants?

yes

I think immigrants would have more tendency to have kids than the average japanese
so no need for such worries

If so, Japan isn't Japanese people's country anymore.
It will become something strange which is named Japan.

no, I would much rather work than deal with foreigners in my elder years

>It will become something strange which is named Japan.
yeah this is actually happening in Europe right now, everyone who opposes this is called a nazi.

Don't mistake a country with an ethnic group, race and nationality are different things Nishimura.

2 nukes werent enough

But I am convinced that the Fourth Reich was born in Europe and that the Second Holocaust will occur

Not him but fuck you.

agreed. let's help Japan to decrease their population shooting 3rd nuke.

How exactly is automation going to fix japan's pension crisis?

> everyone who opposes this is called a nazi.

Europe right people know that if they say so, they can suppress people who opposes immigration.
German have to resist them and these propaganda.

kys netouyo

Und dann sind es auch genau die 68er die unsere Politik bestimmen während wir ihre Rente bezahlen. Danke Rudi Dutschke

So, for example, do you think that Japan of 100% Chinese is Japan?

But you should know first hand Toushiro, Ainus and Okinawans are Japanese even though they are not part of the glorious Yamato race.

Rather than such a thing Korea will not stop exporting filthy whore to all over the world? It is annoying.

例えが極端過ぎなんだよバカウヨwwwwwwwwwwww

Der Kampf geht weiter!

increase productivity

The robot mine bitcoins

Do not combine me with that savage racist
And you have not answered the question

his manifesto was published before he got arrested.

Why the fuck people think that immigrants are living on welfare?

Sup Forums education

because they get NEET bux and subsidized housing.

how they are living exactly? working? no, because 99% of economic migrants don’t work.

A good portion of migrants do or some form of it.

And you fuckers think it's forever?
Europe had it coming for all the imperialism they did, sooner or later

Good thread.
Make the same thread in Sup Forums.

汚物チョン死ね

by that logic turkey and Arab states have it coming too for all the imperialism they did. en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ajuran_Sultanate
oh look, Somalia engaged in imperialism for over 4 centuries. looks like Somali has it coming.

>muh imperialism
Germany and Sweden didn't invade shit and yet most migrants want to go there
Their countries are shitholes and they want to live a better life that's the main reason they are invading Europe.

>germany didn't invade shit

>Sooner or later

>>germany didn't invade shit

yeah? we came late to the colonies game and left early.

You are right.
Japan has a higher birthrate than most eastern and southern european nations. And western europe is mostly higher due to immigrants, apart from ireland and iceland.

You are paying for something else

日本の将来は大丈夫
まったく心配ない

so is it gonna be White people migrating to Somalia when it’s their turn to pay for their imperialism of the past?

I'm talking about the welfare
You are delusional if you think it's going to be there until they die, they probably have some obligations to fulfill in order to keep getting it, like try to integrate and get a job

>Muh moral justice!
Calm down you favela nigger.
There wasn't the concept of human rights at the time so it was fair game to invade and take over other countries.Everyone did it what makes Europe an exception?That it was the most successful of the bunch?

Somalia is already paying for it

For what?

>they probably have some obligations
And you call other people delusional

if anything it should Poles collecting money from Sweden for past injustices

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Deluge_(history)

>it was fair game
You are a subhuman, morals and ethics already existed back there but greedy speaks louder
And it's not about invading mostly, but what they did to said places and how they handled it

How? just because they can’t run functioning country in 2017 doesn't mean they are oaying for anything.

>for what?
Think nigga, think

>The mayans, zulus, west africans, incas, aztecs, egyptians didin't massacre, dismember and ethinic cleansed other tribes

There is nothing Germany did that other countries did way worse and have nothing to "pay" for it.

Good thread lol

irishtimes.com/news/world/asia-pacific/birth-rates-in-japan-fall-to-lowest-level-on-record-1.3336732

Hmm okay

sbs.com.au/news/japan-overtakes-germany-in-low-birth-rate

Nice source.

You deserve it. You fuckin autists.

Ok let me tell you how does France welfare system and mentality work
>People over 25 years old get 500 euros without ANY OBLIGATIONS
>Minorities are protected because the majority of white people are bullied them, there's something called positive discrimination that help minorities in priority.
>You get bonus welfare and welfare appartment priority if you have more than 3 children (guess who make tons of babies in France?)
>Our fucking president just said there's no french culture, which means you don't need to think, talk and live like a french. French assimiliation is dead, the french have to help refugees by tolerating their practices
>Education is free
>You can earn a lot of money by selling drugs in ghettos (guess who live in Paris suburb?)
>People are getting fined for crticism of africans and muslims
>Doctors and hospital are free especially if you are poor.