Harvey Beaks

There's a new episode today and the old thread is on page 10.

mega.nz/#F!7x5VwT4A!rGrnxBBeX5Wy-UnjFdQ0Ig

Other urls found in this thread:

mega.nz/#!vxcSBYrD!tpfjoQSERZaOcmNeB2y295Xd_zU0QdAEXSmIEzPV0jo
drive.google.com/open?id=0B8WvGM5I4TraNHlwWWIwakZEVjA
youtube.com/watch?v=EDhpAUn-ID0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>There's a new episode today
and ALL FUCKING WEEK AND NEXT WEEK

>Harvey thinks his family is big enough, so in a moment of panic, he gives his baby sister away.

wat

>dat Jeremy

>it's a "Harvey is an autistic fuck" episode

>he picked the wrong egg and it's actually a demon baby

>dat ending

oh shit

Shitty stream rip of the New Boogaboo: mega.nz/#!vxcSBYrD!tpfjoQSERZaOcmNeB2y295Xd_zU0QdAEXSmIEzPV0jo

And I'm dropping the shot. Omen shit is a bit too much for me

It's just this one episode for today, right?

why was that tapir such an asshole

Because he's an anteater.

Less shitty streamrip comin soon
He's the exterminator from the episode where Foo is the god to those bugs, he just is

Ah, hell. I thought we'd be using Oh well. If the other one doesn't take off, I'll just copy paste the info to here.

>creating a different thread just so you could use that long-winded OP

Um, okay.

sauce?

>banner showing up the exact same time the emotional part is on

Is it? Last week they played two each day.

Only one per day this week and next.
Though Steampunks will be two half-hour episodes so that'll be roughly the same.
Also I posted a slightly better copy of the new one o'er here
I'm having a very hard time choosing a thread though this one has more posters so I guess it's sort of winning

His sister reminds me of Mandy.

>they colored harvey's tail like his foot

oops

Oh and dang looks like this one's Drive stream isn't even in sync either, I definitely have something in my workflow I need to fix. I'm on the case!

>her hair is not naturally bouncy

impure/10

Odd she got a credit considering there wasn't any speaking lines but hey now we know!

The baby moans still count as voicing.

Your waifu is a phony.

if this baby is literally Stewie i'mma have to cut a bitch

I'm calling it, she'll be Gaz from Invader Zim withouth the spooky

Wow, anteater guy is a fucking asshole.

Well, looks like this thread won. I'll post upcoming episodes because why not.

>The Case of The Missing Pancake - Harvey's grandparents become prime suspects after someone commits pancake theft.

>Kathy With A K - Harvey attempts to find like-minded friends for a shy girl who loves leaves.

>Harvey's Pet - Harvey wants to prove that he has enough responsibility to take care of a pet, so he adopts a plant and treats it like a puppy.

>Fee's Pyramid - When Fee becomes Michele's honorary big sister, she discovers it to be a lot harder then being a sister to Foo.

>Life Debt - When Foo saves Rooter, Rooter decides to devote his life to Foo at the expense of never seeing his family again.

>The Feelings - Irving sets up a demonstrative camping trip in hopes of connecting with his stone-faced father

>Bag of Nuaghty - Harvey and the twins must destroy a bag of magical fireworks, but face strong temptation to set them off.

>Steampunks (Part 1) - Harvey imagines himself in a steampunk world and takes the blame for breaking a floating city.

>Steampunks (Part 2) - Harvey continues on his quest to fix the floating city, but danger looms around every steamy corner.

Also, rate the episode.
I think it was a 7.5/10

>Life Debt - When Foo saves Rooter, Rooter decides to devote his life to Foo at the expense of never seeing his family again.
>it's that kind of episode

>papa Jeremy
>song
>Michele

Yeah solid 7.5/10.

It was decent, but I was over hyping it. Maybe I'll appreciate it better after some time.

There seems to a lot more singing in this show than usual.

twas fine as an episode that only exists in order to get the character reveal over with, not great beyond that though, probably my least favorite of this month's so far. But I'm still hype for S2

Dade's siblings are awesome.

Most cartoons have singing. I don't think HB puts a particular emphasis on it, there's less than SU for sure. But we are getting an hour musical next week.

>Savino was going to make an entire show like this but they made him change them to humans

Fee needs to slap Harvey's shit more often.

Why is this allowed?

because irl nine-year-olds can be this ripped and i need to face my fears ;-;

>hasn't watched DBZ

The only person in the episode who seemed OOC to me was Harvey and that's because he was having a panic attack, also his OOCness was the cause of the whole damn plot.
And I think they did the reveal this way because they just wanted to get the hatching over with so they could actually begin to utilize and develop her character instead of dragging out the reveal, sure it was maybe a little rushed but they only had 11 minutes. And there were certainly emotional moments in there. I personally wouldn't have made the episode so wacky in general but I'm sure the boarders/writers of this episode were simply making what they wanted to.
I dunno, all I know is that we definitely have to see more before we can definitively say there's been a shift.

>implying Rooter isn't roiding

motherfucker can kill a yeti with his bare hands

I await the day this fuck gets poured hot oil all over himself.

Also this episode taking a comedic style makes sense in light of the Omen thing suggesting that the character herself will probably mostly be played for comedy. The end bit was absolutely not what I expected from this show, I will admit.
We're entering into whole new territory

When is the episode?

Already aired (5:30 EST).
There's a MEGA in one of the earlier posts, albeit (really) shit quality.
But remember, we have new episodes this week, and next week airing at the same time.

Should've clarified, new episodes every weekday for this week, and next week.

There's another link here, in moderately okay quality but the audio about half a second ahead, easily fixable in whatever media player you've got:
drive.google.com/open?id=0B8WvGM5I4TraNHlwWWIwakZEVjA

You know what, I didn't even realize the foreshadowing
In Certified Babysitter, Egg was kind of being jerkish to Jeremy, where we thought it was Jeremy's unfortunate life , it was probably Egg (or Michelle now) already being a jerk
I like it.
Well, presuming Michelle going to be THAT kind of character[/spoiler

Hmm, you're right, I think her personality was conceived long ago. Again, assuming that's where this is going. I think it's weird to deprive Harvey, Miriam, and Irving a nice cute baby sister and give them a hellspawn instead but maybe they'll get an exorcist soon enough.

>a staff member supposedly said there will be a Claire episode that reveals some stuff about her background and family life

Still waiting.

Michelle is totally going to be the pancake thief

Remember, the S2 episodes announced thus far only technically make up 6 half hour episodes, last season had 26. They haven't announced how many this one will have but often you can assume it's the same.
There will be a time for Claire to shine. Someday~

I want to know if Claire has a dad or not.

Don't forget Piri, too

After seeing her mom, I want to see if her dad is a stereotypical accordion playing magician guy.

Pretty sure Claire is a bastard.

Hey, we got the sound bit for the birth of Michelle
youtube.com/watch?v=EDhpAUn-ID0
Don't click if you don't want to be spoiled
Also, the description coined a pretty clever term
Welcome to MicHELLe

That's gold

I'm waiting for a life debt episode that blows all others out of the water

Like, someone owes someone something, so they do the cliche thing of setting up a fake situation, and then someone else saves them so the life debt chain increases again and again and again
I just had that idea and I'm hoping that is what happens

Well she's a cute little bastard, isn't she!

Cute ep.
Michelle, ma bell
Sont des mots qui vont très bien ensemble

neither did The Beatles

Ah, shit I can't believe I've done this to myself
Been a rough week, man

I like your gif, it's all good.
And we've got a fortnight of Harvey ahead, hope that helps you get through the tough stuff

THANK YOU
My computer is awful and really hates those 800 MB mkvs

Get either Mpv or MPC-HC, might help you out if you've been trying to play them with an application that doesn't have hardware acceleration.

According to twitter tomorrow's ep is the first one by two new boarders. So expect some wonkiness but also maybe a lil something new

We also apparently get to see Harvey's grandparents in this one (according to the synopsis).
And of course, we'll get to see more of Michelle

Adding on to this, after seeing today's events, I think I already know who the perpetrator is in the episode.
It's probably Michelle, to reinforce that's she's EEEVVIILL.jpg. Or something stupid like Jeremy if not her.

Yeah I was going to bring that up earlier but forgot for done reason. It is pretty obvious.
But there could be a TWEEST. could just be Foo under the table the whole time

*some reason

>new boarders

Ah, goodie! I'm still recovering from some of the crew leaving, and new talent is appreciated. Though, the last episode boarded by a newbie was "Yeti", and that was pretty wonk.

>Michelle is the Antiharvey

dade is going to HATE that little shit

Holy shit I never saw it like that, but it looks like it can be pretty accurate

Make sure the thread survives the night.
HD rip should come out within 5 or so hours.

There won't be a web-DL tonight because only one segment aired.
However, yeah, W4F and webrip should go up later.
But these threads haven't died overnight since the premieres started yet, so no worries

>yfw Michelle is the season 2 antagonist

I don't know how to feel
i hope there's some alternate explanation. her actually being EEE-VIL seems so out of place

Have you washed your bits today?

You're one to ask, Ma!

Well, she DID speak during Harvey's fantasy sequence in which he sees Jeremy as a "Perfect Dad".

If nick doesn't fuck up, there will be 1080p WEBRip in about 2 hours

Wow, turns out that last night episode was so awful, Nick didn't even bother to post it

>Michelle
>MicHELLe

I thought all the web-dls were 2 eps each?

goodnight /hbg/

so what will she be

>mean to everyone

>mean to everyone but harvey and not in front of harvey

>mean to only harvey

>mean to only Harvey
I mean Harvey was stupid in kidnapping her and giving her away but I'd hate it if that were a gag.

I'm not sure what to make of any of this, I'm surprised Greenblatt is cool with this type of character since he initially wanted Panini to be the mean, antagonistic type but said he hates characters like that. Specifically he said he hates characters like Angelica from Rugrats.
I'm really hoping she only acts mean but it actually a big softie.

>/hbg/
Yeah, don't do that.

in your heart you know it to be true

Well, since it looks like we no longer care about spoilers...
>It's an episode where Michelle does something wrong, yet someone else gets blamed for it, and she gets off scot free
>It's an episode where the stress Michelle causes to the parents makes them more hostile towards Harvey
>It's an episode where it's just Michelle being a jerk to everyone
>It's an episode where Michelle does something in the wrong to someone, but doesn't get punished because "she's our young, precious child"
>It's an episode where someone tries to teach Michelle being a jerk is wrong, yet they get punished in the end for it
Please don't screw this up. Please don't screw this up. Please don't screw this up.

plot twist: she's actually fucking posessed and Dr. Roberts removes the demon from her body with magic rocks

Kathy lewd when?

> Dade cannot get Harvey so he settles with the next closest thing

i've been asking this for so long