CLINTON GENERAL- OVERCOMING ALL OBSTACLES EDITION

DRUMPF HAS HAD IT EASY IN THIS ELECTION AND HE'S STILL LOSING
t. #ImWithHer

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=owPkWZdjxQI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

The MSM serves HRC though, as does the System.

I feel sick

According to Whoopie Goldberg, the system is against her because Hillary is a woman :-)

youtube.com/watch?v=owPkWZdjxQI

>The mainstream media is an obstacle to Hillary Clinton
>This is what liberals actually believe

Hillary just can't catch a break.

Good. She's an awful person who associates with and takes money from even worse people.

you get $10000 to fuck hillary without a condom and eat her out (whichever you prefere to do first)?

would you do it?

>personally no, money is overrated

>Trump had to face 16 of the most powerful republicans and he crushed them. While having a relentless mainstream media tear into him. Hillary had a hard time beating a 74 year old communist. She ended up beating him by cheating. Be scared Hillary bots,God emperor Trump will crush her come debate time. Too bad Hillary and the DNC tried to hide behind NFL bigtime games, it won't help her

Wtf I hate the whitehouse footrace now.

That picture has got to be some kind of sick joke.

I'm surprised they didn't put "misogyny", "bigotry", or "white men" as hurdles

add two zeros and you're closer to a reasonable number.

Mup da doo didda po mo gub dat tum muhfugen bix nood cof bin dub ho muhfugga!

Switch Trump/Hildawg and it's accurate.

... who the fuck drew that cause you got to be kidding

>:-)
kill yourself my dude

Baaakkaaa bakaa haaa

MAGA!

Thank god i saved it.

come on, I would easily do it for $100 000 (if she passed aids test and didnt have any other transferable illnesses)

>google turns up no similar images
nice photoshop my man

$10k isn't very much money

>Born an ant

retarded women do not watch or you will have a nosebleed

That's some good shit there.

Godspeed user. Saved

half an hour / hour isnt much of your itme

Saved you glorious bastard

with Hilary it is

How about 33k emails?

the broken jeb hurdle makes it extra kek-worthy

>ohm

>mainstream media
it is completely against trump

what parallel universe do these fucks live in?

Aug 9 - Paul Ryan is primaried out by Nehlen. This brings the GOPe holdouts firmly in line behind Trump as they see the writing on the wall for their political futures

Aug 8-12 - Further email leaks directly implicate Clinton Global Initiative in treasonous malfeasance before, during and after HRC's time as Sec State. The leaks are from HFA emails but reference CGI business.

Aug 15 - It is announced that Bill Clinton is terribly ill with Parkinson's and possibly further afflictions. This was being saved for an October sympathy boost announcement but the previous weeks email release creates a need to release prematurely. The media has a sad when it is reveal no one outside of the Democrat faithful care.

Late Aug - European banking crisis begins in earnest. Italian banking failures roll into Deutsche Bank and UBS then the contagion goes world wide. This strips the facade off of the unicorn-fart Obama recovery and reveals the rot underneath. Progressives and their media mouthpieces blame this instability on Trump leading the polls.

Mid Oct - The worsening banking/economic crisis gives background when transcripts & possible audio/visual records of HRC's big bank speeches surface. Juxtaposed with her current anti-banking rhetoric, the hypocrisy is breathtaking.

November 8 - Popular vote results: Jill Stein/Gary Johnson/write in 23%, HRC 25%, Trump 52%. BHO administration goes all inn to sabotage the executive branch, creating a poison pill for the Trump administration to deal with in January.

January 20, 2017 - Trump is sworn in and we begin to MAGA so hard it hurts

>$10000
>a bit less than 2 months wages
>for that

Fuck no.

what's the source of this comic? it's hilariously naive

oh wow it's over i'm #MentallyHill now

I'd do it

Dont worry, Hillary will cure you.
t. #ImWithHer

For you

I'd do it for free. Imagine.....being inside our future president.
t. #ImWithHer

I don't think so Dahnald...

>2 months wages....in Austria....
I'm calling bullshit

Yes.

It's like that Dave Chappelle skit where he gets Oprah pregnant.

Shit. Hillary is like 6000 years old, her shit's done.. Never mind no.