youtube.com/watch?v=rkJf9efNYPg
youtube.com/watch?v=0hPcuw9fYAw
marvelcinematicuniverse.wikia.com/wiki/Ayo
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

WE

WE

WE

WE

I can appreciate Black Panther being bullet proof but it looks silly how how it only looks like he's getting pop rocks thrown at him.

>all that African imagery

Oh fuck this board is gonna be unusable now isn't it?

It's gonna be worst than the Star Wars teaser. This might be it for Sup Forums for me.

OUI

this actually looks decent but most here won't admit it because "niggers".

DKEKS ON SUICIDE WATCH

This looks so fucking shit. And I say that as a marvel shill who loved Age of Ultron. This is going to fucking suck.

How's Klaww going to be a threat? We just saw T'Challa beat up a bunch of super soldiers and his own self-loathing in Civil War.

WOOOW

STEP INTO THE SPOTLIGHT

WOOOOW

no kidding, god forbid a movie have a black guy

I want more of T'challa in suits and less of him in costume.

In the comics, he can't hurt T'Challa directly due to Vibranium properties nullifying his sound cannon but he's still able to destroy the environment around him to try and collapse buildings or ruin his footing and make him fall to his death.

looks alright, but did they really need to use hip-hop?

NOUS

IZ

Y'all are more nigger than actual niggers

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

It actually looks pretty good, but of course Sup Forums are going on about we wuz kangz.

Marvel knows exactly what they're doing here, premiering the trailer in the nba finals to hit that black demographic which will definitely come out in full force to watch it.

SOMMES

WE

MARVEL YES
HOW DC CAN EVEN COMPETE HAHAHA

they can't even do good superman move since 80'

WE

WE WAZ AVENGAS N SHEEEEIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIT
WE WUZ SAVIN DA WORLD NIGGUH
AYO GURL CUM GET DIS BBC
AYO AYOOOOOOO BITCH LEMME HOLLA AT YA

nignog kino is on the menu, boys

sorry but user here is right. fuck liberals and shit and fuck disney but ill be having to see this.

>CGI piece of shit suit again
for fucks sake

youtube.com/watch?v=rkJf9efNYPg

AAAAAAHHH BLACK PEOPLE!!!!!1 WHY ARE MOVIES SHOWING THEM AS ANYTHING OTHER THAN MURDERING RAPE-Y ANIMALS!?!?!?!?!? AAAAHHAHHA!!!! TELL ME I'M RIGHT, Sup Forums!!!!!

but you might not know they are black otherwise

it should have been better an intro kind tambors of prince in new york

>implying black people IRL are anything but murdering rapey animals

>skyscrapers with straw hut roofs

MEIN SEIDS

Turn off your computer, peel your lard-ass out of that chair, have a shower and go outside. Meet some real people and educate yourself.

Life isn't like reddit, kiddo.

thread/

I got news for you champ, I've been gainfully employed at the same company for 10 years and I've worked with loads of black guys. There are just as many white pieces of shit as there are black. Most of the black guys I've worked with are absoltue bro-tier. You haven't played Monopoly until you've played it with loud black guys.
If someone needs to get the fuck out of their echo chamber it's you.

>disney blatant pandering
>blacks eat it up
this movie will knock hal jordan out of the dceu
to be replaced with john stewart

The CGI looked awful, but other than that it looks pretty good, nice to see another Marvel movie take itself more seriously (the others being Winter Soldier and Civil War)
What's wrong with John Stewart?

AYOOO HAHAA WOOO SOM FINNA SPACE SHIPS NICCA DAMN

Yakub is said to have been born in Mecca at a time when 30% of original black people were "dissatisfied".[3] He was a member of the Meccan branch of the Tribe of Shabazz. Yakub acquired the nickname "big head", because of his unusually large head and his arrogance. He "saw an unlike human being, made to attract others, who could, with the knowledge of tricks and lies, rule the original black man."[4] By the age of 18, he had exhausted all knowledge in the universities of Mecca. He then discovered that the "original black man" contained both a "black germ" and a "brown germ". After 600 years of this deliberate eugenics, the white race was created.[5] The brutal conditions of their creation determined the evil nature of the new race: "by lying to the black mother of the baby, this lie was born into the very nature of the white baby; and, murder for the black people was also born in them — or made by nature a liar and murderer".

The new race traveled to Mecca where they caused so much trouble they were exiled to "West Asia (Europe), and stripped of everything but the language....Once there, they were roped in, to keep them out of Paradise....The soldiers patrolled the border armed with swords, to prevent the devils from crossing."[2] For many centuries they lived a barbaric life, surviving naked in caves and eating raw meat, but eventually they were drawn out of the caves by Moses who "taught them to wear clothes". Moses tried to civilize them, but eventually gave up and blew up 300 of the most troublesome of them with dynamite.[6] However, they had learned to use "tricknology" to usurp power and enslave the black population, bringing the first slaves to America. "Whites" were defined as Europeans. Elijah Muhammad also asserted that some of the new white race "tried to graft themselves back into the black nation, but they had nothing to go by."

Looks like a fun movie desu.

WIR

WE

VI

>that shot of the thug flashing the light towards Black Panther

Can anyone honestly compare to Zack Snyder's cinematography? It looks like an amateur is in charge.

Looks good, way better than Russoshit

what time to be alive

My god I'm loving the imagery, we're going to get one of these films that (at least from a design perspective if not cinematography) actually looks a little bit distinct from the rest!

They're a bunch of cucked betamales, what do you expect? Ever wonder why this shit is only on sites where they're anonymous? Who cares what they think lmao

The image looks flat like in the previous Marvel movies. What the fuck? You told me with Doctor Strange "LE BASED KEVIN FEIGE" convinced corporate to raise the budgets of these movies. It still looks worse than premium television.

I'm actually excited. Nice teaser.

Disabuse yourself of whatever vague idea of a "budget is directly proportional to artificial color grading abuse" relationship exists in your head.

The shot of him hiding in the tree looks like something I'd see on YouTube.

Not going to even download it.

how come wakanda isnt racially diverse? they made asgard racially diverse.

Looks ok, but I can't take the fucker with the disk in his mouth seriously.

You'd think an African civilisation that cuts itself off from other African civilisations and has advanced technology due to the rare metals and gods they devoted themselves to would get rid of shit that fucks with their mouths.

Serkis looks gr8 tho

What company would that be?

>these black guys working at my white collar job prove that all black people are great!

looks butter then wounder shit

Logically if they're that advanced, they can do what they want with their mouths and not really have to worry about it?

It's probably diverse in the African sense. I mean you saw that they had different tribes and what not.

BASED BLACK MAN!

WE

Good point.

same opinion bro, looks great, and they seem to be going the batman route with panther which is great as is. cgi hopefully will be fixed by february. Coogler hasnt made a bad movie yet so im hopeful

Wakanda hates outsiders and want to preserve their culture

It looks completely shit like most other marvel movies, you pleb

I'm expecting lots of THICC black qts in this movie or I will be disappointed

I'm a hebrew isrealite, not some nigger from niggerfrica

youtube.com/watch?v=0hPcuw9fYAw

Yeah its getting pretty annoying. I thought the trailer legitimately was great.

This trailer is putting the Thor trailer and Amazing Spiderman trailer to shame.

US Navy.

Is this a reboot of Uncle Tom?

this, they literally have huge walls around the country and guards stand ontop in panther uniforms not letting in starving Ethiopian refugees in the comics

You really can't take a joke can you?

>That slow motion CGI jump at the end is meant to be the wow moment of the whole trailer that sells the movie
Hahahahahahahahah fuck me how embarrassing

>black panthers bodyguard is literally called Ayo

marvelcinematicuniverse.wikia.com/wiki/Ayo

> inb4 this is the best marvel film to date

>AYO HOL UP

I have to wonder why they all dress so primitively. It's like if modern Europeans dressed as medieval serfs and dukes and shit.

guard some shieeet

>tfw more hyped for Thor and Black Panther than a Spider-Man movie

What timeline are we living in?

This. Spider-Man seems cluttered and the title character looks way too cartoonish.

>positive future for africans to aim towards building with a strong emphasis on real african history and culture rather than just moaning about racism in america like in most "black people movies"

bravo marvel!

>wuwuwubwub wubuuwubwub
What?
>wuwub wuwuwubuwubwub

A cultureless American might not understand but Europeans do often dress in historical clothes for ceremonial events.

legit looks like uber garbage

If I pulled that off would he die?

Europe is an abandoned museum.
Enjoy your arab squatters.

dont forget kids!
niggers are the coolest!

looks great. see I'm not racist

this is about BP, an established black hero from the early ages. it is in Wakanda, also long established in Africa. so yes, Blacks only. THIS looks great.

but when they do the whole [insert minority here] like in Spiderman Homecoming, THAT's when my dinkers get tinkered.

>joke

>movie with mostly whites
BOOOOO, WHERE'S THE DIVERSITY!?!
>movie with mostly africans
YASSSS QUEEN SLAY!

ehhh, i'd still rather watch black lightning

WII

Christ that damage control.

Terry commentary when?