Where can I read IDW's Transformers?

Where can I read IDW's Transformers?

Transformers thread I guess

Other urls found in this thread:

mega.nz/#F!Ax4nUCCT!_5vN--HYA1R6ahJUNcx-wQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

mega.nz/#F!Ax4nUCCT!_5vN--HYA1R6ahJUNcx-wQ
Knock yourself out.
You want recommended reading, or do you know what you want?

The Books and Comics

>Transformers thread I guess
So, Revolution. Yay or nay?
Who's hype for MTMTE this Wednesday? Who's hype for Sins next Wednesday? Who's cautiously hype for Til All Are One this Wednesday? Who's hoping that exRID gets back on track this Wednesday?

>So, Revolution. Yay or nay?
Since Roberts is still around, nay.

Ah, you're one of those.
It's not like Roberts is even going to have anything to do with the crossover. What's going to happen, the Lost Light vs some Dire Wraiths in space? Everything else is Earthbound.

>Who's hype for MTMTE this Wednesday?
Hopefully no one, as it's not out this Wednesday, m8.

It's one of those books getting a tie-in, m8, so something's definitely going to happen with it.

What if the organics being defended in MTMTE become the Headmasters?
Regardless of whether or not the idea is good (it's not), does it seem like something that Hasblow would force?

>Hasblow
Stopped reading there. Grow up.

It's already been said Chromedome isn't becoming a Headmaster and the Titans Return MTMTE issues are focusing on Fort Max and Red Alert, so I doubt it.

But you were almost at the end of the sentence
I see. Cerebros was namedropped in one of the previous Fort/Red issues, do you think Fortress Maximus getting a Titan's body (the cover shows them investigating the titans on the moon) be likely?

I hate fakeout deaths, but if Electric Orange comes back as a Headmaster I'll be 000% mad.

>Hopefully no one, as it's not out this Wednesday, m8.

Funny pictures, go go go

Is this the last issue for SOTW?

Yes.

not OP but I would appreciate recommended reading guide.

That should work. The HM's should be HM's in the book. They fucked up by basically starting the series with HM's and using all the potential up early.

Best part is this one required no editing whatsoever.

Man I really wish I could get into TF comics, I love pretty much everything else TF and I've tried but they just seem so convoluted and all over the place, and then the new ones I check out occasionally when storytimed seem so out of whack

Here I have these saved

SOTW #5 iBooks preview

Final preview later this week

FIN

bump

>all those "forthcoming issues"
Both this and are in need of updating

So the last good human being in the entire series is going to die. Bummer.

Thanks for this! I've been getting really into transformers again since playing transformers earth wars on my phone, and wanted to get into the comics

Hasbro knows not to fuck with Roberts' writing, though. It's Barber's plots they stick their dicks into.

He has most knows characters, Roberts writes a couple of knows ones, a lot of minor ones and some OCs all in some undefined place in space. Barber gets most of the popular character and writes "important" places. If they wanted Roberts to introduce something they would tell him to, but they don't care which writer does what. And Barber doesn't seem to want to interfere with what others write in any way so he would likely decide to do it himself.