ITT : Shit that could have worked and made money, but its too late now

ITT : Shit that could have worked and made money, but its too late now

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/hZyYVDte1sw
variety.com/2017/tv/news/cowboy-bebop-live-action-tv-series-1202454831/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

There isnt a young actress alive that could have played Cindy without it looking stupid

youtu.be/hZyYVDte1sw

That's a really specific topic, OP. Do you expect to have an entire thread about it?

>morgan freeman as gramps

holy fuck that sounds terrible

>morgan freeman
you mean J.B. Smoove right?

Ed is pretty unadaptable too. I think if it ever happened it would need to be a spraytanned asian like pic related.

>he doesnt know

variety.com/2017/tv/news/cowboy-bebop-live-action-tv-series-1202454831/

Oh I know user.

You actually can talk about this for awhile. I remember one of the Family Guy voice actors saying years back that a movie could have worked in its prime. Would just look like a Simpons movie rip off now

Family Guy didn't have a prime.

Daily reminder the Ghost In The Shell movie should have came out in the early 2000s and not fucking 2017

>he doesnt remember literally every Dad in his 30s having a Peter or Stewie shirt with a witty phrase

South Park had a merchandise boom too believe it or not

Are you arguing that Family Guy isn't more popular now than it was before? I was obviously making a joke about the quality of the show being shit forever, but turns out you're retarded. Look up the ratings, dipshit.

>every dad in his 30's
you mean every 15 year old?
What fucking universe do you live in?

Live action adaptations of animation simply cannot work and will always shit. How have people not realized this yet?

>not Danny Glover as Grandad

the kid from holes should have played huey

I refuse to believe more people Family Guy now than before the annoying Brian days

God I wanted to fuck Cindy and Jasmine so hard

Theyre kids m8

Why not keep John Witherspoon as grandad?

Who would play best white man?

This what the fuck?

dvd;s or reruns on comedy entral

Didn't samuel l jackson play a legendary tier house nigger in django? all I can remember of the movie.

I was about to post this

Obviously should be Samuel l Jackson

Except mario bros movie

Still cant fathom how his proposed spinoff would have turned out

Didnt this have daryll