Just got back from seeing BAYWATCH with my crew. By far the most RAUNCHY, LITTY comedy of the summer! Check it out!

Just got back from seeing BAYWATCH with my crew. By far the most RAUNCHY, LITTY comedy of the summer! Check it out!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=jkrMujRuUh4
fictionpress.com/s/3206139
keitai-project.wikia.com/wiki/Keit-Ai_Project_Wiki
fanfiction.net/s/7950479/1/Cellphones
webtoons.com/en/challenge/keit-ai/list?title_no=36825
knowyourmeme.com/memes/keit-ai-finds-a-way/
tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/WebOriginal/KeitAi
youtube.com/watch?v=JcVGDV67L-g
youtube.com/watch?v=o_rz1bluG_k
youtube.com/watch?v=k4xGqY5IDBE
myanimelist.net/anime/32281/Kimi_no_Na_wa
forbes.com/sites/olliebarder/2016/11/08/kimi-no-na-wa-makes-oscar-consideration-list-for-best-animated-feature/
animenewsnetwork.com/news/2016-11-28/your-name-anime-film-earns-19.4-billion-yen-to-surpass-princess-mononoke/.109255
madman.com.au/news/your-name-wins-best-animated-film-at-the-los-angeles-critics-awards/
animenewsnetwork.com/news/2016-12-17/shinkai-your-name-becomes-no.1-japanese-film-in-china-of-all-time/.110044
animenewsnetwork.com/news/2016-12-19/shinkai-your-name-becomes-no.1-japanese-film-in-thailand-of-all-time/.110097
animenewsnetwork.com/news/2017-01-06/shinkai-your-name-film-opens-at-no.1-in-s-korea/.110606
animenewsnetwork.com/news/2017-01-05/shinkai-your-name-jumps-41-percent-in-box-office-from-last-weekend/.110671
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_highest-grossing_anime_films
comicbook.com/anime/2017/01/16/kimi-no-na-wa-becomes-highest-grossing-anime-film-ever/
animetourism.lab-kadokawa.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I went in with the boys thinking it was PG-13 - boy were we wrong! It was R-rated as hell with the raunch factor turned up to 11

this is last week's meme

Sorry, this meme is for the FANS only

I'm in the mood for a RAUNCHY, R-RATED comedy! I think I'll take my friends and check out BAYWATCH this weekend!

>This considered to be a 10/10 comedy in current year

youtube.com/watch?v=jkrMujRuUh4

I seem to have lost control of my bladder upon viewing this RAUNCHY scene.

haha, a little too LITTY for you buddy? sorry, this HILARIOUSLY RAUNCHY movie is for FANS only

>Hilarious Scene (2017) Funny Movie HD

what does litty mean

You little shit do I look like a fucking normie to you?

this meme is dead. bury it.

LMAO at disconnected CRITICS.
Even with all your venom & knives ready you still cant understand why the FANS love the movie, and give it a HUGE positive score.

Some people are JUST not ready for the Summer Romp o' Raunch.

p.s. any bros here F*ing SOAKED?!

can we stop this meme it feels like theres a bunch of chads in this thread now

Only unwatchable scene in the movie desu, should have been a one second gag

Movie is hardly raunchy save for a couple of short scenes.
The hard R rating is literally because everyone is saying Fuck throughout the entirety of the movie.
Drop the F Bombs and you have a safe PG-13 movie because there's no other real content that is bad besides the one dick scene in the very beginning.
I fell for the memes.

You actually payed to see this theaters? Going to cinemas is expensive these days and the experience is dull as fuck, only movie I'm looking forward to see is Blade Runner and I'll probably watch in Imax

Nah I watched a camrip because I didn't really give a damn about the quality.

>user gets triggered by chads

Does anyone feel bad for Dwayne defending this shit in twitter? He looks like a nice guy, it's kinda hard to see him in this position

Yeah he really pissed away his career with this one.

Were the nudes scenes good?

It was funnier when Ben Stiller, actual comedian did it.

critics detected

Not really, but it goes to show you that everyone is insecure about something, even if you're rich famous and loved

Like this tanned monkey had a real career lmaooo! (No one save this please . I know he's running for president because polls show him the most likeable person he'll probably have 50 black SEALS kill me reeeeeeee)

>Ben Stiller
>actual comedian
Oy Vey!!

He likes to get urinated on

And that's what Americans think is comedy? Also, why the fuck is there a massive CGI blurred patch on his t-shirt?

>Going to cinemas is expensive these days
How cheap are you?

>Yuropoors are still triggered by burgers
Lel, I guess that's one way of ignoring Ackmid raping little girls in the street

Why do ameritards always assume that anyone who criticises their shit taste in literally everything has to be European?

Guess again dickwad.

Boys, we got ourselves a critic over here.... winkyface Bro, this is a movie for the FANS, it's a fun lil' dirty summer romp. If you're so disconnected that you can't appreciate this RAUNCHY rated r flick, you are not and never will be litty. Shout out to all the FANS, keep that piss flowing brown brofist brown hang loose emoji

Littyposting is for PATRICIANS only, keep those DANK MEMES flowing.

Dudes me and the boys just got back from watching Baywatch (2017) and we are literally DRENCHED IN PISS. If you haven't seen it yet, you gotta grab your girl and some bros and fix that asap because this is one RAUNCHY R-RATED ROMP that you will never forget. Don't buy what the CRITICS are trying to sell you because this movie was totally LITTY and made with the FANS in mind so you don't wanna miss it.

The Rock falls in love with a Baywatch Reboot.

Unable to confess, he is gifted by a deus ex machina with the new movie's phone number. Never minding the strange area code, he immediately calls it, thanking it for the time by saying MAHALO, and is overjoyed to find out that his Baywatch film is FUN for the FANS that will lead you to a PISS-GOOD TIME.

But, the next day, when he recounts the previous day's confessions to his new movie made for the FANS, it ends up being panned by critics who have a disconnect over what the piss-happy FANS want over a RAUNCHY SUMMER MOVIE. After some investigation, he finds out that the piss-inducing comedy he called is not the same movie he fell in love with. In fact, it doesn't exist in this universe at all. It is Baywatch's alternate universe counterpart, with Daddary's mammaries rather swinging dicks and gore.

Hijinks ensue as the the Rock strikes up a deal with producers to shill his movie over Twitter until everyone pisses their pants and floods theaters in a sea of piss. While the two chase a dwindling box office, DRAMA from the R-18 COMEDY ensues as they begin to piss on each other instead in HILARITY and question the NATURE of LITTY.

FINDS A PISS

Stop posting that because it's already a thing.

Threadly reminder that it has been made into a wiki, a fanfic, a fictionpress story, a manga, a meme, a TV tropes entry, an anime preview, an anime episode, an honest-to-goodness anime movie that's Oscar considered, and a critically acclaimed box office success that's the highest grossing anime film of all time and approved by Shinzo Abe and Cool Japan, so stop talking about it.

keitai-project.wikia.com/wiki/Keit-Ai_Project_Wiki
fanfiction.net/s/7950479/1/Cellphones
webtoons.com/en/challenge/keit-ai/list?title_no=36825
knowyourmeme.com/memes/keit-ai-finds-a-way/
tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/WebOriginal/KeitAi
youtube.com/watch?v=JcVGDV67L-g
youtube.com/watch?v=o_rz1bluG_k
youtube.com/watch?v=k4xGqY5IDBE
myanimelist.net/anime/32281/Kimi_no_Na_wa
forbes.com/sites/olliebarder/2016/11/08/kimi-no-na-wa-makes-oscar-consideration-list-for-best-animated-feature/
animenewsnetwork.com/news/2016-11-28/your-name-anime-film-earns-19.4-billion-yen-to-surpass-princess-mononoke/.109255
madman.com.au/news/your-name-wins-best-animated-film-at-the-los-angeles-critics-awards/
animenewsnetwork.com/news/2016-12-17/shinkai-your-name-becomes-no.1-japanese-film-in-china-of-all-time/.110044
animenewsnetwork.com/news/2016-12-19/shinkai-your-name-becomes-no.1-japanese-film-in-thailand-of-all-time/.110097
animenewsnetwork.com/news/2017-01-06/shinkai-your-name-film-opens-at-no.1-in-s-korea/.110606
animenewsnetwork.com/news/2017-01-05/shinkai-your-name-jumps-41-percent-in-box-office-from-last-weekend/.110671
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_highest-grossing_anime_films
comicbook.com/anime/2017/01/16/kimi-no-na-wa-becomes-highest-grossing-anime-film-ever/
animetourism.lab-kadokawa.com/

Roman "Baywatch" Reigns.

THIS LITTY CRITIC GETS IT

It's fake

Your movie stinks Rock

If you turn the A to a J on his jacket, it looks like JUST

Please don't compare the masterpiece that is Keit-ai to this R-18 RAUNCHY COMEDY.

PISS

This is true. But by dudes & children.

>movie """critic""" journos hate it

Then must be a masterpiece.

>gif
Kill yourself

yeah, she doesn't look good with a tan, I liked her better when pale

sorry you don't like the meme brother, guess you're not the right audience for such raunchy banter.