Wh*tes

>Wh*tes

All hail the Finngols

master race

>96
uuuuhblababaa mmmmmmm hohoooo YAyay

Reminder that there is a directly proportional relationship between IQ and melanin levels which is why Black Kings and Queens are much smarter than your average wh*toid

Racial brother

no need to post those statistics one by one, have this

>Balkanians

>0.0
WEW

>wontreturnyourwalletugal

I wonder where they left them for the result being so bad

Lisbon, probably.

I meant the neighbourhood. If they put it in area with alot of blacks the result will be totally different if its left in a calm middle class area.

YASS We wuz intellectuals n shiet

>All those people in Mumbai returning wallets
Wtf honestly didn't expect this

propaganda by Nordicist. all bullshit and skewed. chinkgolians really think they are smarter than Italians when ever non-meme study shows the opposite?

DAS RITE

if italians are so smart, how come we never hear of their good education system or bright students?
also they suck at PISA

You hear of a lot of bright Italian students. conversely I never hear of bright Finnish students.

Is it just me or does anyone else feel that these IQ scores correlate quite well with living standards/wealth of the average citizen? For example poortugal is known to have economic issues (to the extent that they get far fewer immigrants than their neighbours) and places like Switzlerand are known, if for nothing else, for their wealth and prosperity.

It’s almost as if wealth provides people with more educational opportunities..

Tl;dr

UUUUAAAAAA!!!!
ARGGHHHHH!!!!

BLEEEEEEEEEEEERRRRRGHHHH!!!

you are gay

I like winnies.

willies?

False map, Serbia should be 105 or higher.

Wieners.

>Lynn
BS

as much as i like you serbs, you should stick to removing the kebab and forgetting about these things

our schools were utter shit in 1981, so this probably isn't too far from the truth. but it's not accurate anymore

So probably around the 103 to 104 mark now? Around Sweden tier?)

i don't know

Why you can't write word "white"?

>-11.8
Dumb liberal artsfag here. Can confirm.

Are you telling me there's not a single Rick & Morty fan in all of Europe?