Empire of Dust

>finally get around to watching this documentary
>most of the African workers are indeed lazy
>but Sup Forums failed to mention that the Chinese in the video are ruthless Jews with their employees and "business partners"
>at one point, Yang (the Chinese guy) is trying to get Eddy (his Congolese translator/assistant) to get an African gravel supplier to give up his source
>the gravel supplier says they'll never develop as a country and be independent if they let the Chinese buy up all competition

What is Sup Forums's opinion of this film?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=LqO7zlGHEJ4
youtube.com/watch?v=A0C4_88ub_M
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>wanting africa to prosper
>wanting a continent of 1 billion dindus to crawl from their mudhuts and start consuming resources and emigrating, lowering life quality for everyone else
chink slavery is the best these ungrateful niggers should hope for

He just wanted some gravel

>and start consuming resources and emigrating

Like all those first-worlders flooding Moldova?

when will trudeau dethrone elizabeth as the queen of canada?

I think it's lovely irony that chinks are rapping their resources.

They had the soft white colonialism that left them culture, infrastructure and wealth (that they destroyed), now they'll have a taste of true plundering and pillaging.

And yes chinks are really nasty yellow jews.

Why are you so based Stefan?
If I could redraw borders I'd give Romania to Moldova just to serve you as slaves.

It just reafirmed everything I thought about chinese and africans.

I would say it shocks me even more, not even roads survived 50 years of african goverment, is a miracle they have electricity at all.

we can't rule ourselves, not to mention another country

Its hilarious, they thought that we exploited them back in the old days, but now they are experiencing true misery under the Chinese.

He wanted to buy the rocks from the quarry to make gravel.
Not buy the whole quarry.

what do you expect? half the continent has lower IQ than koko the gorilla
you expect these niggers to have any forethought?

I just wonder how Eddie learned Chinese.

I worked in Mexico for a few years so I sympathize with the Chinese struggling to get anything done in a 3rd world country.

Asking source is what they always do. They despise commissioners in between. Chinese don't care about western business ethics. He talks shit about Belgians as well in the documentary.

My only hope is that the Chinese racemix Africa into a 95 IQ continent that actually maintains itself

the irony is that this new form of colonialism is morally accepted because it's private. the chinks won't build schools and hospitals, they'll just jew as much as they can so it's ok

When it comes to money chinese are like jews on roids.

>Sup Forums will support the turbojews while whining about actual Jews as turbojews cuck them out of real estate and everything else as they destroy the earth as cancerous locus plague
>"ITS NOT YELLOW FEVER"
>Sup Forums not one person still but still oblivious to slanty eyed turbojews at a major level

Fucking bunch of cucks.

Kill EB-1 and EB-5 already.

While I do not particularly enjoy the Chinese or their company, I wish them nothing but the best.

The west grew old and weak and is neither catering to their interest or anyone else's.

Let the Chinese handle and hope that over time can regroup ourselves.

He also takes every opportunity to remind Eddy that they let all that European infrastructure go to shit.

Well, if africans only work, when you force them, they might need a ruthless chink.

They literally never showed, when Yang needed them.

then he would have nothing to sell, its a lost sale at best, ofc he would let it happen

>>at one point, Yang (the Chinese guy) is trying to get Eddy (his Congolese translator/assistant) to get an African gravel supplier to give up his source

Yes, but not until they dicked him around for an eternity iir

And why would they build schools and the like?
They'll chimp it up in 5 years.

Didn't he say he needed the whole rocks to lay over tracks or piping or something?

As long as they film it, expose blacks and leave whites I'm ok with this.

youtube.com/watch?v=LqO7zlGHEJ4

Thank you, Lao Yang.

Thank you so much for posting this thread, I was just looking for this video!

This could be a lolbertarian meme Pierre. To this day i hear/see resentful envious blacks blaming us for all ills when they are literally being explored by faceless multinational corporations and the chinks.

Kek truly is great and operates in mysterious ways.

the Chinese are the Jews of Asia - this is not a new concept.

Their women are pretty base though, so I'll give them that.

Pic definitely related.

Not sure if you were being sarcastic, but it's easily found on Youtube:
youtube.com/watch?v=A0C4_88ub_M

It's absolutely worth a watch. There are a lot of hilarious moments.

never, because he's A FUCKING WHITE MALE

They however are outjewing our jews; those that we must be afraid of.
Only the misguided efforts of the US American military and foreign polices have led to a lot of the problems which full aftermath we are only experiecing now.

>Tldr their affairs are none of our business. Let the Asian continent in peace and give them some time to craft a spirit of pan-asianism

also add healthy chicken along with fuel and gravel

Yea, but also for gravel.
They would bring in some grinder machine.

And it took him almost 2 days to get 1 truckload of gravel after that frustrating deal with the "foreman".
While that whole nigger quarry just hanged around doing nothing.

savage AF

poo in loo

How? they literally look at whites has a social ladder/ walking wallet. They are cut from the same cloth as their men, same culture.

Chink wife is also turbojew.

That cognitive dissonance.

The gravel supplier was incompetent as fuck
Thats why they wanted the supplier because it was probably much easier than dealing with the retard in charge of the gravel company

>Wants "Pan Asianism"
>Chinese Coprosperity Sphere under Mao
>Ready for the death of white race for locust swarm
>Wants Canada and Australia to get cucked to death

Gonna need your party issued ID number to ensure you get that 0.50RMB for your post.

>getting mad at chinese who are actually trying to make something of the African continent
ok

They thought whitey was unfair and raycis
Well now have the chinks sort you out. You'll get no sympathy from me

Yang has one of the shittiest jobs in the world, that's why he's such a cold-hearted asshole.

M8 the Belgium colonists couldn't get the cunts to work and they would chop their hands of as punishment.

The Chinese will fail unless they import enough zipperheads to do every job themselves

Cultural Revolution already, comrade.

>This is what literal cultural marxism does to countries

>What is Sup Forums's opinion of this film?

That Congo used to be somewhat of a nice place when we were still there

>He relies on some niggers to get rocks
>They are incompetent and lazy, making his job harder
>Fuck it, II'll do it myself

da evul chinks keepin da black folks down

how long until the africans get sick of the chink and pogrom them?
will the africans even rise up? 75 average IQ vs 105?

>"But Chinese Communism isn't Communist in any way at all ever, especially if they talk about Marx."

>Literal degenerate culture that exists as a cancer on Earth thanks to communism

None of that, bud.
But haven't that given up already? All I can see is that these countries quite literally as organisms are exercising a never seen before death wish.
So if they want to die, is it so wrong for me to wish for a dignified death, rather than this living Marxist hell that they cannot help themselves to turn our lives into?

I just want a worthy nation to pick up our legacy and not want niggers and other varied forms of vermin.

I remember when it was just the first 2 images,

The Chinese are the jews of the 21st century, only worse.

Anyone who pays attention knows this

Ask anyone in business that deals with the Chinese frequently, you basically have to watch them at all times or they are going to cheap out on your product in some way

Communism ended in Eastern Europe. It didn't end in China and this is what 25+ years of communism does to the people when given the resources.

>soft white colonialism

I agree with the culture, infrastructure and wealth but i garantee you it was not so soft

I don't want your gravel Lao Yang.

>chinese guy gets smug about China
>Chinese economy is based on chaining random people to the ground and force them to work for nothing

Do people really get nationalist about China? Their last 1000 years are just a costant succession of failures.

kek

>two subhumans trying to out-subhuman each other

>but Sup Forums failed to mention that the Chinese in the video are ruthless Jews with their employees and "business partners"

I thought this was common knowledge

The Chinks are true imperialists, they have no altruistic or missionary interest in helping, bettering, or civilizing the negro.

At best the black is a trainable ape, to be worked to death for a pittance, at worst, the black is wildlife, to be exterminated when it threatens profit and otherwise ignored.

Look at what the Chinese do to their own people. Look what they did to their own homeland. They will behave in Africa as a swarm of locusts.

The blacks will slowly learn that they never had it better than under white rule.

They wont. No CIA/KGB to fuel their racial motivated hatred/contempt.

They will literally be glad there is some yellow man to give them jobs and money. They don't understand what the chinks really are doing.

>tfw people saved your version of this meme
Feels good

>Yellow fever
>"Pan Asianism"
>Asking for the most autistic cultures to RULE THE HIGH SEAS WITH TURBOJEWRY
>Literally wants ChiCom degeneracy and THE ACTUAL RESULTS OF CULTURAL DEGENERACY to rule the Earth

You're a cuck at so many levels if you're actually British and not a shill.

The Chinese will build an Empire in Africa.

They will extract resources and manpower.

And when they have finished they will not be weak like Western colonial powers, they will just drop Africa like a hot potato.

For all its ills, The British Empire was relatively kind on the whole to its subjects.

Africa will be unprepared when the full force of Chinese imperialism hits.

They had thousands of years to be independent.

They didn't take advantage of them.

They can fuck off

Holy shit Moldova bringin the heat.

Whites were benevolent overlords, at least the Anglos.

>Africans dieing because of Chinese built infrastructure
Archeologists will one day unearth this pottery and appreciate it.

Chinese are truly ruthless, one day people will be pining for the days of the UK/US hegemony, thankfully i will be dead by then.

I hope China rapes Africa of all its resources and enslaves its people then the Africans will be begging for the whites to come back.

Then you wait and see what the Africans will get in return with the chinks this time.

Pop a bottle of your best Pinot noir and watch Pierre. Because this time, no Christian guilt ridden liberal european will be there to pick up the pieces.

Watching Africa get exploited by the Chinese gives me mixed feels. On the one hand, I don't like the idea of anyone being exploited. On the other hand, sure puts that whole European colonialism (Belgium not included) into perspective, doesn't it? Europeans built schools, roads, hospitals, and massively improved the average African's quality of life. The Chinese are just there for cash and would burn the entire continent to the ground for a few extra bucks.

A but unrelated, but reminds me of that "racist" commercial a month or two ago. Bunch of niggers and nigger lovers got butthurt because the Chinese saw them as dirty and undesirable. Yet nobody chimped out over the similar commercial where the roles were reversed. The Chinese just don't give a fuck.

If there are people that are unironically proud to be of african heritage while knowing nothing about Africa then and now, yes.

Compare dogs and sjambok whippings to the Chinese who arm and pay death squads to clear villages in the Sudan.

why do you have a collection of images of chinese children shitting in public

Watched the whole thing, kind of disliked The Chinaman and didn't dislike Eddy, but I understand why Chinaman would just be fed up with everything.

kek, it's grown.

The Cultural Revolution or communism have little to do with peasants shitting in public. This is what happens when your economy develops so fast, you have 20th century prosperity with hundreds of millions of people still with a rural agrarian mindset.

The Chinese are the overlords Africa deserves. They will not, can not be shamed and will rape the entire continent, showing Africa what real colonialism looks like.

>Hans instantly goes to the scat fetish side instead of realizing how Modern Chinese are extremely degenerate

And you're playing the strongman when the war that decided your future has long played out. You are done and finished.
What you can do now is to try and save as much as your heritage as you can.
But no, you'd rather keep on living your glorious power fantasies while quite literally Jamal and Jose run rampant through your country to fuck up everything that made America a white and prosperous nation.

You've lost the game and are too dense to realize it. Sorry, senpai. You made your bed, now go lay in it.

i would say some shit but i don't think moldova has anything of value to make fun of

The guy's a poo lin loo who hates glorious chinks.

S A V A G E
A
V
A
G
E

>Destroyed any trace of good traditional Chinese morality from historic texts/stories/etc
>Suppressed everything under the name of Communism and Maoism
>Generations of people raised under this system
>Degenerate behaviors as they were the behaviors that thrived under this system

"HURRR IT WASN'T COMMUNISM." Yeah and look at all the other countries where the economy developed fast and they didn't become even more degenerate.

Chinese are assholes, congolese are tribal. It's onky going to end badly.

Up until the point the movie was made, the commerce and flow of money had been a one-way street. The Chinese had invested millions if not billions and had seen ZERO return on their investment. I don't doubt that the Chinese only want to exploit the Africans, but the Africans aren't allowing it for now. It's a money pit. At some point (after the world goes to shit and the gloves come off) the Chinese are just gonna say fuck it and invade. They need the space and resources. They're insects.

Can confirm they love pale out of the basement tier skin.

Chinese are horrible people to deal with

>Shilling this hard for his Chinese overlords
>"jamal and jose" he says as he experiences wang, jamal and mohammed all at once with one hole being shared by two
>Ignores all the actual technological development done by the United States and West in general
>Fetishizes communist propaganda instead

it was an honest question. do you actively search the internet for such images?

beats winning the genetic lottery and see it given away to chinks and shitskins