What are the best couples in your country?

What are the best couples in your country?

White male Asian female are super happy.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9HFSAe1gjow
freemalaysiatoday.com/category/nation/2017/07/22/prostitution-a-big-problem-in-malaysia-says-ex-hotel-security-man/
asiancorrespondent.com/2015/07/kuala-lumpur-prostitution-malaysia/#woytcZKT7csHa712.97
japantimes.co.jp/news/2017/03/12/asia-pacific/social-issues-asia-pacific/female-illegal-workers-malaysia-now-living-fear-following-kim-murder/#.WkpW2VWWbIU
twitter.com/AnonBabble

You don't even have to look good to get a good asian girlfriend.

their kids won't be though

These guys are not even getting the Mexican asians (Fl*ps) these are real top tier asian girls.

Any Asians here? I'm genuinely curious as to what asian parents and siblings think about their daughters/sisters dating white guys.

>muh dick
You guys are just as bad as black guys going for white girls

We dont have interracial couples, except socially marginalized

he looks good

>When a white guy gives you a ride

they ain't talking about hairy ass greeks when they say westerners. they're talking about anglos/nordics

Ssshhh don't bring it up they will just spam le 56% face or worse they will start taking the asian girls.

This is fucked up desu. Women have no sense of tribe or ethnicity. They would gladly destroy their own race. If all Asian women race mixed, there wouldn't be any Asian people left.

>Checks flag

Are you serious?

>TFW no asian f2f
>TFW only Asians in your country are loud Chinese immigrants with minimarkets

Blond Asians creep me out

I wouldn't know lah

You're talking like it's asian women mixing with other asian women, it takes a man that's also willing to race mix to do it (and I gladly will)

yes papadopoulos, 100% serious

but when they think of ""western"" guys they imagine Pewdiepie

>If all Asian women race mixed
Asian women out number white men by a huge margin.
In fact 1 white guy would need 4 asian wives in order to breed out asian men.

Can you imagine having that many girlfriends hoping on your dick 24/7?

WRONG. Japanese and Korean qts prefer southern euro MED bulls over sissy Germanic cucks

>nordicks suck asiatic cock
checks out

Sweden
Yes

Iberian masterrace

youtube.com/watch?v=9HFSAe1gjow

>literally all say MED/LATIN countries

>it's another "beta white guy projects his wishful thinking and Asian fetish on random people taken from Sup Forums images" thread

Nope.

arr rook same.

are you saying a white guy and asian girl = asian baby?
stfu sweden

>This is fucked up desu. Women have no sense of tribe or ethnicity. They would gladly destroy their own race. If all Asian women race mixed, there wouldn't be any Asian people left.

Cum home white man

We brought him out! Now slay him once and for all!

Yes, hapas tend to be retarded alt shite faggots.

>flag
Of course YOU wouldn't understand what I said

ugly

>eyelet

amwf = child is generally accepted as Asian
wmaf = child is rejected as white and is called a hapa
why is this?

she looks perfectly fine, not god tier but a solid 7-8/10

>It another episode of while loser having yellow fever.
lel. pic unrelated.

Install tantan for Asian girls

France is MED desu

There is no way a short asian girl can take Chad on in bed

Honestly I wouldn't mind as long as he is a decent person. My sis wants to marry a white guy but it's very hard to find a decent one here in Korea.

>amwf = child is generally accepted as Asian
what? no they're not

Tell us more about Tantan, in which countries is it popular?

what's your opinion of white people after coming to Sup Forums

they inherit the asian surname

yes they are
pic related is mixed and he is seen as Asian

The fact that you like Asians is proof of the contrary

hmm, forgot about that. does that matter so much in asia? hapas don't look anything like the native populace

It's true I saw some of young male prostitutes in Spain, an old Brittish tourists saw me as an sexualized me with her comments and way of looking in a beach

As far as I know, only china. But you can get a lot of asians inside Europe. But sometimes we get some white girls. Got one big tiddy from Morocco.
There's some THOTS there. Be careful.

First of all I'm saying even if all the asian women were willing, it would still take non-asian men for them to do it, so don't put the blame squarely on the asian woman.

Second of all, Yes. As a white man I've noticed that anything but wmwf does not seem to produce anything else but something that is other than White in the eyes of society.
I'm not sure how other races view it though, probably just as racist. But I don't feel that is important to me, culture is more important than race.
I find "white man burden" to be really weird since it denies civilization/culture because of skin color but burdens the white man with bringing them civilization and culture/religion, but they can't have that with out the white mans genes with the same definition, so race mixing is the only way there by the same logic

my grammar is shit because I'm drunk sorry

Genetic lottery.

The kid needs to dodge the manlet, dicklet and mogoloid face genes from his mom to look white.
But most of that except for dick lenght can be fixed with a father dedicated to training his son to be a man.

High protein diet, lots of workout and ditching soy contaminated food will ensure that your mutt kid is at least a good looking mutt.

I feel like you can't ever judge someone by his race, even more so with white people. That's the impression I got from living in America for awhile and Sup Forums didn't change that.

>ditching soy
Whhhaaat?

pic related
1/2

>ditching soy contaminated food
So, all meat that is not game or extremely expensive free range stuff?

If he didn't have chink buckteeth he would look like a typical slavshit.

2/2

I’m black and I’ve only rugged a Japanese girl and a white girl. I didn’t like either. I want a Latina

>But I don't feel that is important to me, culture is more important than race
sweden yes!

Malaysia pls, sex tourists fuck your women too, even indian men.

I dream of one day seeing people with 'even' proportions from different races all over the world.

>He doesn't keep his own chickens
>He doesn't have a local butchery that sells domestic produced meat

Eat your shitty pasta Mario and shut up.

My culture over theirs of course

would this guy be considered white or asian in sweden? i honestly can't tell

>based while male think he know it all about Asia woman.
Yes, please tell me more.

If I see someone else bring up soy or genetics I'm going to fucking scream.

>half spanish
flips should really see this so they could finally know what an actual spanish hapa fucking looks like.

That manlet has to be a relative of some local thug or a ''young master''.

Where's the discarded fiance to save the damsel when you need him?

[spoiler] Soy genetics [/spoiler]

lots of soy is consumed in this country but westerners have a stigma against tofu so you can imagine what happens

he is rich enough to buy a wife
but not rich enough to make her pretend she likes him

Asian for sure

PeruANO please.
They're foreigners.
freemalaysiatoday.com/category/nation/2017/07/22/prostitution-a-big-problem-in-malaysia-says-ex-hotel-security-man/
asiancorrespondent.com/2015/07/kuala-lumpur-prostitution-malaysia/#woytcZKT7csHa712.97
japantimes.co.jp/news/2017/03/12/asia-pacific/social-issues-asia-pacific/female-illegal-workers-malaysia-now-living-fear-following-kim-murder/#.WkpW2VWWbIU

>tfw 5'7
Seems like they always say they lile how tall western guys are

Yes, you get it right.

What do you know about Asia people perceive westerner or average tourist in Asian country?

A walking money bag perhaps, a free ticket to western country.

And so many white loser come to under delusion: "She love me." hahaha...

Pasta actually has no soy in it, unlike animal feed

That's why SEA women are so low tier and the good white man go for educated middle to upper class NEA girls from China, Korea and Japan

Though you must keep in mind European people who come to buy a bride in Asia are the ones who are unable to get one in their own countrys and also unable to buy one from eastern Europe.

Meaning they are either poor, fucked in the head or both. I wouldn't be surprised if white people had a bad reputation in Asia because of idiots like them.

they're starting to have a bad reputation in SEA, except here, of course.

You forgot Richard Huckle and his 200 indian boys.

>this is what yellow fever creeps actually believe

You're a racist fuck. Koreans and Japanese are all white.

He looks Mexican, not asian

Med-med

Only if they avoid going into direct sunlight for more than fifteen seconds per day

>beaten by 50% face
Will Worst Koreans ever recover?

>good white man
That is the whole point of this conversation. A good and decent white man don't have to come Asian to get a gook, understand?

But your opinion also a bit native when thinking that there no 'greedy' in educated middle or upper class girls.

Could be, not for 'greedy' but for upper her level cause she think herself is inferior. A simple case of self hating. Tell me, you not gonna marry a fuck up self hating, right?

They love whites from northwestern europe, not greece, turkey, poland, mongrells, russia, and romania.

>NEA
>educated middle to upper class
Kek
so delusional.

this

I'm almost afraid of visiting Japan now because I assume that everybody will automatically think I'm some degenerate weeb who's trying to find a Japanese wife or some shit.

they don't love you too.
:--DDDDDDDD

>LOL YOU FUCKERS ARE YELLOW FEVER LOSERS!
>proceeds to post a picture of a hot asian girl