best wirefu?

i pick federalfu

nicky's gf is close second

>and your other name

that redhead coal burner was pretty fine

i sincerely dont get this

dude's got a reputation to defend

FUZZY DONLOP

Great scene, great season, great characters.

MY NAME WAS ON THE STREET????

Just watched this yesterday. Fucked up what happened all because McNulty wanted to be nice.

sign of a great actor when i despised Bodie for what happened with wallace but then took his character's death the hardest

It's not just the actor, it's the character, too. Most The Wire feel quite human, since they always have flaws to accompany their virtues and that's one of the elements of the show I liked the most. I think McNulty and D' are primary examples of that.

the only character I despised what this dickhead. Starting season 5 right now. I hope he gets what's coming to him.

Oh indeed

snitch

shut your faggot mouth, user.

he probably gets the happiest end of them all

How do you spit like Bodie?
youtube.com/watch?v=J5c6IAOWyrM

He's dumb as fuck but he managed to play everyone while giving no shit about anything.
How the hell can you not love him.

He's dumb as fuck and an asshole, but I love the character. He's genuinely hilarious and just so believable as a meathead cop.

My name is John Wick?

>over season 2 dockfu

I love McNulty so much. He's such a fuckup but it's endearing having a guy who gave a fuck when it wasn't his turn to. The scene with him and Rawls after the lesbo was shot was one of my favourites.

It always bothered me that we never got any closure on Bunk and Kima. They didn't even show up in the ending montage.

does Baltimore really put the names of major drug dealers on their street corners? wtf...

Underrated

i'm pretty sure that they did, they are working at homicide together as partners

I hate people like that. I hatted how he got that one kid fucked up, so his house got burned down and he ended up in a group home. How he fucked Bubbles over. There wasn't anything to like about him. The only other character that was that bad was probably Ziggy.

too bad. I kinda wish he ended up in a vacant covered in lye.

Was Rawls a homo?

>Ziggy
>bad

He was just a loser kid who finally snapped.

The only people who are genuinely irredeemable are Marlo, Snoop, Levy and Clay Davis.

This is how middle aged Jews think street level drug dealers behave

McNulty will always remain a favorite of mine and that scene with Rawls was great and a bit emotional, too. One of my favorite scenes with him will always remain the talk he had with Bodie, the time when he got analyzed by FBI and the IKEA scene, I should say all of his drunk scenes, were priceless. He's probably the most humane character brought to television.

>this is how retards who haven't read Homicide: A Year on the Killings Streets and The Corner: A Year in the Life of an Inner-City Neighborhood shit post on Sup Forums.

I don't blame you though user; they're long reads and they don't have many pictures. Maybe The Hungry Caterpillar is more your speed?

maybe he just liked to hang out in gay bars for fun. I like how they didn't really go into detail about it.

It's a joke!

his cousin was basically giving him free money. All he had to do was not do anything stupid and he couldn't help himself not to fuck things up.

I tend to hate characters who are stupid more than ones that are evil.

>Journalists LITERALLY interact with criminals as they conduct business

kek. you know what you read is half fanfiction? That half being the dialogue

The only half that isnt fan fiction is people getting found by cops dead or half truth stories sold by criminals to jew journalists because snitching will get you killed but telling a funny story will get you paid by a kike

>Baltimore locals are wrong when they saw how realistic the show is, I'm just right!!!

>A bunch of jew marketters said that Baltimore locals said its real

really makes me think

but yeah I bet the jew journalist sat and spoke with the criminals in prison cells and heard what they said

they also heard about police officers faking serial killers and other police chiefs decriminalizing crack for fun :^)

t. deluded white boy who believes fucking anything he hears about black culture because he has no reference to how black culture really is because hes a deluded white boy

Dock police from 2nd season is an obvious one, but Carcetti's wife is one of the most underrated, she's so understanding and supportive.

>i-i-i-if I call him a white boy, I'll look black and give myself some c-c-c-credibility!!!!

You're not fooling anyone, stormweenie.

So gratuitous and yet neccessary

what about that lesbian scene?

Which one?

third or fourth season, the lesbo cop with some slut/potential whore.

>Carcetti's wife is one of the most underrated, she's so understanding and supportive.
Not to mention hot as fuck.

Names is for tombstones, baby! Y'all take this honky out and waste him! Now!

>le jews kek
>trying this hard

>implying that anyone who uses "whiteboi" or "whitey" isn't just trying to bait and nothing else.

>His name is Head. Dick Head.

Lesbo cop was ugly

Have a massive gap in your front teeth.

I remember these tits.

I love how The Wire threads are rare and when they come up they usually last for a while. Even though many of them contain shitposts, they also have good discussions and make for some of the best threads I've ever experienced here.
Love you The Wire bros, never change.

look at this bowlegged motherfucker

Chris was the most ruthless character I've ever seen.

He reminded me of Chigurh from NCFOM.

He's more like literally any guy in the army than some force of nature.

why didn't Bodie run?

I get that they're quite different form one another and your comparison is better, but still.

His integrity was on the line and street cred is all he had.

Yeah, they have like three MLK streets

The little shit that shot Omar was the biggest villain in the whole show.

>not the father who left him who created him

Truly is good goy in here

HEY SHARDEEN *hits guy over head with a bottle

How my hair look, Mike?

You look good, for a nigger.

why were the kids always yelling about a pandemic? there were never any signs of a disease throughout the show and it wasnt connected to the plot as far as i could tell, besides how would some black kids in baltimore be able to determine there was a pandemic occurring?

When Herc talks about how the kids coming up on the streets these days are like the "crack baby's baby" he was definitely talking about Kenard.

naw, its a sign of great writing

It wasn't about making money for him, he was a joke and wanted to be taken seriously.

because that was his corner

The guy who wrote it was practically McNulty himself. Many characters are based on people he actually dealt with when he was a dectective.

The real "Avon Barksdale" made a cameo as the church guy Prop Joe introduced Marlo to so he could launder drug money for example. The actress who played snoop actually had murder charges and shit.

David Simon was a journalist not a cop.

You can hire all the criminals you want it doesn't mean a journalist has any idea how gangsters speak.

Criminals dont discuss crimes in the holding cell. They're conscious they might be wired. But he just sits there talking about killing Michael incase hes a snitch. Dont confuse entertainment for documentary.

David Simon was a journalist who worked at the Baltimore Sun and inserted himself into the 5th season

Jay Landsman is who you're thinking of, who played Bunny Colvin's lieutenant.