House of Cards

How do you feel about season 5?

Was it character development or character inconsistency, that Francis changed his opinion on the private sector?

Solid opening to the season.
Absolute garbage closing.
This should have been the end of the show with everyone closing in on the president and Clair realizing if she plays her cards right, she's out scott free as the new president. But instead we get a bunch of bullshit so they can have a season 6.

Worst season

H E L P
E
L
P

What was the point of his butt buddy from the Citadel dying? He was a little sad for a bit and that's it?

The fag scene really fucks things up for me it puts a total stop to enjoyment.

How have you watched the show this long then?

What will the next season be? Is Frank completely out? Or are they going to do the smart thing and focus on frank manipulating the government from the outside?

what fag scene?
t.only watched season 1

There were a few subplots that didn't go anywhere like the build up to Conway's war stuff, did he made it up? was it real ptsd?, then they pull some shitty twist in the end where the president and Doug were the leaks and they always intended for Claire to be president. The season was a fucking mess.

Throughout the series, Francis seduces his male secret service guard into a threesome with claire, has intimate contact with Thomas Yates, a famous author, who later goes on to cuck him, and seduces a civil war reenactor/personal trainer.

H

honestly pretty dissappointed, they basically shafted who was sort of the "anti hero" reupblican candidate who was running for the presidency. Then out of no where completely shooed in those 2 older chracters, the blonde woman and the white haired guy who worked for the republican candidate. They came out of no where, bascially never heard of, were forced in, and then it was revivled that they were these huge players in politics forever but we never heard of them till waht, like half way through season 5??

Not too mention all the retarded missleading "scandals" they strung along the entire season
>oh no they're gonna find out he hacked the nsa
>oh no they're gonna find out about the organ transplant
>oh no they found out about the lesbian church girl
>oh no cathy (of whatever secretary of state) is gonna turn on the underwoods and is getting other people too

all of which ended up, not only being nothing, but somehow part of some elaborate sceme that frank and doug had planned all along, just to get pardoned by his wife when she became president

not only that, but he's a bisexual, who's an already completely controversial poltical candidate. You'd think he would just settle for pussy instead of completely jeporadizing his career by being found out to be gay

One 13-hour long episode.

I completely forgot about the Conway war stuff. It seemed like there was something big, then suddenly he just conveniently goes nuts on a plane and gets shunned. Was the PTSD supposed to be part of what triggered the plane incident?

The way they got rid of cathy was awfull.

is that the sec. of state? then yes.
>shove off building
>now she's in stasis

If it's that bad then more people should question Frank and if she's not in a coma, then why isn't she speaking out against him?

inconsistent

I never really caught with what did happen after she falled 3 steps with a light shove on the shoulder.

of course there will be another season since it's Claire's turn

HELP HELP

The show's been stale since Francis became president. It's nothing but him playing King of the Hill as his various enemies scheme and appear threatening until he beats them through sheer luck and deus ex machinas. There's absolutely no tension at all, because any time there seems to be a legitimate threat to the Underwood Frank then looks at the camera and talks about how it was his plan all along.

>Tom enters room
>slowly moves to faucet
>fills whiskey glass with water 30% full
>takes one sip of water
>leaves glass on counter
>asks Claire "where are you now, really..."
>long pause
>Claire ways "here, right now"
>they walk into bedroom to fuck

I'm glad she killed him. That was unbearable.

I miss the actual politics and Underwood dealing with actual decision-making and not just 24/7 damage control.

>The opening scene was a 10/10
>Doug being Doug
>Killing Tom
>Conway's slowly going mad
>The Election final
It had great moments, but in the end it was pretty meh.

i cant watch this shit. i dont think i like kevin spacey as this guy.

I'm not sure what's even the point of the Hammerschmidt subplot.

That Zoey Barnes garbage has been drawn out for so long nobody gives a shit about it.

Conway slowly going mad was a shitty plot that was drop without more develoment.
Also, the cathy shit with the stairs was fucking terrible.

To have another threatening problem that was solved with a incredible stupid plot twist.

It is her turn

Why is Claire so ungrateful.

She literally has no actual governing skills, is completely autistic, has zero knowledge of any kind of policies, literally no political connections and one of her handlers literally knows she committed a capital crime and the other is manipulating her wholesale.

She's completely clueless.

By extension Frank is a complete idiot to rely on her.

Does this mean Madam President Underwood will be making this face constantly next season?