Chinese Superman is qt. You excited?

Chinese Superman is qt. You excited?

OG Chinese Superman coming through

yeah, it seem comfy

Wow, he IS qt.

>Chinese Lois

Yeah the hard hitting reporter who doesn't back down from a story is going to exist in a nation where the government controls the media? Good luck with that

The female reporter thing is obviously meant to be a Lois reference but I wouldn't assume she's literally going to act like Lois too or even have the same motivations. Kenan isn't going to act like Clark.

I actually like this

Chinese Jimmy is quite fat.

Not really but I'll check it out

Wheres mother of champions?

Man, even China's superheroes are bootlegs.

no

He seems cool, but I still hope Nuperman comes back. There's so much stuff that was left unresolved with him, like Diana and Lois.

Adventures of Kenan and Kal-El when?

Nu52Lois is a backstabbing whore that already lost before it began.

I can did if Nuperman is just reborn in this guy's body, but him hijacking the guy like that would be pretty dark, but I guess you can use that for drama.

That's actually the premise of his origin, Chinese government making their own JL. First arc is titled "Made in China"

Non-American capes are always welcome. Us Murricans have way too many, and it's boring. I want to see how other countries do the superhero thing.

Bring back the Rocket Red Brigade!

She literally did nothing wrong.

I'm think she did a lot of stuff wrong but killing Clark before they can even resolve the triangle definitively is kind of a downer.
Or are we supposed to take it that the triangle has been resolved definitively and Diana won?
I'd be ok with that but still sad he died

>exposed Superman's secret identity
>caused him to be shunned and hunted by those that hates Superman
>made his life miserable before his eventual death
>doesn't really care for Clark, more about Superman persona
>threatened to expose Tim's secret identity in FE
>endangered and became a distraction for Superman when she enter the vicinity of a superhuman fight in which Superman was involved in
>is not Lana
>is not pre-Flashpoint Lois

OH SNAP SENPAI THAT SOUND SICK. desu

>Clark said he understood why she did it in the end and didn't blame her for it
>above
>above
>wrong, they are BFFs according to Yang
>non-canon
>true but basically every Lois does that
>you have shit taste in waifus
>fair

I am now even more convinced she didn't do anything wrong

It'll probably say it's a good thing or say China can't help it or some other bullshit.

Lana > Diana >>>>>>>>>> Lois

Lana > Lois > Lee > Lori > Lucy > Lex > Lara > Lanyone >>>>>>> Diana

>Lex that low

Nu52Lois is shit. Lana was and will always be the superior choice. A childhood friend that loves you for who you are and have no drama or baggage will always be the superior choice.

Kara (incest is wincest) > Lana > Diana >>>>> Lex (already the father of your child in pre-flashpoint) >>>>> Lois

>Kara with anyone but Brainy

If their initials ain't LL, they can just go to hell.