Decreasing Birthrates

Why are the current generation of adults (fresh outta college etc) not wanting to have kids or breed? What is going on?

Meanwhile Jamal is having like 12 families of his own.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/00xegtA-qMk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

leaf

So they can set up a future for their children that will be more than just "gib me dats"?

All the way to 500mil ppl/earth

You did it wrong, you're supposed to:

1. Feel like you're cool / badass for following a Sup Forums meme.

2. Put fingers on your keyboard

3. A FUCKING LEAF!1!!!1!!!

4.The order of the !1 !!! 1!!! is very important.

5. Learn it do not copy paste it you shit.

6. Look behind you to see everyone on Sup Forums think you're a cool, up to date badass

7. Keep looking around you for approval from peers who would probably kill you if they had the chance.

8. Feel satisfied

9. Don't tackle the main point of this topic.

10. Consider offing yourself now!

contraception, abortion, less cultural pressure to procreate, procreation is no longer a individual necessity or way for personal development, LGBTQ acceptance, no economic necessity to get children because of government retirement schemes, etc

It's rational to not get children and enjoy your life based on your own actions, and not live life through your children. I'm 24 and I'm never getting children, fuck that shit.

People these days are lazy and selfish. Who wants to have kids in your early 20's when you could be partying up/traveling/taking care of #1 (yourself). Kids mean sacrifices no one wants to make.

Decadence ruins societies and this is how the west will fall

jews

Affluence and decadence breeds individualism and nihilism. It is the death of societies and it's inevitable.

Why make it sound like nihilism is a bad thing, though?

>current generation of adults not wanting to have kids or breed.

You're generalizing like a motherfucker here.

There are some places; liberal pigpiles; which will have lots of childfree adults, and with the recent financial climate, fewer people are wanting to start families - but the average number of children/household is still more than 2 in Britain, Canada, America, Australia etc.

>Jamal is having 12 families of his own.

The negro is a rat, and will be inclined to breed as such, most are less matrimonial; their family cell is almost non-existent and there is no present concern that they will outbreed us.

We must be wary of Muslims who actively try to outbreed the white race; seek them out and remove them from your society when you get the chance.

Too busy being fucked in the ass by boomer policies to get to that position.

A leaf

Because parents don't regain the happiness they had pre-child until their children have grown up and moved out.

Having children is basically conscripting your own life to decades of unhappiness.

Sophomore college student here. I want 2-3 kids in the future, my one problem is finding a woman I would want raising my children. The girls here want cock but they don't want kids.

To you, and everyone else in this thread who WANT children, what are your reasons for wanting to have (any) amount of kids, at all? Knowing the huge sacrifice it will be, isn't it why less and less people want them?

I've got you, friend.

youtu.be/00xegtA-qMk

The actual reason is that as we are evolving as a society we are beginning to accumulate new values.

100 years ago the way to show your evolutionary success was to have 5-10 kids and make sure they were all successful. The number of offspring you had was your way of showing society how fit you were.

We've begun to replace reproductive fitness with a new standard. This new standard incorporates more socioeconomic and status related aspects. So instead of having 8 kids and a shitty farm, if you have one kid and a yacht then you are successful.

I'm short, the western standard has changed from
>The kids you leave
to
>What you leave your kids

The same cannot be said for "Jamal" as you put it. In Africa they are still in a mindset where if they have eight kids they'll be lucky if two of them reach adulthood. Now obviously this is no longer a rational mindset due to medical advances, but almost all societies (with the notable exception of China due to the one child policy) undergo a demographic transition similar to this as they begin their industrial revolutions.

In America it's a similar scenario. "Jamal" is still stuck in the same socioeconomic rut that he's been in for 200 years, so he has eight kids because he holds a mindset of reproductive fitness over societal fitness.

Which is why there's so many fucking niglets.

Wow, that was an amazing and informative response. Thank you very much.

What's your opinion on the people who say whites breeding less is the fall of the west?

>I'm short

When will they learn!

Seriously though, your points make sense but I feel it's to early for the white race to forsake the traditional values of the family; at least while Muslims are trying to breed us out of existence.

Social status means nothing when we become the minority and oppressed class.

I am a proud white man, and want to continue the family tree. I love children, I'm actually going to college in order to become a math teacher. The thought of raising children and sharing that bond of life, to have them look me in the eye and tell me they love me after I tuck them in, it fills me with a passion that not many other things do.

I want to have 2 kids
Its a huge wish
Found the gf in my life
And we just bought a place

The meaning of life is to reproduce and die that is nature

None of the countless sacrifices you'll have to make for them scares you?

Well posted user

Yes but what makes it worth all you'll lose and sacrifice? Time, money, hobbies, health, general wealth, etc.

The reciprocal love between a parent and child is worth all of that, a hundred times over, you'd understand when you have children of your own.

I am getting a vasectomy real soon (23 yo, got a gf, no kids)

What you get is a family bond and love from something YOU have created and taken care of and loved to see them grow up and look for guidens in you.
A real man has a family and know how to take care of it no matter what

Thank you!

Whites breeding less is actually a sign of societal advancement. The idea that we need to increase our population numbers isn't a rational thought. We can increase every aspect of our society (wealth, influence, economy, etc) by increasing the average contribution each individual makes rather than increasing the number of individuals making the a smaller contribution.

In terms of things like resource consumption, for this stage of societal development we actually should expect and celebrate a society where less people are able to accomplish more. Then with a few major technological breakthroughs we can hit a post-scarcity stage of society where reproduction is no longer a burden and levels will increase again.

Unfortunately that's just how things work in a ideal model where society is relatively homogeneous in progress. Given our current world where there's a lot of heterogeneity and certain regions are not nearly as advanced as others, it becomes a race.

Either the more advanced societies are able to make those technological breakthroughs in time to support the massively growing underdeveloped societies, or the resource demand those developing societies creates causes a population crash.

I honestly don't know what it will be, but my hope and what I work very hard for is that we will be able to carry those developing societies long enough to save ourselves. Short of mass genocide, extreme population control measures, or a devastating world war we don't really have any other options.

Something to support and love and take care of gives so much happyness and joy in life

I cant wait leaf
The dream is close

Then you are denying yourself a great happiness.

You ancestors have lived, loved and fought for survival; for millions of years; just to place you on this Earth, and every one of them loves you dearly because you are a part of them.

Wanting to end that lineage, for your own shortsighted selfishness is a cruel trick to play on your ancestors, I hope you'll realise this fact before it is too late.

all of those things do not statisfy you when you are alone in this world

Of course it's scary. Possibly the scariest thing about raising a family is how everything is stacked against the father. At any point my wife could leave me and take my children and my money with literally no downsides on her part. That is the scariest thing holding me back, and why I may never even start a family until the law changes. I will not even consider marriage until I have dated and lived with a girl for 3+ years.

Kids are expensive as fuck man, most people don't want to have kids and scrape by/go on welfare. Combine that with trends regarding real estate prices, jobs/salaries, etc. and most young people are trying to hold on or save up for themselves instead of having kids drag them down with massive expenses.

Damn sad user come to denmark here it is 50/50

I understand that fact, but all my ancestors are dead, they don't care. They're no longer alive to witness any sort of flourishing.

Because most of us can't fucking afford it, and those who are having kids (at least the ones I know) are the town idiots who did piss poor in high school and went straight to a fast food job with no other path in sight.

There's no chance in hell I'll ever be having kids let alone marrying, so none of this is any concern to me. Fuck it.

I do not want to leave my home country, if it really comes down to it I could always try a family w/o legal marriage.

Because they are fresh out of college. In the USA you already know chances are if you are fresh out of college you probably have debt, and if you are fresh out of college you aren't settled into your career yet. It just isn't stable at all.

Also cut welfare so there are little to no incentives to keep breeding and hopefully have it so tax payers aren't burdened as much so they can use that money on their life rather than post-pone things while waiting for better financial stability.

But what about user's point in the following post?

How can you just throw ur bloodline away like that

What is holding you back user?

Memory is tangible.

And all the memories of your heritage lives with you, if you don't pass it on to your children, then the memory dies with you also.

That is the ultimate act of selfishness.

Aahh i forgot that trick true desu

>Kids mean sacrifices no one wants to make.
This. The rest of your most along with yourself can go fuck themselves.

Shit economic policy means people can't afford kids of their own. Immigration issue exists just to prop up an aging population that hasn't birthed new workers to take care for them.

My ancestors did not live in the same conditions and the social climate was vastly different.

Appealing to emotion isn't going to sway me to bust my fucking ass full time for the sake of knocking up some dumb broad because 'muh lineage.'

> My bloodline is a cursed one, it's too long of a story to explain but to bundle it in a VERY dramatic but efficient way, it's the bloodline of evil.

> Gene pool - I have ZERO benefits to offer, I have chronic depression, anxiety, OCD, Maladaptive DayDreaming, Bipolar, split personality and tourettes. What good would it do a child to have that? Also, Cancer runs extremely high in my family and also heart diseases. I am also very poor. I don't know if it would affect my child but I also had PTSD as a child.

Also, no more time for myself, no more freedom, no more time for my hobbies, no more money for myself, the list goes on and on, I'd stop existing entirely to no benefits.

If I divorce, the court system is rigged against me, I lose everything in every way, it just doesn't seem worth it, the sacrifices outweigh any amount or total of benefits.

I just have nothing to offer to a child, specially since we are so poor. I also wouldn't want to bring an innocent child in this shitty world, specially this shitty Canada full of feminism and SJWs and shit. It's just not an appropriate world to bring a child in I believe.

Remember: all "BREED MORE!!!" bullshit is literally corporate propaganda. There are over a billion Whites on Earth. We don't need more. We need better and we need the browns to breed less.

The jew manipulated fiat currency is ever worth less, hence in order to make enough just to survive you have to get into the rat race and work so much, many have little time or money to have kids.

People out of college actually have to pay for their kids.

Jamal et al are paid by the state to have them.

the amount of whites now is good, all western countries should strive for a 2.1 birthrate which isn't achieved now

You fail to realize, demographically many of the whites lik the Japanese are aging, their are no youth bulges, where as other races do have youth bulges, demographically it isnt sustainable unless we do have more kids.

I understand it fine, you go damned retarded faggot. Who the fuck literally can't do basic 1st grade arithmetic? I just know it's a bullshit concern. This only matters if you're being forced to take in non-whites through genocidal immigration policies constructed by the jews.

Because not one man in his right mind would agree to burden himself with a little stinky fucker. Jamal has 12 kids because for him having kids is only a byproduct of fucking like a rabbit and he doesn't care because he doesn't have to be financially responsible for them, thanks welfare, and he doesn't have to raise them because he's a nigger.

Well ofc if you are unfit for parenting then the answer is dont get kids

There is nothing wrong with that

If i where you just buy 500g of cocaine and fuck cunts and die happy

Well in my case, am I really forsaking my lineage? Am I really giving them up?

What kind of sickfucks would my ancestors have to be to think I'd love all those atrocious, life numbing mental conditions? I am insanely displeased with my genes and have no desire to spread em further, and it's their fault.

Some genes har just bad luck and that is nature playing the shits and giggles game
No one can control that

Yes, but I don't come from some happy, well educated family, at least not from my father's side, which is where 100% of the problems come from.

I can control it, by not having children the cursed literally ends with me, no one else will have to suffer like I have and no one else will carry this cursed heritage I have in me. I believe I am doing this entire world a favor by offing myself from the gene pool.

Sounds like a plan

The anhero live stream thread is always a good choice

I'm not talking about suicide, dumbfuck. I'm talking about vasectomy.