Wtf i love wonder woman now

wtf i love wonder woman now

>This movie wasn’t made with all women in mind, it’s for the women who can ignore certain atrocities which don’t directly affect them.

wearyourvoicemag.com/more/entertainment/gal-gadot-wonder-woman-white-feminist-hero

>Dear White Feminists,

>FINALLY, a superhero movie for YOU! How marvelous that you finally have a kickass, badass, cisgender, abled bodied, thin, white woman hero to worship on screen. You’ve waited so long, and Warner Brothers has finally given you what you wanted to see.

>Now I know, I’m a salty person and I should be happy that the world FINALLY has Wonder Woman as a film, because when white women succeed, everybody succeeds, amirite? Yeah, no.

>Listen, how was I supposed to suspend my feminisms for a whole two hours and twenty one minutes? I couldn’t. Every single time Diana Prince (aka- Wonder Woman), shed tears on screen over the children dying at the hands of merciless German soldiers during her trip to the end of World War One, I kept whispering, “but Gal, what about the children in Gaza?”

>Yeah, that’s right, y’all think I was just going to let that go unmentioned? I think the fuck not. Your new sexy fave, Gal Gadot is a former Israeli soldier and during Israel’s assault on Gaza in 2014, she posted a picture on Facebook of her and her daughter praying and wrote the following statement:

>“I am sending my love and prayers to my fellow Israeli citizens, especially to all the boys and girls who are risking their lives protecting my country against the horrific acts conducted by Hamas, who are hiding like cowards behind women and children…We shall overcome!!! #weareright

>The assault in question was widely condemned and took place between July 8 through Aug. 27. More than 2,100 Palestinians were killed along the Gaza strip along with 66 Israeli soldiers, and seven civilians in Israel. The majority of the Palestinian deaths were civilians including 495 children and 253 women.

>But this isn’t new, Israel maintains a brutal grip on Palestinians and their daily lives. It is a settler colonialist power and feminists who support it are not feminists if they give zero fucks about Palestinian civilians being brutally oppressed on a daily basis.

>This movie wasn’t made with all women in mind, it’s for the women who can ignore certain atrocities which don’t directly affect them. Your children are safe, their bodies aren’t being policed by soldiers, their schools haven’t been bombed, the hospitals they lay in don’t have bullet holes in the walls, their water supplies haven’t been cut, their electricity isn’t regularly shut off by another government.

>So go and enjoy your new feminist film, did you hear it was directed by a woman? How swell.

This is why you are behind in the world, women. Not because of men. Because you can't be happy when other women do well.

Gal Gadot is too flat. That's the main issue, and that by modern times she still hasn't worked on a good American accent.

titpleb please go

It's not like she has an ass or curves either.

I thought WW was supposed to be about an amazon warrior princess who fights evil. Not a totem for people with agendas and insecurities. I guess its gonna be at least 15 years until we can enjoy movies without people claiming some ulterior motive.

She's a super powerful sheltered Amazon who don't need no man, except for a cocky fighter pilot. Much better in those DC animated movies where she's basically a bloodthirsty maniac.

It was a great film

I thought jews weren't white, now i don't know what to believe

>thin
Can fatties stop abusing feminism for their issues already?

Rest of the bitching is perfectly correct though, although to be fair, I don't think an actors private life should matter when it comes to rating a movie or its message.

>American accent
Why do you want her to sound disgusting?

White race doesn't exist. There are certain ethnicities that have lesser melatonin and other features you consider white. Most Jews fit to that.

>who fights evil
Seems like you missed the point.

The definition of white changes depending who's insulting who and the current time period.

jews aren't white; they pretend to be when they want to tell white goys what to do and they are jewish when you try to tell them what to do so that they can play the anti-semite card despite not being semites

Am I going insane? This movie has me feeling like I'm in the Twilight Zone. I walked out of the theater cringing.

>some mythical god is the cause of WWI and when he dies, everyone starts hugging
>Wonder Woman and the gang just walk into a trench like going into a store
>le evil Germans just start instantly fighting amazons without reason

But then I check out the reviews and everyone is saying it's the best DC movie to date. Fuck all these niggers. These are the same people who say the prequels are cancer but love TFA. I fucking hate critics. Buncha niggers

it was a better film than guardians 2

Nope

b-but the six shekillion!!

Sup Warner shill

>White
she's not even considered white in israel