Can interviews be kino?

can interviews be kino?

youtube.com/watch?v=p6TSlfkZzGY

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=K_p37bHdCM4
youtu.be/TdDeaARsI4Y
youtube.com/watch?v=6AU2TaP4UGQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

holy shit this turns into a straight up stand up act. bill is the goat right now

no one? whatever you fucking plebs. keep whining about black guys in movies and women having lead roles. or whatever u idiots do here.

You posted a fucking 40 minute video. Anyone interested is probably still watching it.

This guy is a great interviewer, he had a great one of Tim Heidecker too

oh shit i love tim and eric. didnt see that one gonna checkit out next thanks senpai

good point good point. i retract my previous statement.

>samefagging this hard in the hopes of bumping a thread about a vid most of us already had in our recommendations

>implying i dont want to just talk about some shit i love on Sup Forums

there i saged it so it doesnt bump u mong

Check the IP counter after my post, gonna check out the video just to spite you faggoto

this was unironically better than his last special

Can breakfast TV segments be kino?
youtube.com/watch?v=K_p37bHdCM4

>sees filename
PARTY ROCKERS IN THE HOUSE TONIGHT

Of course.

youtu.be/TdDeaARsI4Y

i smell a lot of samefags in this thread. also bill is getting desperate, shilling his show everywhere.

Greatest interview of all time
youtube.com/watch?v=6AU2TaP4UGQ

seeing posts like this make me so happy. do you wanna gave a fust fight tough guy?

pls no. i doubt either of us have proper training in martial arts and i will be forced to poke your eye our grab your balls or some shit and id rather not.

You can tell he was in the same school of shit talking as Patrice was. He has that quick, observational wit. I'm not saying he's just like Patrice. I'm saying you can tell they're cut from the same cloth.

i heard all those new york guys, just sat around shitting on everything and each other the whole time lol

is that girl over 18? sheeeeettttt

Same. From the podcasts/interviews I've listened to, that's how they cut their teeth.

ki no

based norm

>LE AWESOME FUNNY CLIP XDDD

No. Fuck off back to R*ddit.

Yes.

>clip

It's fucking 40 minutes.