You already forgot about me, didn't you Sup Forums?

You already forgot about me, didn't you Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

scientificamerican.com/article/how-lewy-body-dementia-gripped-robin-williams1/
youtube.com/watch?v=lvPxRyIWWX8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

really really really overrated actor. starred in a bunch of terrible movies that 20-30 year olds have nostalgia for because they came out when they were kids, but in hindsight none of them are particularly good.

worlds greatest dad is good though

What's his name again?

>successful career
>everyone loves him
>have three children to love
>rich as fuck, can do whatever

dude i guess im depressed gonna fucking off myself now

he had undiagnosed, terminal dementia.

scientificamerican.com/article/how-lewy-body-dementia-gripped-robin-williams1/

I always wondered what it would be like to hang with this dude

I will always remember Robin Williams and his incredible talent. I think the saddest people always try their hardest to make people happy.

Suicides go to hell. Didn't this cartoonist see What Dreams May Come?

As if we'd forget about the guy who was hilarious in Aladdin as well as the second sequel.

>I made a career out of doing the same 4 hackneyed stereotypical vocal impressions over and over: The "Comedian"

Robin was the very definition of a hack.

You don’t go to hell for committing suicide it is just another sin, like all other sins, and people don’t wind up in hell because of their sin, they wind up in hell because they have not taken God’s remedy for sin, the salvation offered through Jesus Christ. There is only one sin that you can commit for which there is no forgiveness the sin of rejecting Jesus Christ as your saviour.

>I think the saddest people always try their hardest to make people happy.
well that's wrong

Yes, you can send yourself to hell by committing suicide. If in your despair you’ve been driven to the EDGE and you commit suicide, you will be sealing your fate forever. Don’t do it!

Sounds like protestant drivel embraced by people who are too lazy or wicked to be proper Christians

>well that's wrong
well put user

jokes on you, watched good will hunting earlier today

I watch Hook, Jumanji, and Insomnia every week.I watched nothing but Mork and Mindy on VHS when I had no internet. I could never forget Robin.

The trips of sadness and truth. RIP Robin Williams :-(

Great singer. RIP in peace, young prince

wow being on cocaine is the set up and the punchline! comedic genius.

MOTHERFUCK YOU
youtube.com/watch?v=lvPxRyIWWX8

I wish we had put more of an effort into driving his daughter to suicide when the moment was perfect.

HE DIDNT KILL HIMSELF FFS HE EXPERIMENTED WITH AUTO ASPHYXIATION AND HAD AN ACCIDENT

There's no point. Nobody listens.

he was annoying, very overrated.
was in a few good things but meh.

Jumanji is the first movie I remember watching.

I'll never forget you robin.

GOOOOD MORRRNING VIETNAAAAAM

i never liked you faggot
jumanji was good tho
thanks for jumanji you fag

I think of you all the time.

Typical yawn-inducing contrarian shows up.

No, we never will.

Also it's astounding how many people still believe he killed himself just because he was depressed.

>abuses cocaine
>steals jokes
>kills himself
>we are supposed to feel bad or respect him

There's no such thing as as afterlife, retard. Stop believing in fantasy.

poor user, there is an after life, you just ain't rubbing it hard enuff

is that forehead shopped?

wtf

>steals jokes
wat

But Angles is good song

I remember hearing the news thinking it was robbie williams who died
Imagine my relief when I realised it was Robin Williams not robbie williams

Imagine my disappointment when I found out it was Zack Snyder's daughter who killed herself and not him.

All the people posting negative comments should follow Robin's example and do to themselves what he did!

FUCK ALL OF YOU FAGGOTS!

Robin Williams was funny as fuck and extremely talented and NONE OF YOU WILL EVER HOLD A CANDLE TO HIM!

Oh, sure he had some clunkers like Popeye, One Hour Photo, and other dreck I won't mention but Mork and Mindy was great and movies like Patch Adams, Good Morning Viet Nam, Aladdin, Mrs. Doubtfire, and especially Jumanji got me some very difficult times.

When I think of the tragedy of his suicide I am reminded of the old joke about Pagliachi. If you don't know the joke google it. You plebs don't deserve to read it here! Work for a living for once!

GOD BLESS ROBIN WILLIAMS!

FUCK THE HATERS!