/cfg/ <MEME, PSYOPS & SUBVERSION div>

Here, we create and spread memes about the Clinton Foundation's ongoing investigation and its related topics e.g. Hillary & Bill Clinton, BLM, Soros, etc.

We use the techniques Yuri Bezmenov has talked about - the techniques the Jews/Masons/Communists have used to subvert us.

We make believable leftist (Bernfag/BLM negro/SJW/Communist/LGBTBBQ+) accounts on social media and subtly push our own narrative to spread inside their circles. Believable means that you should not be comical and overdo things. Get lost in the noise.
Our main front has been Twatter as of now, but we need agents in every front imaginable - Kikebook, Plebbit, Instagoy, 9fag, JewTube.

Other urls found in this thread:

behindthename.com/random/
sli.mg/a/Itrg2Y
sli.mg/a/itrtzz
sli.mg/a/f4emzK
sli.mg/a/ig9VWX
sli.mg/a/JDfpmV
pastebin.com/hack9Z6G
mega.nz/#!hFJjTL5a!gjyOGEewEP5EE-ZOxeEno7ucZqQwPfrBR7oVDMWTfzE
web.archive.org/web/20160715081305/http://revcom.us/a/439/time-to-get-organized-for-an-actual-revolution-en.html
pastebin.com/39Ldw9Mj
pastebin.com/kC8qaGEp
grammar-monster.com/lessons/capital_letters_title_case.htm
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

- Make a profile on the social platform of your choice. If it requires a real name, use this site to get a real one: behindthename.com/random/

- Your first thing is customizing your profile. In most cases this means uploading a profile picture which you shall get from a , low-popularity profile from Kikebook or from a /soc/ thread. Other sources are reverse/image-searchable or could be well known and your facade is blown. Wherever you can, you should also upload a relating picture for a header image.

- Like/share/follow/retweet/subscribe to the things a real character of your choice would do. EX1: if you have a negro profile on Twatter, you shall follow negro musicians like Kanye West, Drake, and so on. Also search for #BlackLivesMatter and follow and retweet people from there. EX2: If you are a Bernfag on Plebbit, subscribe to: SandersForPresident, Politics, Atheism, Trees and so on.

- Do not start the subversion yet. First gather a following and a name for yourself via saying the same things the given group does. Virtue signal very hard. Like/share/follow/befriend as many person and things you can. This phase takes 2 to 3 days, but remember: This is a marathon, not a sprint race.

- After you follow these instructions and got lost in the noise but also have gathered a following and good name for yourself, the real things starts.

Ammo
sli.mg/a/Itrg2Y
sli.mg/a/itrtzz
sli.mg/a/f4emzK
sli.mg/a/ig9VWX
sli.mg/a/JDfpmV

Advanced Meme Warfare:
pastebin.com/hack9Z6G

the meme starter pack contains:

guide of advanced meme warfare 1.0
guide of using gimp to make a /cfg/ memes
fonts
blank folder - containing images and templates for /cfg/ memes
done folder - completed memes collected from previous threads
mega.nz/#!hFJjTL5a!gjyOGEewEP5EE-ZOxeEno7ucZqQwPfrBR7oVDMWTfzE

web.archive.org/web/20160715081305/http://revcom.us/a/439/time-to-get-organized-for-an-actual-revolution-en.html

Social media tactics
pastebin.com/2LQsnJFQ
Connecting Social Media and Pushing Content 101:
pastebin.com/39Ldw9Mj
pastebin.com/kC8qaGEp
----------------------------------------------------------------------
NEW Medi Packs Fedora Starter:
pastebin.com/39Ldw9Mj
pastebin.com/kC8qaGEp

WE ARE THE NEW JEWS
CHAOS AND RUCKUS BE BLESSED
PRAISE KEK, PRAISE KEK, PRAISE KEK

These OPs are waaaay to disorganized.

You need to streamline this shit to an extreme.

I am content with the fact that you have joined us, and it seems like KEK is on the same opinion.

Could someone do a picture with someone killing Bernie and the caption reads "The Clinton's send their regards"
Use that scene from game of thrones as a reference.

praise be upon him

My God.
Has that old cankled hag had plastic surgery on the hog jowls?
Look at that one yellow tooth. You would think with her money she could look a little better?

Give us the picture with that scene and we will do it.

Just gonna say that this shit is working. Every article that the hill posts on fb, the top comment is usually a pic that I saw posted here. Plus alot of those normie meme accounts post this kinda shit. Its weird bc I sed this stuff on pol then its all over my timeline, so keep up the good work

Sup Forums controls space and time.

All you reality belongs to us.

Here ya go chap!

> >>> Please use some the following in some meme:
> (about choosing more BLACKs and women into government or leadership)
EQUALITY IS NOT QUALITY.

EQUALITY prevents QUALITY.
EQUALITY excludes QUALITY.

EQUALITY damages QUALITY

on what meme should this fit? im not sure if i get where youre getting at.

Not our job.
Read the manifesto.

What is that font?

not mine, i dont know.

Hey Lafarge are a rival company of my own

Fuck those guys

really, do you fund terrorists that rival isis or something?

Küldtem neked egy DM

drug dealer -- no caps; two words
after ... contribution -- no caps
$20,000 -- spelling out dollars is unusual, , not .

Clinton's Super PAC
Correct The Record -- no hyphens, every word capitalized (that's how CTR writes it)
has a $6 million budget
to influence people's opinions on social media

English doesn't capitalize nearly as many words as German does :DDD

...and I mistyped Speaker in my new name. All credibility shot. :(

>4 soldiers' lives

Not her fault, and even Republicans said so.

>13 women silenced

Literally no proof.

>30,000 emails leaked

And?

>Billions laundered

No proof.

>Not a single day in jail

Of course not. It must be proved you did a crime, first.

Bon nuit.

nah, youre good. those are not my best memes, so i dont bother correcting them. but ill try to keep it in mind for my next memes.

jó éjszakát, friend. Thanks for the diligent work these past couple of days.

"Jó estét" - Éjszaka is night. Maybe I have committed the same error with nuit - it shall have been soir, right?
I am going up on Twatter in a minute, will read your message.

1:1

GUYS!
Imho memes should hit her wrongdoings in the Middle East: point out that SHE is behind the refugees flow, point out that she is the cause all those children drown each day, point out that innocent immigrants get tortured by Libyans because SHE destroyed Libya.
This is one of the best lines against her to fuck her support among normies and libtards, especially "refugees welcome" people.
Point out her connections to Israel to enrage Muslims, point out the absurdity of voting a supporter of wars against poor Muslims, these are huge arguments for us.

You need to target the mexicans, niggers, and other low income minorities.

Our meme candidate won because he had a massive base at the lower income bracket levels of society. If you guys get that, Trump will win. MSM shilled us here so hard, but we still managed to elect the "demagogue" and their still shilling hard up to today

> it shall have been soir, right?
Yes, that's true. Bon soir/bonne soirée is theoretically preferable.

nice

Bumpo

Bump. fuck the shills.

Danke schön.
Deine meme-skill ist also sehr gut.

Don't forget to put the source in there.
A source makes it 10x better

seriously m8 you are a fucking meme machine

the main issues I've seen with your work:
Only capitalize proper nouns and the start of proper sentences. Sentence fragments, even if they're on a new line, shouldn't be capitalized. Alternatively, you can use title case for headlines and such. Good doc here: grammar-monster.com/lessons/capital_letters_title_case.htm
Use , as a thousands separator, not .
Generally, it's preferable to prepend a number with $ instead of spelling out dollars afterward.
And as mentioned in the other thread, it's best to use Hillary or Hillary Clinton instead of H. Clinton.

We have this new soldier, he has been very valuable these recent days.