I hate myself for liking this show, but the songs are so fucking catchy and I really enjoy the story...

I hate myself for liking this show, but the songs are so fucking catchy and I really enjoy the story. The characters are interesting and the episodes are entertaining, I know it gets shit for being an SJW/Tumblr but I don't even see it like that at all.

youtube.com/watch?v=K5i-sbh7UCw

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=BOhgAM2CvTo
twitter.com/AnonBabble

you do realize that rebecca sugar browsed Sup Forums back in the day

probably still does

jesus stop being so fucking insecure and drinking the hivemind soup

I'm just in it for the cute girls and comfy atmosphere

The story's doing whatever it damn well pleases at this points

>I hate myself for liking this show
Ah yes, enjoying things. What a fuckin' tragedy.

I hate you.

You do realize Sup Forums (both hive-mind and vocal individuals) are sometimes wrong about stuff, right?

This is just my opinion. Don't be upset if you think otherwise.

And? I'm not bashing Steven Universe, I'm just stating that it has a lot of negative social stigma for it's fanbase since it's associated as being a favorite among SJW/Tumblr users.

I'm weak willed, I can't help myself when society tells me not to like things I shouldn't.

DON'T YELL AT ME *runs away crying*

I like the show but I fucking hate Pearl, Ruby and Sapphire

You shouldn't be sorry for liking something, especially if the hivemind hates it for absolutely abysmal, superficial reasons like it's Tumblr, which it hardly even is. Fuck the hivemind, like whatever you want OP and don't be sorry about it.

user it's a fun show and it's OK for you to like it even if the fanbase is shit. It didn't stop people from watching Invader Zim back in the day.

Yeah, that's right. Run away like the little bitch you are. Can't even stand up for your own tastes without wanting to kill yourself. Filthy coward.

>I hate Pearl, Ruby and Sapphire

Get out

Ruby and Sapphire are CUTE! CUTEEEE!!! I loved their lovey dovey argument during that one episode, especially when Ruby said "There's my laugh sapphy"

youtube.com/watch?v=BOhgAM2CvTo

It's impossible to be wrong about an opinion on a show. That's why it's an opinion.

And the show is

It's weird, everyone keeps gushing about the songs but I fucking hate them. I love everything else about this show, the characters, the setting, the story, everything, but the FUCKING SONGS. The lyrics are awkward, the music is meh, and unlike every decent musical ever the writers have no idea how to segue naturally into a musical number. The recent dearth of musical episodes has made me so very happy.

W-why are you so mean? ;~;

I can stand up for my own tastes, it's just specifically Steven Universe that is the problem. If I can run around telling people I still watch Spongebob and things that people my age shouldn't be watching then that doesn't make me entirely a coward, the thing about Steven Universe is it gets a lot more negative stigma than other popular cartoon shows.

How can you even compare Invader Zim to Steven Universe, Invader Zim is god-tier.

>I hate myself for liking this show
Bro I'm a RWBY fan. You cannot fathom the depths of self-loathing that has brought on. SU is pretty high-quality by comparison.

They're both good shows that have particularly large shitty fanbases.

I love them too, but they were a little creepy in Hit The Diamond. The flirting was pretty great for the most part, but the line that was something along the line of "How can I concentrate...when all I wanna do is look at you" was really weird and gave off unhealthy obsession vibes if they can't even focus on something besides each other for more than five seconds without it being a problem.

I'm a RWBY fan as well, I wasn't aware the RWBY fanbase was hated so much. I know people say the animation is trash and the story is meh, but I like it.

Probably because I'm a fucking huge weeaboo

>Ruby and Sapphire are CUTE! CUTEEEE!!
Thanks for showing off your shit taste

>I hate myself for liking this show,
bummer
somebody this weak-willed couldn'tve possibly clicked the "post thread" button so you're probably just a troll

just check out the thread on or whatever

I guess I get that, they are such a cute couple though! Ruby likes to flirt with Sapphire a lot though, it's shame we don't see a lot of Ruby and Sapphire unfused.

Thanks, I'm also a fan of Peridot as well. Who do you ship like user? I think Peridot is pretty great.

If you tell me you're a Pearl waifu fag I'll laugh at you

>somebody this weak-willed couldn'tve possibly clicked the "post thread" button so you're probably just a troll

I'm not really that weak willed, I only said that to draw people into posting. I probably shouldn't have baited people that hard, I really don't care if people know I like the show but I guess I'm just trying to say that I wish it didn't have such negative stigma attached to it.

Yeah, I think they were at their best in Keystone Motel. The scene you posted earlier is one of my favorite scenes in the entire show. Yeah, but if they were unfused a lot that'd mean less Garnet and that's just unacceptable. Who knows though, if Estelle ever has to go on hiatus because of her musical career they could possibly find a way to give us some more Ruby and Sapphire.

>Yeah, but if they were unfused a lot that'd mean less Garnet and that's just unacceptable.
Mah nigga.