With 10 new Zika cases in Miami, CDC advises pregnant women to avoid Wynwood

>Federal health officials on Monday advised pregnant women to avoid a Miami neighborhood — marking the first time the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention has warned against travel to any area within the continental United States — as a Zika outbreak in South Florida has led to 10 more local cases spread by mosquitoes.

>The advisory extends to all expectant mothers, and women planning on becoming pregnant who have traveled to a one-square-mile area north of downtown Miami — including Wynwood, Midtown and the Design District — on or after June 15, said CDC Director Tom Frieden.
miamiherald.com/news/health-care/article93057392.html

The future of America will be BSR

Other urls found in this thread:

romper.com/p/does-zika-virus-stay-in-your-system-forever-scientists-say-you-shouldnt-worry-7089
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

World needs more population control.

Too many genetic anomalies are allowed to breed. Natural selection isn't taking place. We're going to breed ourselves to death if we aren't careful.

>the great epidemic of our time
>will have no effect on me since I don't have sex

Looks like I lucked out here lads.

Feels good man

Cost of living for one zika baby is outrageous as they'll need care for their entire lives and never contribute to society. A generation of em is gonna fuck a lotta shit up.

I mean, you could still get it from a mosquito

Oh wait then you'd have to go outside. Have fun repopulating the earth I guess...

Once infected, are you infected for life or does it go away after a while?

We clearly need less regulations on movement of people and should open our borders.

False flag planted by the corrupt Off bug spray racket. These fags been hustling for years with muh mosquito carried diseases.

Pretty sure it goes away after a while.

its kinda like herpes actually, in that once you get it, its kind of a ticking timebomb in your body.
like how herpes hides in your nerves when you arent having a flare-up
zika has been shown to also hide after the initial infective response, but we dont know where yet
so it can be retransmitted at any time, which makes EVER wanting to have kids that much more of a gamble.

t. med student in south florida

What's the problem? There hasn't been a white person born in florida since like fucking 2009.

Source?

North Florida is majority white. The funny part is that Zika has only appeared in hispanic neighborhoods in Miami.

Do they just kill the baby? Does it die from the virus? Or is it like that one baby with no brain, where it drains dollars just to keep it alive when it has no soul

Zika won't spread they said.

was on a teleconference call about 3 weeks ago with a microbio md from UF who was relaying info to us he got from the cdc
it was my class, two others from usf, one in Orlando, and one in Tallahassee i think who were in on the call
i wish i could remember his fucking name
its all my professors have been talking about for like a month and a half straight

>tfw backpacking is my hobby
>tfw eaten alive by mosquitoes every time
>tfw came back from my trip with 150+ bites
A-a-at least I'll be safe because I'm up north r-r-right guys

Whites will raise it, any other race and it's "in the trash you go!".

your seed is tainted, TAINTED

They don't know shit about zika though.
No research was done prior to the epidemic, then they cobbled teams together but a lot is unknown.

Give it to us straight: is Zika going to be a serious problem?

It only affects women. It's actually ingenous from a population control perspective.

but anyway the info we have on the disease now leads us to believe that it is the case, since it has been happening in brazil that:
1 women are getting the initial infection, and having it subside for a matter of weeks/months, then falling pregnant, with the baby still getting microcephaly
and
2 men have contracted the virus in SA/carrib, came back to here, had sex with their wives/girlfriends, and the wives/girlfriends end up with the disease symptoms

these facets put together paint a very unhappy picture, but its not a stretch of the imagination to think that both my listed scenarios cant both happen to someone or a couple at the same time

What is bug spray dude?

this is completely false, they have known about zika since the 50's when it was discovered in south central africa

its entirely dependent on how well we can manage the vectors

stop blowing this shit out of proportion , zika is a fucking meme

Wait so it's an STD? What the fuck?

tell me Sup Forums, should I go get infected?

also wynwood is half gentrified half shit so don't worry there are no real losses from people there becoming more retarded

didn't you know it's also airborne?

I'm in South Florida and I go camping pretty often... I use pic related whenever I go out... These things are awesome, and you can clip it on to your person

Why are these useless lumps of flesh allowed to live?

>Back country mosquitoes
>Giving a fuck
Deet, picaridin, you name it. They wont work if the bugs are hungry enough.

Never tried it, sprays are pretty useless in my experience but this looks different.

Isn't Wynwood and Midtown full of niggers?

wtf i hate mosquitoes now

it can be sexually transmitted, yes
just like a lot of things, like ebola
fluid contact is a bitch

Why are we so stupid?
Why can't we kill them like anyone else?

lol right?
like thanks cdc, for letting us know that NOW its a bad idea to go to these places

You think abortion rates won't skyrocket, even among white populations?

Such a precisous life.
I would NEVER consider abortion in such cases.
And anyone who support this is literally worst than Hitler.

Yeah, these rock... You slip one of the inserts into the top part of the device and put the fuel in the bottom part... Turn it on and it heats up the insert, releasing repellent... I've used it out in the Everglades before and it still does a good job

waiting for the first mosquito farms built by senpais in miami.

I'm a spic, and even I know the Zika transmissions in Miami are due to niggers. Midtown and Wynwood are basically hoodrat incubators. Next thing you know, the lazy Cubanos will also transmit to the Cuban part of Miami, AKA Lil Havana.

>be American
>get Zika

Nope, the disease itself is not just some ebin virus that makes a woman's womb shrivel up and die, it attacks the nervous system and can cause permanent damage to the person who is infected, but that only happens in rare cases. As for transmission, the mosquito bites are most common, but you can also transmit through sexual relations.

is the effect on a womans reproduction ability permanent?

>we

lmfao

fuck off, shitaly, you're non white

Why can't we build a wall against the vectors to shut them down?

this must be gods work laying down the law against the normies, qts better think twice about breeding over there in Florida, for the time being at least

Is it safe to use around aminals

>it's acceptable to abort healthy babies
>aborting the defective ones is immoral.

White people logic.

Any validity to this article? It names some scientists and uses CNN as a source, but I need some confirmation.

romper.com/p/does-zika-virus-stay-in-your-system-forever-scientists-say-you-shouldnt-worry-7089

>Turned my chair around to get ready to go to bed
>See mosquito on the wall
>Immediately fucking SLAM my fist into the wall to crush it
>Hand hurts like fuck for the next 3 days

This shits got me more paranoid than I think I've ever been.

whoa, so the alberto barbossa memes were true...

Fuck off, divide and conquer shill.

I've never seen someone so inept at Monopoly.

So Turkey is white?

wew lad

I've used them around my dogs before and they haven't had any issues, as far as I can tell

>romper.com/p/does-zika-virus-stay-in-your-system-forever-scientists-say-you-shouldnt-worry-7089
>the Zika virus is only alive and active in an individual for approximately seven days, according to CNN

well thats good to hear.

>And anyone who support this is literally worst than Hitler.

I'm fine with that.

I feel really bad for that kid. No quality of life, just every day, you are paraded around and photos of you posted on social media. An empty shell only born so mom and dad wouldn't feel bad about an abortion.

keep rollin pupper

End welfare benefits for leeches who have more than 2 children.

If you where you would not be on the Axis.
Remember. Hitler lost because of you.

>tfw the rio olympics will cause zika to spread across the globe

>I feel really bad for that kid
If it makes you feel any better she's 100% braindead.

They probably get autism bucks from the government.

Imagine being a potato and your parents don't put you out of your misery because money.

Yeah, it's pretty fucked up, man... If I knew that my kid was going to be born with a massive defect or debilitating disease, I don't think I could go through with it

>A-a-at least I'll be safe because I'm up north r-r-right guys

Nope. And you can rest assured that the NWO has already spread local seed populations of infected skeeters all throughout the country.

Holy shit she learned how to drink? I thought they were vegetables

thank you kek

I love these things.

we are going to have an uprising of pinhead circus freaks.

>the only area in Canada anywhere close to Zika territory is Toronto

Implying the parents knew their kid would be Zika'd

>has already spread local seed populations of infected skeeters all throughout the country.

Would that explain why there has been an extremely unusual lack of mosquitoes in my part of Illinois this year?

you figure it would show up on the ultrasound...

there never was a "she" to speak of, it's not a person

The NWO will leave no place in North America untouched. The already have mosquitoes of every local population species hybridized with the Zika carrying types.This combined with global warming will allow Zika to cover the continent.

They are exterminating local populations and replacing them with the GMO hybridized version, which are resistant to insecticides.

How can the thing even survive without a brain? And why the fuck would you keep it alive? If it doesn't have a brain, it doesn't have a conscious and it's ok to end it. You're only torturing the thing by keeping it alive

>They are exterminating local populations and replacing them with the GMO hybridized version, which are resistant to insecticides.

While I don't doubt you, do you have any support for this?

>implying normies won't just get an abortion anyways

After all, it's being paid by taxpayers, might as well put those free benefits to use right?

Can I sue those people who engineered those mosquitoes if I get zika?

Just another globalist psyop. Absolutely false, like hiv/aids, swineflu, birdflu, ebola and all other "new" diseases nobody have heard of before "breaking news".

Hitler lost because he was a fucktard and tried to take on the whole world at once.

Not saying Mussolini wasn't a fucktard either.

They both thought they were invincible.

don't think that is a zika case doe
hopefully it shows up soon, either way I would ask my qt to abort but I would be okay with w/e she decided

Prison planet dot com it's all on there

>Always a bad plaque of mosquitos around this time of the year
>It's really bad this year
>Found 3 of them in 3 nights, all of them females

Starting to get worried here.

>3 in 3 nights
>bad

Nigga when I go near to my fruit trees I come out with at least a hundred bites every time

The seem to love walnuts and figs for some reason.

Luckily it's not nearly as bad in the city.

>mfw the air is so polluted it even kills mosquitoes

They did. The parents have a genetic defect that gives them a 50/50 chance of having a child with microcephaly. The fuckers still popped out three kids with two of them like that.

Why the fuck would you have kids knowing that? What the fuck? People are monsters.

The son turned out ok but they're profiting off the 2 daughters.

no
no
nononononononononononononono

>treating your dogs like children
just girl things

So as someone late to the game: Does zika only affect newbon babies? Does it affect regular people who get it at all?

Why am i asking for decent medical information on Sup Forums jesus christ

A friend and I both had swine flu, and I know people who have had AIDS, retard