Good actress or just eyecandy?

Neither.

neither

nigger i'll fight you

I've never seen this retard act, but I would fuck the literal shit out of her, I would lick every inch, whatever. She's eyecandy. I must admit she looks goofy like a fish.

>west coast choppers

>slice of heaven
:3

stupid bitch killed scream queens

I wanna fart on her face

rude!

>Good actress or just eyecandy?

None of the above

She's so cute here

watch nancy drew
essential cute emma kino

Both

this was her prime

just eye candy

i think she still doing good. there was a slump there though

post her with the clues notebook

Worst Emma tbqh family

>mfw drinking whisky
Where is this from?

She is only barely prettier than that cunt that Nolan hired to play Catwoman.

That's Watson

either Adult World or Palo Alto

Anne is pretty desu

AHS and Scream Queens proved there is a type of role she is excellent at playing. Talented actress, just not a wide range.

She's really attractive, but she doesn't have any good fap material.

think its palo alto

damn she has to be so tight
btw somebody post her hairy belly

that's my body they just put her face on it

Cute ... but she's no Amber Heard.

Emma Stone > Emma Watson > Emma Roberts

fake

Amazing body hair. I'd like to see her do hairy girl contest with some other celebs where they compete to see how much body hair they can grow. At the end of each week the one who has grown the least is eliminated. Emma Roberts, Eva Green, Taylor Swift, Jennifer Lawrence, Emma Watson, Felicity Jones, Emilia Clarke, Krysten Ritter, Alexandra Daddario, Camren Bicondova all take part. What is the elimination order and who wins!?

She looks like one of those girls who would constantly shit test you to the point of wanting to beat her.

Camcam and Krysten Ritter battle it out in the finale

>projecting this hard

Oh wow, how do their arms and body compare at the end of it? Who wins? Who is the first girl eliminated!?

I feel like she'll play Ivanka Trump in the inevitable Trump biopic

stop being a dumb nigger

I would binge watch this...with muh pants off.

neither.

>Emma Watson
Sorry, but that's as plain as it gets. Meh.

Nepotism

She was great in "Nerve" that I really think it's very underrated.

brrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrt

>Nepotism
What, that aunty Roberts nepotism? In exchange for being barely even a known quantity? And starting in indies?

Or are all those stick-of-doublemint-gum salary roles that Eric accepts actually just so his daughter can have work?

EMMMMMMAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

too late, she's shaved it off already

that little girl lost her mommy

>me on the left

sucked in faggots

omg is that really you

what did she mean by this?

is this a emma shopping thread?

stop insulting my waifu ;_;

WOW such bully....

wow

Is this a normal sized shopping cart in america?

That's a shit-ton of Solo cups.

>paper and plastic?

Yes. She is tiny.

thats a normal cart everywhere, shes just smol :3

What is she doing? Is she autistic?

Worthless wax whore.

I saw Emma Roberts at a grocery store in Los Angeles yesterday. I told her how cool it was to meet her in person, but I didn’t want to be a douche and bother her and ask her for photos or anything.

She said, “Oh, like you’re doing now?”

I was taken aback, and all I could say was “Huh?” but she kept cutting me off and going “huh? huh? huh?” and closing her hand shut in front of my face. I walked away and continued with my shopping, and I heard her chuckle as I walked off. When I came to pay for my stuff up front I saw her trying to walk out the doors with like fifteen Dual Bar Adjustable Garment Racks in her cart without paying.

I asked her why she wasn't paying for those and she kept pretending to not notice me. Then she asked me if I would go away if she let me lick her belly hair. I said yes, and she lifted up her shirt (which she had tucked into her jeans) and let me lick her. I continued doing this for five minutes and by then, she had removed her bra and jeans and I was licking her chest hair.

Emma suddenly stopped me and forced me to look up at her. She told me to lick every hair individually “to prevent any electrical infetterence,”. and then forcefully buried my face in her muff. I don’t even think that’s a word. Several hours later, after I had licked every hair individually multiple times, she called me a faggot and walked away.

I still have her bra, and saved the three belly hair that I found on my tongue. I lick them everyday.

Didn't expect to fap to a copypasta but here we go

Fake and gay, she's bald as a cucumber now.

I think I'll write a 2.0 with sweat and stuff and maybe feet, I don't know.

Do what you must

Both desu pal. ER is sexy

what a cutie

poor mans Alanah Pearce

She looks like a dead ringer for Carice Van Houten

Yes. Needs better roles though, fucking Tiptoes?

I love sweet smol emma and want to nut

but I cringe a little when I see this because my interpretation has always been it's the reaction of some standoffish cosplayer, essentially saying "d-don't grab hold of that part you could break that", like a stripper telling the guy no touching, after spending however many many hours and can imagine all the /cgl/ types seeing the faux-quirky pretty celeb girl "invading her space" with what she's doing and with no respect or appreciation for the work/"sincere nerd love" (or whatever) behind the costume.

just wondering if I'm crazy or if anybody gets what I mean?

eyecandy

w-wow so lewd