Does this retard have no self-control?

Does this retard have no self-control?

Who gives two shits if hes right or wrong, when you're in the middle of a controversy, end it off in a good note, but no, continue it.

Does he even want to win? You can't without the normie vote, which he's losing

> hurr but i live in PA and my friends r redpilled and their all voting 4 him
> hurr lookat the polls hes three points above cunton in FL looks like hes going 2 win

Try not to use those retarded arguments please. I support the guy all the way but I wish he was less into drama BS, would have given him a landslide win.

Other urls found in this thread:

shoebat.com/2016/07/31/what-the-media-is-not-telling-you-about-the-muslim-who-attacked-donald-trump-he-is-a-muslim-brotherhood-agent-who-wants-to-advance-sharia-law-and-bring-muslims-into-the-united-states/
youtube.com/watch?v=BUCnjlTfXDw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I agree. I support Trump, but I wish he would stop saying stupid shit like this. It always happens; Trump rises in the polls, he says something stupid, he drops by 5 points, then he can finally rise again when people stop caring after a few weeks.

>Does he even want to win?
He's a Clinton plant. Of course he doesn't want to win. Pretty funny how Sup Forums was stupid enough to fall for him.

maybe just maybe... its because he actually is stupid

Everybody in this thread except me is a straw grasping pansy

but muh 7D intergalactic chess

He is either Clinton plant, stupid, or he doesn't want be president anymore.

I don't really see a problem with those tweets, but I'm sure it will be twisted to make it look bad.

Trump has dominated the MSM for an entire year now. He has emerged stronger from every 'scandal' that has plagued him. This will only make support for him more resolute, because no one gives a shit about a Muslim virtue signalling on national television

Trump has less self control than a four year old with Parkinson's

He's going to lose because of this reason - when any other Republican would have won. I guess I know how the Democrats must have felt in 1988.

lets hope

jeez do you faggots ever get a lunch break? fuck off shills!

Any other republican would have just been the same old establishment bullshit and not the much better than Shillary.

Look at all this concern shilling.

America hates Mudslimes. We've been at war with sandniggers for 10+ years. No way vets will vote for faggy dems for parading around muzzie gold star parents.

Also Euro slimes
>Bosnia
>Serbia

Kek

really getting sick of the anti trump shills.

Really? Carson or Cruz would have been basically the same as Clinton?

it's going to backfire on the Hillary-MSM
This is why you never back down.

>No way vets will vote for faggy dems

Sure, but there's a real chance Veterans won't show up to vote in the same numbers.

Trump's pissing away support for no reason. He's just going to keep falling worse if he never gets pushback for this.

the only thing that shreds supporters is apologizing like a cuck for doing nothing wrong.

At this point it seems like everyone else is a Clinton plant so why not. If she wasn't the personification of evil I would probably respect her.

You're scared I can tell

Can't wait till Trump is president, and his Trumpstapo rounds you "people" up

Him being anti muslim won't cause people to not vote for him, if anything people will vote for him more because a lot of people are turning against muslims. Fuck the DNC for allowing this guy to exploit his dead son like he was some BLM speaker.

Trump shouldn't have started this to begin with. He should have either ignored that previously irrelevant Muslim to begin with, or he should have only addressed the substance of what the father said and not created any pointless distractions.

If the hispanic judge thing didn't end trump, this sure as fuck won't. Haven't you learned you can't roll around in the mud with trump and win?

Slide shill thread

KHAN IS MUSLIM BROTHERHOOD!!!

shoebat.com/2016/07/31/what-the-media-is-not-telling-you-about-the-muslim-who-attacked-donald-trump-he-is-a-muslim-brotherhood-agent-who-wants-to-advance-sharia-law-and-bring-muslims-into-the-united-states/

MAKE VIRAL!
A
K
E

V
I
R
A
L
!

youtube.com/watch?v=BUCnjlTfXDw

>hurr

>Khizr Muazzam Khan graduated in Punjab University Law College, as the New York Times confirms. He specialized in International Trade Law in Saudi Arabia. An interest lawyer for Islamic oil companies Khan wrote a paper, called In Defense of OPEC to defend the Organization of the Petroleum Exporting Countries (OPEC), an intergovernmental oil company consisting of mainly Islamic countries.

>But more than this, Khan is a promoter of Islamic Sharia Law in the U.S. He was a co-founder of the Journal of Contemporary Issues in Muslim Law (Islamic Sharia). Khan’s fascination with Islamic Sharia stems from his life in Saudi Arabia. During the eighties Khan wrote a paper titled Juristic Classification of Islamic [Sharia] Law. In it he elucidated on the system of Sharia law expressing his reverence for “The Sunnah [the works of Muhammad] — authentic tradition of the Prophet Muhammad (Peace be upon him).”

>WAMY is the World Association of Muslim Youth which was created through the collaboration of the Wahhabist and Muslim Brotherhood led by Said Ramadan who was, again, the son-in-law of Hassan al-Banna, the founder of the Muslim Brotherhood including Ahmad Bahefzallah, the boss of Huma Abedin (Hillary Clinton’s aid) and her parents Sayed Z. Abedin (father) and Saleha Mahmoud Abedin (mother). It was also financed by the wealthy Abdullah Omar Naseef, another boss of the Abedin family who was an Al-Qaeda financier.

SHILLS BTFO
H
I
L
L
S

B
T
F
O

Really makes you shank your cellmate in a fit of rage.

>But soon everything we need to know will be uncovered as a Middle Eastern proverb says: the snow always melts and the sh*t under it will soon be revealed.