You can only date one. Who is it?

You can only date one. Who is it?

Also, stealth publisher-tan thread if you like

Archie probably. She seems nice.
Marvel looks too cool for me.
DC looks like an edgelord and probably too cool for me.

What does Image and Avatar Press look like?

>no creator-owned comics
Don't speak to me or my wife's floppies ever again.

I feel like EC should be older and crazier looking.

We don't know, but we had some basic ideas floating around on what Image could look like. No one drew it though.

These were the only ones people were willing to draw.

DC-tan, because IDW-tan looks underaged.

Yeah, she shouldn't be cute since the whole point was that EC books were violent and political.

Vertigo should be DC's male secretary that she fucks occasionally but won't commit to

Archie. It's the only one ho doesn't look like a mental defect

If I date Image, will she rip my clothes in the heat of battle and rape me?

I want that

user, she's wearing sonic shoes and gloves, she's probably the one with the biggest mental defect out of all of them.

How is this in any way stealth?

Dark Horse and Oni Press?

Nah, familia. Vertigo should look like Death and be DC-tan's little sister Besides, she's already fucking with CN-tan

I like DC-tan's hair, so I'll go with her

No one got around to drawing for them. Those five were the only ones we've come up with so far

Hypercrisis conversations could be a plus too.

Ah, fuck...

>Marvel is Daphne
>DC is Velma
definitely Marvel

Gotta go fast! I like to imagine her with the mentality of Sammytheclasicsonicfan

It is worth noting that during the Publisher-tan thread we came up with her personality as a super popular girl who's into social justice stuff and turns out to be pretty shallow when you get to know her. So good luck with that.

DC actually looks more like Daphne to me, that posh shit

yeah no one gives a shit about your head canon

>when DC fans are so desperate to have people like their company that they make up strawman personalities for imaginary characters

It was suppose to be reflective of past decisions, but I didn't come up with it so I don't really give a shit.

let me guess, literally nothing bad about DC-tan though right?

Why would nobody want to draw Fantagraphics-tan?

Of all the publishers, Fantagraphics-tan surely has the biggest breasts and the biggest butt.

She's suppose to be extremely anti-social and self obsessive over hobbies. She also wears the same outfit months at a time, and when she does it's pretty much the same outfit. They based her character around the whole detective aspect solely because of the name alone. Some people have tossed around the idea that she might give old men blowjobs, but it never caught on. She is the only one with three different variations though. (Pre crisis, Post crisis, post 52)

Because literally no drawfags ever come to these threads.

>all have an equal chance of you getting murdered by a serial killer

Marvel-Tan's Flaws
>progressing social justice towards extremist ideologies and contributes to further negative discource
>uses her powers to manipulate the jew media into shutting down all cape films that try to advance the genre in a meaningful direction
>accelerates us all closer to the heat death of the universe

DC-Tan's Flaws
>subsists entirely on a diet of chocos and refuses to share
>loves video games and encourages all of her friends to make them
>thinks colorful costumes are the ginchiest

totally balanced you guys

Is Dark Horse going to be based of Buffy?

The last thread had half a dozen drawfags.

You forgot one thing about Marvel-Tan.
>hate Peter Parker

>anti-social
>has two of the most popular superheroes known to man
>one of them outsells literally every non-event, non-first issue marvel comic every month

>same outfit
>just went through a new logo change and a rebranding

Not EC-tan and Archie-tan. EC-tan would be the one murdering you in this case.

It suppose to draw the opposites between Marvel and DC I believe.

>Marvel is social
>DC is anti social

>Marvel is trendy to the pleb world
>DC is seen as bland to the pleb world.

Out of how many people posting?

AP-tan would eat the body though

Dark horse should be a succubus who dresses up as the Mask

A number that isn't relevant to the fact that a bunch of drawfags were already giving deliveries. Is that not enough?

this is implying they are opposites at all

the big 2 are called the big 2 for a reason, they share more qualities than they differ

>batman
>harley quinn
>bland to the pleb world

The Dark Knight is still one of the most liked superhero movies of all time. Suicide Squad has a bunch of hype behind it.

No I was just legitimately curious. Didn't mean to come off as a dick.

Ask anyone off the street whether they like Marvel or DC more and they will say

>Marvel, DC is the same edgy shit over and over again.

Totally matches how the pleb world looks at it.

There should at least be some personality quirks to differentiate them other than "do you like your waifu in red and white or black and blue?" Trying to give them some sort of duality makes them more interesting. Though I agree that trying to force is bullshit, I don't disagree with the idea of trying to make them opposite.

Yeah thats why Batman vs Superman almost made 1 billion dollars and why The Dark Knight is a critically acclaimed movie. That's why there is a huge amount of hype behind Suicide Squad.

Uhh huh

Damn, you can't win with any of these. Dating any one of them basically ensues that you'll get killed off to further the protagonists narrative.

Marvel and DC are killing this thread.

Save the thread by posting ONLY ideas for other publishers.

B R O W N

so... about Batman out-selling every marvel comic every month. I get that you want to think that DC is some sort of patrician comic company choice underrated by everyone and is being unfairly victimized by the public but it's just really not.

We have for Image.

>AC is a ghost
>she's the aborted lesbian science baby of DC and marvel
... or she's just their composite clone

Savage Dragon mohawk, pouches, and a set of Saga cosplay wings.

>let's spend more time on Marvel and DC (already drawn) instead of other publishers (not drawn yet)
>let's spend time on a publisher that doesn't exist instead of other publishers that do exist but need help convincing Sup Forums that they're worthwhile
Please leave.

I liked this one from last thread.

She should basically be Composite Superman for both of them. Just the two horrifically stitched together.

>DC-tan was in her room trying to solve the mystery of the hypercrisis.
>Tries to recreate some event to get her closer to solving the case.
>Puts both her DNA and Marvel-tans DNA together and makes Amalgam-tan.
>Stumbles around asking for people to kill her.
>EC-tan loves it.

Valiant-tan should be a complete dork that takes a lot of creative writing classes. She's a real sci-fi geek and always wants people to read her stories about robots and aliens.

She's also completely ignored by the other tans. No one ever remembers her name and/or they confuse her with more popular tans.

Edgy cigar in her mouth. The no nonsense one of the group. She over reacts to most things and her typical solution to stuff is punch the shit out of it.

>Drawn & Quarterly
>high class
>stuck up
>better than you
What.

D&Q is down-to-earth and super-polite. She's all aboot sharing her favorite manga and Eurocomics, and helping depressed Canadians cope with their midlife crises, eh.

She's a scientist who's always working on some sort of experiment. She has a robotic arm and a red glowing eye. She wears a lab coat.

Darkhorse-tan should be a total tabletop gamer, loves sword and sorcery and mythology.

>Fantagraphics-tan surely has the biggest breasts

nope, that belongs to this one

I love D&Q but if they were a person they would be super pretentious. The only tan that would be more so would be if we made a New Yorker comic-tan

Self-Publishing Tan wears a tinfoil hat so that the DCD* can't steal her comix ideas from the brainwave radios implanted in her cavity fillings.

*Diamond Comic Distributors, Incorporated

Yeah, but Batman is the one of the few exceptions for people who just have a passing knowledge.

For basically every other character DC has, people just boil them down to their power and declare them lame/boring.

Granted, basically anybody here (at least I hope), should know enough to that there's not that much of a difference between Marvel and DC to be polar opposites, but it does make the tan's more interesting to have clear differences.

So basically this?

>anons can't discuss multiple things at once
>discussion is a zero sum game
>no drawfag will ever come for the big two and stay for more obscure waifus

I'm looking through their shop and I'm really not seeing it.

Its hilarious he much better the Channels tan are compared to these.

Hell, even on out threads we were developing better comic tans.

Does the creative and artistic side of Sup Forums is only composed by cartoonfags?

The largest breasts without haunted vaginas, then.

Can we just make Vertigo-tan Death? It fits perfectly.

My Fantafu is just Simon Hanselmann in drag.

Why even bother making tans at all?

If you want more pictures of Death then you can just go into a drawthread and request pictures of Death, without the hassle and confusion of going in to request a character who isn't Death but looks like Death.

Eh, I guess you're right. Though, I still think if we do a Vertigo-tan she should be heavily inspired by Death, that is their most popular character. Maybe keep the little eyeliner thing and the necklace?

yeah but with 'Beto lady proportions

Where is my Dark Horse occultist/demon hunter eldritch girl?

Fantagraphics has:
>Charlie Brown hair
>Hernandez boobs
>Hernandez butt
>Hanselmann penis
>Disney duck feet

>she'd have to be drawn in Juan José Ryp style
>has a swastika somewhere
>covered in blood splatter
>tries to philosophize about god and society, but always segways into her guro fetish

Give her Valentina's hair and Enid Coleslaw's face.

Dark Horse should be a Succubus in a Mask inspired suit and a tweed cap.

Charlie Brown shirt then. Or Snoopy's collar.

Yes, in return the comics side has more people who really know their shit about comics.

wow, just like i predicted, it's another one of Sup Forums's awful flavor of the month sets of waifus

>people who really know their shit about comics
If that was true then these threads wouldn't be dominated by Marvel and DC.

It's literally currently not. And I said more, not all.

Its because of the same reason why you guys keep talking about CN, Nickelodeon, and Disney. They're the most popular and thus the more influential. Obviously everyone talks about the Big 2 more because of the controversy that surrounds them and how much they impact the industry. Though I am fucking tired of conversations about Marvel vs DC in these threads. We've developed both of them enough by now

But she needs to be a warrior, like Conan or she need to wear a coat and have a big gun like hellboy.

>Why even bother making tans at all?

wouldn't Aspen-tan just be Aspen Matthews? in some cases a publisher would be one of their characters

Does comic strips count in this? Because if so it should be Garfield dressed as J. Jonah. Jameson constantly ranting about how the news is important. Also, super old and goes on rants about how back in their day things weren't so complicated in the industry.

Not necessarily. DC-tan was basically suppose to embody Grant Morrison in a way when we we're coming up with her character.

A big fur coat over her pin stripe suit, like the ones the vikings use to have. And give her right hand of doom and a cigar.

The idea I like most for Image is that she used to be wild and edgy, but now she's very in control of her image, and a bit snobby, so she's really ashamed of her days of yore. She's also very proud of having so many critical darlings. She rails against Marvel and DC-tan a lot, but is more similar to them than she realizes.

I second this.

So along these lines for Dark Horse-tan?

Sorry for the fucking terrible photoshop skills. It's late where I live and I just threw it together for the sake of concept.

I still don't see the need for a succubus. Dark Horse should just be a straight action girl, with maybe a bit of a Lovecraft fetish.

Also, more IDW art when

I liked it better when they were depicted as fat crying guys in hats.