When did you grow out of cam rips Sup Forums?

When did you grow out of cam rips Sup Forums?

when i got a job

Can't watch real movies anymore. I prefer the dark and gritty fuckups that are camripped. It's an aesthetic now.

srsly, can you name a single movie that is so good you can't wait a month or two to watch @ full quality? if there is one, I'll just pay the $7 ticket cost... but those movies are rare.

Also, having a job, life, etc. makes it easy to wait until the BluRay rip comes out.

I was never a pleb

t. never a pleb user

When did you grow out being able to appreciate a movie only if it's in perfect quality directly from film?

If a movie is good, it's going to be good as a 240p camrip from the last row with kids walking in front of the screen every 5 minutes and some retard burping to the hour mark. If it isn't good, why bother watching it in a better quality?

Why wait though if you don't have to? Supporting the juice is even worse.

I go to the cinema all the time seriously it's rarely over £10 and that's no money at all

Camrips are a form of art, and the only way to watch capeshit.

this kind of mentality is why people stay poor

When they started releasing shit to Bluray a couple of months after it's been released in the cinema.
It's worth it just to be patient now since everything flies out within a couple of months.

You are an idiot who is blind to actual photography. Kubrick would shit on you for saying this.

>people who go to the movies all the time are poor
????

>if a movie is good, it's going to be good as a 240p camrip
You honestly can't believe this.

yes. Especially those with iPhone

when I learned about .mkv which was about 07-08?

>enjoying 240p cam-rip someone recorded with his potato phone
>knowing what makes a movie good and enjoyable/being a movie ethusiast

pick one.

you mean when did you grow in to it

dont think anyone here started watching camrips at first

2004 not even kidding

Watching camrips is one of the most plebbiest thing you can do

There is much, much more to a good movie. Stanly himself said that editing/cutting is unique to film, not cinematography, and that something that won't be affected by shitty visual quality. Besides, you can always rewatch it in a better quality, nobody is suggesting to stick to camrips. Obviously better quality offers more enjoyment but a good movie stays good and a shitty one won't be much better with a better quality.

Hell, since you want to rely on authority so much...

>"A film is — or should be — more like music than like fiction. It should be a progression of moods and feelings"
Tell me how this would be affected by a camrip? 98kbs Beethoven will be still Beethoven and shit on Justin Bieber in 320kbs. Same with a good movie in 240p compared to some capeshit in 4K 10bit.

Not shitposting here, when I was like fucking ten years old. How an adult finds this shit acceptable is fucking beyond me. Even if its a piece of shit you're ruining it for yourself. Whats worse is people who watch camrips unironically try to criticize the film on Sup Forums

This. If you say a movie is shit based off a cam rip you're a shit cunt

Never. I find them strangely comfy to watch with big yellow subtitles. Also the effects look way better and more realistic than the ultra hd.

I've only seen a camrip once when Cars just came out and I didn't even notice until someone walked in front of the screen.

I never had anyone walk in front of the screen in a real life theater. How does that even happen?

Stanley himself went on to autistic lengths that the lightning for Barry Lyndon would be correct during screenings.

No m8.

I've never watched a camrip. I think criticizing on the basis of them is perfectly fair, though. I would probably only watch the movie seen in the pic on a camrip, though, because it's so ideology D. O. D. G. Y. that the only way to redeem the act of watching it would be to figuratively wipe one's arse on the filmmakers' efforts. I'd probably watch it at 1.5x speed too.

However, as I'm not a fan of straight-faced Nazi mysticism, it's academic.

>Stanly himself

Stanley is mispelled but Justin Bieber is spelled correctly. This is what's wrong with fan discourse in a nutshell.

Never grew into them, I guess I just had taste from the very start. If 1080p wasn't available, I'd wait.