Wakfu/Dofus thread #6

Previous thread: Again, links if for some reason you still haven't seen the recent Dofus movie:
Subbed: mega.nz/#F!K0U31I7a!EPc8CaiEL8ebayQ1yDBSNA
Un-subbed: mega.nz/#!gEwRWIBa!ez8HoC-LS4nJ4zdjtMlQDzZahYFX6dGGnPN6pIzOVLQ
Again, the highest quality you can get is 720, MKV format. There's no plans to pu out a 1080p version.
Also, this'll most likely be the last one, despite the success with the last thread. If you guys really want another one, however I'll do it.

Other urls found in this thread:

drive.google.com/file/d/0B7BMCTign2b4SERQYXNpSWwyRDA/preview
pastebin.com/pnixYFQ4
youtube.com/watch?v=PK5q0oGRzTU
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

So is a second movie completely off the cards now or do they hope to salvage it with a dubbed release abroad?

I think, since Ankama only cares about France and Canada it seems, and the semi-flop that was "Dofus Livre 1: Julith", that there will not be a new movie in the works, at least for a while A few years, maybe four. Also, Wakfu S3 is in the works, just as everyone kept saying last thread.

I haven't seen Wakfu—only the Dofus movie and the first two episodes of Aux Trésors. Which is better to start off with, the Wakfu manga or show?

Streaming link (6 languages):
drive.google.com/file/d/0B7BMCTign2b4SERQYXNpSWwyRDA/preview

Wakfu goes like this: S1 (+Nox episode) > S2 > Manga > OVAs > S3
The Ogrest OVA and Goultard short animation can be watched at any point.

As promised. Sorry the scan quality isn't the best.

Anybody have a webm of Joris and Lilotte eating those delicious croissants?

Lewd

Are you still going to watch Dofus? I think you should, it's a very good show.

Does a 1080p of the Dofus series exist and if so pls gib

I think there are some episodes of it in that resolution at least.
A cute

Unless Ankama get a dub like with Wakfu and release it on bluray/netflix. Probably never.

>he didn't watch the after credits scene

Probably didn't even stay to watch the credit animations either. Those were cute.

Bakara sounds like baccarat
was that intentional?

name me a sadder scene than this

you cant ;_;

What's with all the alaising?

Also the young cat kerub crying one.

So why do Barkara's ears change?

I think it's actually a headpiece

Wakfu manga is directly after the show, so, the show.

plus4chan folder link is kill.
also noticed that all fansubs are complete (on the google drive stream)

Seems like they are deleting it. Where are the torrents at?

can't make torrents, cause connection is port limited (student accomodation)
that's why i'm keeping track of everything with mega link on pastebin

welp need to reupload the movie on pastebin (ETA 24m)

Damn, was it subbed already?

No actually this all an elaborate ruse.

kek

I bet the enutrof are behind this.

Knowing he was in Wakfu OVA, it wasn't much sad for, knowing they will resurrect him somehow. Same problem with every prequels.

>"You're my greatest treasure."
Aww. How cheesy, yet sweet. At least he didn't die mid-final-sentence. That would've been sadder, yet hilarious.

ok should be back to normal on pastebin, altough i don't have the other qualities (i'm not that much interested in keeping different qualities)

I like how during that scene Joris doesn't give a hit that his now-son is crying. He can take, yet he can't give when it comes to emotional scenes.

And a dumb-looking headpiece at that.

Rude.

Man, by watching the movie, now I can't go back and watch Aux Trésors for the life of me simply because of Joris' character design. I know it sounds stupid, but the lighter colors of his seven-year-old self and the fact that his face is actually darker and his jacket hoodie? Limousine? is a lighter blue really bothers me. Granted, dimly-lit scenes in the show are perfectly okay to watch in my opinion.

WHERES MY FUCKING WORKING LINK! RRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

pastebin.com/pnixYFQ4

you're okay

Am I?

This looks lewd

Funny enough, the men in the movie are more lewd than the woman

They were packing some serious heat

So Joris and Lilotte now are in charge of the house/store and are raising kerub and will soon get atcham. Those two are 10, their is nothing stopping them from fucking like rabbits in afew years.

Too bad we won't see any of that.

did it really flop?? I tought it was quite a good movie.

Like Dredd. Good movie, shit marketing.

's right, unfortunately.

Too bad Ogrest kills all of the Ouginaks... I think...

Some survive but they regress to primitive tribes

I'm pretty sure she would die of old age before ogrest though

So I noticed in the movie that, during the Khan Karkass introduction scene in the stadium, the subtitles say "Gobball," yet Joris says "boufball," so which is it?
Silly question, I know.

If she doesn't catch OVA syndrome and turn out to be a demigod, absolutely. Ogrest's Chaos happens almost 400 years after the movie.

On my first viewing, Kerub's reaction to Atcham's death was what hit me the hardest. Yours would probably take second place for me, but I still cry every time. And I had to watch it at least 5 times throughout the week.

The Boufbowl comes from the Dofus and Wakfu iconic monster "Bouftou", pic related.
"Bouftou" is a contraction of "bouffe-tout", which means "eat-all" or "gob-all, so the monster is called "Gobball" in English.
Therefore, the Boufbowl sport has been officially translated as "Gobbowl".
In Ghostbusters, "Bouffe-tout" is also Slimer's French name.

The Wakfu series page on Facebook updated their cover photo today.

He turns rubi into a fake arm doesn't he?

Okay.

poor yugo, forever a midget. I'm kind of mad that the designs havent changed at all.

I hope they start working on Welsh and Shedar.

Atleast they explain Ed why he is so short and young looking still. But yea manliest manlet

I thought they used those designs to make Simone and Julie.

Would be funny if they made Welsh their biological son.

That's already been confirmed

I wish Pandawas got more screentime.

STOP KILLING MY DREAMS!

Evangelyne looks like sex
was that intentional?

And Sacriers, and Srams and Fecas.

>Abuse junkies, murder hobos, and stray cats

>Also, this'll most likely be the last one
Lucky me, holy fuck.

I almost never go to Sup Forums and I completely missed this, thanks guys.

Update with a months-old picture?

Julith is basically r63 Nox

Someone post the full version. Thought I had it on my comp but it's not in any of my wakfu-related folders.

Oh shit, it's Owlman,

Is that Echo on the right?

and Adamai on the left.

It doesn't matter.

Yes.

oh look the brotherhood of angsty edgelords.

I don't care about that piece of shit, he is a terrible character.

Why is Owlman fighting the Gaang?

It's a Xelor, they often use owl-symbolism.

Swoldamai

There it is.

What is it about the Eliacube and owls, hm?

An Eliacube is a vast repository of knowledge?

Lead by Yugo

He can't be terrible when he did nothing wrong

adamai pls.. no one actually cares m8

Yes.

>unstoppable juggernaut
>willing to resurrect loved ones at any cost
>can be sympathized
>plans involve deaths of many or I DONT CARE IF IT DOESNT WORK

Yeah. I can see that.

Well I'll be damned.

I just really wanna see the development between Khan and Joris.

I mean why does Khan look so grumpy.

youtube.com/watch?v=PK5q0oGRzTU

you wouldn't a big-nose, would you?

Not big enough.

Can someone give me reasons to watch this? Have no idea what any of this is or where to start

I'm currently watching the Dofus show and I'm at ep 17 where I guess the subbers got the episode from a different country, will it be like this for the rest of the series or does it eventually go back to English?

any screenshot with watermark?

Haha, I meant does it eventually go back to French instead of whatever language this is.

Teletoon instead of 3, for I'm guessing France3

Anybody know why the subbers started using a different one? Also why the quality drops when it does go back to France3?

I'm looking at future episodes and it looks way worse than the first 17 episodes. Even worse than the teletoon episodes.

Oh shit, there is a French dub with it but also has the Polish dub, didn't even think of checking before. Thanks user I guess

part of the polish user rips. probably in that one the audio tracks were exchanged so probably that's why it defaulted to polish

Yeah, I checked all the polish rips and they had French audio as the secondary. I don't mind changing it for a few episodes.

It sucks that that quality drops though. Hopefully Ankama eventually re-releases it with better quality

There's DVD for the first half of the season. I have no idea why they never released the rest.

>Can someone give me reasons to watch this?
Just watch some and see.

>Have no idea what any of this is or where to start
Look to and OP for download links. You can watch the Dofus series and jump straight to the movie without touching Wakfu, if you want. Might be ideal because Wakfu was Ankama's first cartoon and took a while to get good.

Some knowledge of the lore helps but it's pretty simple. Most 'classes' follow a God by the same name that give them power. Cat people being master gamblers and so on. It's not vastly important though.

If I sat on her lap, would she tell me what she's reading in that invisible book?