Youtube is serious business

3 days ago, Brony and failed Youtube flash animator Randy Stair (aka "Andrew Blaze") quits life over not getting views, records a last will and testament video for his family, then shoots up a local market and turns the gun on himself because he believes he's a transgender female ghost and is heading to the ghost realm from his cartoons.
The two shotguns he used were named after two of his original characters and contained their souls.

youtu.be/GJtAbUj-0KY?t=7m25s
> 7mins 25sec in

His final animated masterpiece:
youtube.com/watch?v=Ky53oWMfyLE

Take this as a warning, Sup Forums. This is beyond even Chris-chan levels.
This is peak weaponised autism. He has left behind almost Chris-chan levels of material detailing his ghostly characters and his female alter ego engaging in fictional murder and (badly) animated school shooting sprees, which nobody flagged as a warning. There'll probably be some investigations and changes into Youtube policies in the wake of this.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/GJtAbUj-0KY
youtube.com/watch?v=fesBxYh2Zjg
youtu.be/8T2Na5wpksA?t=6m5s
youtu.be/8T2Na5wpksA?t=12m43s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

neat

PS - This all started because he became obsessed with the character Ember from Danny Phantom.

>late elementary school
>13
retard kills himself, big whoop

Stop bringing attention to this shit. Retards like him do retarded shit like this because retards like you gobble it up.

>Kid shoots up a store because he thinks he's possessed by a cartoon character

Nickelodeon could have C&D'd his shitty flash series and saved three lives.

If i remember right doesn't her charecter make people do her bidding through the music?

>tfw can relate to him and do a lot of the same cringy autistic shit and have the same pathetic personality

>youtu.be/GJtAbUj-0KY
45:23

"Ember was always there. She told me to do this. Do it for the Ghost Squad. We need more souls. Kill people"

This video is a goldmine.

Im proud of Sup Forums for finally having their very own mass shooter.
Welcome to the club you tumblrinas

was it autism?

Didn't he have a gf too?

Fucking hell, how is it I still can't meet a girl?!

Check yourself into the mental home before you kill some old washed up working Joes at the grocer's, they don't deserve this shit.

Jesus Christ, autism is one hell of a drug

Worse than Chris-chan to be honest family. Even before the murder-suicide.

>youtube.com/watch?v=fesBxYh2Zjg

Wow this guy knows the entire extended AVGN theme song
Just... like... me.... should I be worried?

>youtu.be/GJtAbUj-0KY
53:24

>"I called the smaller shotgun McKenzie, after McKenzie West. Spiritually she's my soulmate. She's my girl and she's who I'm going to spend eternity with and who I was with before I was sent here."

Holy kek, it's a suicide video for his parents and the poor fuckers are going to have to sit through half an hour of him literally talking about his cartoon waifu.

lower your standards

Autistic, dead AND tone deaf.
JUST
U
S
T

You're assuming they where even aware of it.

>be american
>go to supermarket
>get shot

>be american
>go to supermarket
>get shot
>by a transgender brony

I'm curious about his parents. Do you think he grew up in a dysfunctional home? Were his parents normal, loving parents who saw their kid slip further into degeneracy without knowing how to stop it? Did he display any of his degeneracy or keep it bottled up?

When your waifu tells you to kill people it's time for some serious sorting and room cleaning.

The most tragic part of this is this fucking loser killed himself honestly believing he was leaving behind masterpiece cartoons of such shocking edge and deep quality that would be studied for decades to come.
He actually though he was a good artist and a brilliant storyteller.

youtu.be/8T2Na5wpksA?t=6m5s
>6m5s

>brony
nothing of value was lost

Does he ever mention in any of the vids if he has cats?

I can't imagine the baggage that must come with.
It'd be too much for me to bare, I couldn't even go out in public afterwards.

I think they're probably terrible parents who barely talked to him, I mean how could they not see him hoarding weapons and raving about humans being worthless without thinking that he might need help of some sort. It's like the stereotypical school shooter behaviour and they did basically nothing, they're probably extremely retarded or were just always absent

>Did he display any of his degeneracy or keep it bottled up?

Watch >youtu.be/GJtAbUj-0KY

He says that his cartoons were so disturbing and dark that he hid them from his parents in case they sent him to a shrink. The whole video is him bragging about how he was doing all this in almost plain sight, hiding clues here and there. He says how he has girls' bras and razors and My little pony posters around the house and kind of mocks the parents for not figuring out he was actually a tranny. He's such a smug fuck, when in reality nobody fucking cares about his gay Deviantart original character donut steel

What an annoying twat, he starts trying to guilt trip his parents.

Interesting

>transgender
good riddance

youtu.be/8T2Na5wpksA?t=12m43s
>12m43s

>When I'm dead, give my original posters to my fans. I autographed them so they're worth real money! Give my hard drives to James because it has all my Ghost Squad work on it and that's super important!

a transgender fucking brony lmao

>3 people

Low score. Won't even end up in the leader board. Next.

>that one person who tried to encourage his artistic talent and lied through their teeth each time they said "wow. that animation was really good. keep it up and don't give up on your dreams."

>3 people

Voice acting is actually pretty good desu

What a dick.

He says that the female voices were done by a youtube actress that he paid.
I wonder what she thinks of all this? Her voice is on some degenerate's shitty school shooting power fantasy cartoon a few days before he kills a couple of people and GOES GHOST.

updated

Beetlejuice, nightmare before Christmas, this Danny phantom shit. All mkultra psyops to implant crazy thoughts of the afterlife into kids heads. This outcome was planned from the start.

>when the tinfoil pill kicks in

>my room is unique
>nobody's room looks that

lol

How the fuck is manchild +15? There is no way that's worth 7.5 adults.

Do you have the sauce video for this great image?

TRANNY
PHANTOM

Do you remember her name, /tv?

Barneyfag was right

what is this?

its a 4 panel comic

Embers dick I'm guessing.

holy shit, why hasn't this gone mainstream?

Its a big deal to us cause we are surrounded with this level of autism, but he only killed like 3 people which is a very low kill count as far as american mass shooting are concern.

It was also a shoot out at his work place, which again its very common. Mr Anime, pic related, also had a similar kill count but only killed his family and thus got very little coverage. Dylan and Elliot got coverage due to taking place at a school and all black church.