Cyborg

Now that WW knocked it out of the park, time to get the rest of the DCEU back on track.

What's should Cyborg's movie be about?

there is 0% chance of there being a cyborg movie

CYBORKANGZ N SHEEIT

the struggles of him being a cyborg and losing his humanity and forgetting what's it's like

in other words kino

teen titans movie or gtfo

well, feminism worked wonders for WW
so black lives matter?

I have 0% faith in them going ahead with the cyborg solo movie.

>an unarmed Victor gets unlawfully shot by a white police officer so his father tries to bring him back with SCIENCE

they should've picked a more charismatic black actor like michael b jordan who can booyah

We haven't really seen anything from cyborg yet but his actor has charisma irl

WHITE PPL A SHIT
BLACK PPL GOOD
:THE MOVIE

Acquiring rare friedchickenium to power his suit otherwise he dies cause ciswhite males were jealous of his bbc & destroyed his body. Thank god the white apologist batman decides to rebuild him due to reperations for slavery. Cyborg also steals bruces gf & forces him to watch how a true bull does it.

The movie will get a 100% fresh on RT, anyone callinh out what an incorrect pile of shit origin story the movie is will be called an alt-right blumpfkin troll.

Cyborg is cancelled

Cyborg versus the robotic assistant luther had (the asian chick was a cyborg in the cartoons i think), GRID and brainiac

JL helps win but fighting brainiac's control on his ship is what wins the day. They retro fit the brainaic ship into JL HQ which cyborg is in control of.

>What's should Cyborg's movie be about?
Cyborg's movie should be about 2-3yrs from now, so they have time to come up with something cool...

Sounds good let's make that happen.

i-i mean let's make a movie about that happen

waffles

If they ever make a NightWing movie I could see them spinning teen titans off of that

This

Cancelled, Marvel already have the black token movie.

sure... he got shot by a fking bazooka that blasted 80% of his body away by a police...

I wish DC could have found a better black character to shoehorn desu.

Does it even have a writer? Feels like they're moving more towards a Batman cinematic universe

Who's Tyler Perry's character?

Cyborg doesnt have a character. He is a one note emotion and thats it, robocop already exists. Outside of the Teen Titans cartoon that made people pretend to care about him and his recent, admitted by DC, forced diversity quota inclusion in the Justice League, he is nothing.

Why do all the shots of this guy look like early 2000s cgi shot in crisp 240p?

>WE WUZ KANE & SHEEIT

Should've got The Rock to play Cyborg

Because its too overdetailed, shiny, and trying its hardest to look modern. I bet if you had a 4k rendered screenshot he would look gorgeous (on a technical level) but the inevitable effect is it looks overdesigned and fake despite using cutting edge technology. If it was a darker metal without pointy metal parts and had some smooth surfaces it wouldnt look fake.

Why does he look so much worse than the old Teen Titans cartoon version?

>wb puts together fake trailers showing cyborg quipping and fighting a giant beam in the sky
>wait for views to rack up
>domestic opening prediction; 100mil+
>plan worked
>make the real movie about a young black scientist who gets shot to pieces by a gang
>his best friend remakes him in a new robot form, including rebuilding parts of his brain
>now he can't feel anything
>set the entire movie in a dingy apartment where cyborg is
>depression mode: engaged
>scenes of cyborg trying to drink himself to death
>doesn't work because his brain is half-robot and he has no liver
>movie ends with cyborg trying to hang himself
>doesn't work because robot neck and robot spine
>closing shot is cyborg crying in the corner under the shower tap in fetal position
>K I N O