AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH NO STOP! PLEASE I CAN'T I JUST PFFFFTFAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAA NO NO NO I PROMISED I...

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH NO STOP! PLEASE I CAN'T I JUST PFFFFTFAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAA NO NO NO I PROMISED I WOULDN'T LAUGH PAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=IyQQc6kB9Zc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

LOL WTF is that

Looks like a really solid cosplay

Is it the mask that's too big? the white linining over the eyes? are the eyes too big? i can't put my finger on it

>dude exaggerated laughing like a mentally ill jackass lmao

wow calm down autist it isn't even funny

It's capeshit and full of niggers. Literally nothing to get excited about.

Guess the RT score bros
99%

>S-Shut up! It's gonna make garillions and be diverse AF!

only if the one negative reviewer is arnond white

will be the most stolen movie in cinema history.

this movie will be a goldmine for memes

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA IS THIS A BIOPIC ABOUT THE VILLAGE PEOPLE? I CAN'T BREATHE HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

>Wonder Woman ends up being good
>black panther looking like shit

How the tables have turned

Can somebody shop a little "w" cat smile on please?

Does it really look bad or are you guys just meming? I honestly thought the Thor 3 was the worst capeshit trailer I've seen in years, but this just looks like standard capeshit. I laughed out loud at pic related because out of context and with rap trailer music it looks fucking retarded.

Why is this not a Netflix show? What the hell are they thinking making this a movie?

>black panther

really scraping the bottom of the barrel huh

that said, I don't see what's so funny. Looks like typical capeshit to me. I don't see the big difference from one skintight suit to another

He looked better in Civil War. I thought Wakanda looked cool at the end of that flick, but I prefer seeing Black Panther in regular enviroments than all this third world future shit. Looks weird.

>tell me what to think

WE

Marvel is a fucking trainwreck right now. I guess there's always Fox making the good shit keeping the brand alive.

I thought Thor 3 being like this kind of made sense, because he's venturing into the Guardians of the Galaxy enviroments..

But if theyre going for this look for fucking ever movie now then thats gay.

whats wrong with Gold on a costume? Fuck you Marvel you cowards

I honestly kind of like how crazy it all looks.

They could've tried to make Wakada realistic but they went with batshit insane.

You guys know that even if the movie is shit, liberal reviewers will boost the RT score to at least the 85% range right? Just look at WW, in reality it's a 50-60% movie but feminism boosted it to 90%.

>B-BUT WONDER WOMAN!
thats nice, we already said our peace about that, get with the trend, dork.

i don't really like it. They went full "ooga booga, just kidding, we were pretending to be retarded" with this.

I bet my left nut they will have moments like this in the film:

>side character is showing Wakandan something modern like how to use a vending machine
>Wakandan rolls eyes and pulls out a phone and starts texting

Does he wear a costume or just a mask? I can't tell.

this
we are living in a dystopian future

Why was my post removed?

which post?

he looks like the gimp

>S-Shut up! It's gonna make garilions and be diverse AF
>Marlelcrying.jpg

I agree, I like how niggerish he looks.

hey my shit got deleted too! what the hell?

Am I wrong? I fucking love the direction of Thor 3 and Black Panther..

>deletes one post
>doesn't delete thew hole thread
What the fuck are the mods doing? did some other actress get BLACKED and distract them from doing their job?

Thor 3 trailer has plenty of nice looking shots and good cinematography. black panther looks cheap and amateurish. marvel, for all their paying lip service to diversity and multiculturalism, probably gave cogler like 10% of waititi's budget.

wow that was total shit
i guess with all the blacks in it marvel thinks they dont have to try anymore. libshits will boost the scores

>AHAHAHAHAHAHA posting

do people really think like this? Is this post being serious?

>at LEAST the first 400 comments on reddit are all praising this

in all seriousness, this looks completely MEH at best, like a fucking shitty episode of luke cage in space, i genuinely hope this fucking bombs hard.

>tfw it will inevitably do at least some what well because it will get 99% on rotten tomatoes because all reviewers will be too scared to shit on the first super hero film with a basically all black cast

fucking disgusting society we live in desu senpai

literally me right now
youtube.com/watch?v=IyQQc6kB9Zc

>rare

Theres dozens of shows a year that get that score. Makes me pissed off.

I guarantee you Thor 3 is going to do worse than Black Panther, both commercially and critically.

>i ain't even gonna tell ya cuz you kno if you gonna rather see a white ass children murderer and not KING BLACK PANTHER you ain't fuckin shit

now THIS is shilling

Panther is stronger than Captain right? He had the upper hand in their fight

>feeling regal as fuck right now

what did they mean by this ?

woops

>FEELING REGAL AS FUCK
This has potential.

please stay on reddit you faggot.

i bet you were laughing to yourself as you took your epic 007 memeshots of the infamous reddit cuck database too.

not really, just flabergasted that these people are either
>massive shills
or
>all genuinely think it looks great

it looks shit, and also
>implying you don't go on reddit

How many decades back in time is it taking us?

>some dopey white television anchor will be whining about poverty in wakanda
>wakandan character will have a 'you white people SERIOUSLY do this' moment which will be reposted on twitter by blacks along with a gif of beyonce sipping a drink

hot head

thats right! white man can't compete!

what is there on reddit that is interesting? the quality of humour there is so banal that i just can't see why you would find it funny. if you actually think there is anything redeeming on reddit i suggest you go back

WE WUZ REGAL AND SHEEIT

This. It looks like a tv movie special more than anything.

>no one comments at all throughout the movie on how wakanda is the richest most technologically advanced country in the world yet are surrounded by dirt poor countries where kids starve to death by the daily.

WHITEY BTFO

AFRICA WUZ ELDORADO, WHITES RUINED EVERYTHING

CRACKERS COMIN YO

The film from the trailer looks bang average - the reaction is interesting though because people are acting like it'll be the best film ever or the worst social justice libshit ever - it looks like it'll probs just be a pretty standard marvel film

>I guarantee you Thor 3 is going to do worse than Black Panther, both commercially and critically.
in america maybe though I believe they will do about the same business. internationally howeverTHOR 3 will destroy black panther. or do you seriously think china will go hogwild over a black people flick?

It's amazing how Wonder Woman gets money at all because of the wide range of people that makes her triggering to all kinds of people.

>liberals: her clothes are too skimpy and unpractical, warriors wear full body armos so why are there so many upskirts? It's 2017 and female objectification is still alive.
>Sup Forums: GAS THE KIKE
>feminazis: HETERONORMATIVE ROMANTIC RELATIONSHIP KILL STEVE TREVOR WE GOT DUPED THIS IS NOT FEMINIST AT ALL WHY DOESN'T SHE HATE MEN REEEEEEEEEEEE
>sjws: why isn't Wonder Woman black and fat? Also, reminder that Jewish is not POC. Do NOT steal our identity, shitlords. And we really, really didn't need a CIS WHITE MALE here. White feminism is full force.
>muzzies: GAL GADOT LITERALLY BOMBED MY VILLAGE, DON'T SUPPORT THAT ZIONIST MURDERER

always love it when the SJW machine eats itself. just wonderful.

>GAL GADOT LITERALLY BOMBED MY VILLAGE
not even muslim but I want that on a shirt

China won't give a fuck about an all black cast but I doubt that this will do more than Thor even domestically, especially if they keep on with the aggressive WE WUZ KANGZ marketing. Who the fuck goes to the movies because of white guilt?

Of course critics can't literally say anything about it. If you think WW was given a pass because she's a woman, this will be 100x worse because it's hella diverse and if you don't support it you're a racist shitlord by default.

That's a point in the comics. Wakandans are extremely isolationist and hate everyone who isn't them

>or do you seriously think china will go hogwild over a black people flick?
Yes they will. This isn't a movie about niggers, this is a movie about an African nation more advanced than China.

>this is a movie about an African nation more advanced than China.
BANNED

>an African nation more advanced than China
Superpowers I can believe, but this is crossing the line.

What goes through people's minds as they sit there with a completely static facial expression typing all this out?
>HEH my meme's gonna be so damn funny
>*stokes cock*
>god I fucking love memes
>*cums*
>pfffft HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Screencap this!

RT is a likablity rating you fucking dunce. Its not up to you to decide how liked a film is, which could mean a critic giving it as low as a 5/10. God you people are fucking retarded. A RT score is not saying the movie is x/100, stupid fuck.

i wondered how they will include quips in this one since wewuzking is srsbiz, but after seeing the trailer everything became clear: white people will talk crazy batshit nonsense and king nigger will roll his eyes about it BRAVA

The Chinese version moves wakanda to mainland china

Here's a movie idea. White Panther
>there's a secret city in Europe, keeps itself walled off
>it's full of white people with really advanced basketball skills
>white panther becomes king of the nba

>wow, just wow, black panther is black and so is the people of Africa. Holy crow!

Disgusting. Its like being impressed that Asgard is filled with Asgardians..