Fargo more like KINO

Fargo more like KINO

/Meme-O/

Weak Villains. Sad!

I need a meemo dancing webm

What does Meemo listen to?

I'm actually watching this for the first time and went to TV and this was the first thread.

I am Uuuutriid son of Uuuurit, dates are all

I rewatched the fargo film and realized that the show does not really have any similarities to it (except the completely superficial things like setting and funny accents). Fargo the tv show is more like no country for old men and other coen films than fargo.

Mmmhhmm nootka

Doesn't matter, because it's a really great show. They could rename it for all I care.
What makes me angry is when I start watching a shit show which is based off a film. Example: Bates Motel. Nothing to do with Psycho, except for the names and setting, but it's a shit show.

Fargo more like trash lol lmao

>Fargo more like KINO
Don't call it that. Fargo is genuinely good. Why you gotta hate?

what about the briefcase full of cash?

>Fargo the tv show is more like no country for old men and other coen films than fargo.

No. Not in the slightest.

I love this gook.

I am talking about themes and characters, how the story is told. Fargo the film is very realistic but still basically a morality play. There are no edgy supermurderers, giant crime syndicates or supernatural stuff.

You are wrong my friend

mhm

>Fargo
Its reddit tier. Nothing interesting, just le quirky accent murderers.

The first season was very similar to the film.

The TV show is nowhere near Coens in the department of malicious randomness, lack of information and miscommunication.

>

The main difference is Coens don't need a character like Malvo or Varga to move the plot along.

Ah thanks for clearing that up for us!

That's actually true tho.

In most Coen movies, you have characters and the characters act and you know why they act the way they do because it's clearly shown or explained. It's basically the Coens' trademark.

In Fargo, you have characters like Malvo, Varga and to a degree the indian of whom you know their motives are sinister but you don't know them for the most part. They are mysterious. They are also a crutch. Coens can create an interesting plot using mundane motives while Fargo needs a malevolent character to set it in motion.

is the cossak dead?