Genuinely good femme fatale movies

>pic related both are bad unoriginal movies

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_3PUu88nOcw
youtube.com/watch?v=foGraEVNI0s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Leon? Maybe also Colombiana.

La Femme Nikita and its remake Point of No Return.
Hand that Rocks the Cradle
Charlie's Angels: Full Throttle
The Craft
Basic Instinct
Disclosure
Gone Girl
Fatal Attraction
Single White Female

Ghost in the Shell
ANIME FILM

Leon
Genuinely good femme fatal movies

How is Matilda not a fille fatale?

it still counts even though mathilda wasn't the main character. she had all of the making of a femme fatale with the dangerous past, desire to avenge her parents murderer by assassination and ability to manipulate men. luc besson just couldn't sexualise her too much because it would've caused a lot of controversy.

Ah. Fille. Ok then.

My point exactly. Femme fatale means fatal woman. She's eleven in the movie. Super tough and with lust for vengeance, for sure. But she hasn't got the curves you need to be called in such way.

well if only the director wasn't such an idiot now and chose to make a sequel with an older mathilda still hunting down the antagonist of the original film..

>well if only the director wasn't such an idiot now and chose to make a sequel with an older mathilda still hunting down the antagonist of the original film

Worst pat is you're probably serious

Gloria. Cassavetes. 1980.

I think it would feel very forced. All the bad guys (plus THE bad guy) are dead. Leon is dead. All is left is Mathilda, which could have been learning the sicario skills all this time and...that's it! Just a regular, pointless hitman movie. No magic, no peculiar story... No I think it's better to leave it like that.

Long Kiss Goodnight

yeah i had a brain fart and realised i was thinking of another films ending but i'd still watch an older mathilda with another plot rather than the fifth element 2.0 with cara delevingne

>fifth element 2.0 with cara delevingne
youtube.com/watch?v=_3PUu88nOcw

He's talking about Valarian, Besson's new movie

>Ctrl+F Kill Bill
>0 results
Disappointed

yep, basically him wanting to direct another sci-fi film but couldn't come up with a story so he took the graphic novel based live-action route

Aww right, that one...
I'll go see it cause I'm always craving for scifi. But doesn't look that promising... Looks like Maze Runner sort of crap..

Matilda

Mrs Trunchbull isn't a femme Fatale

I meant Matilda herself

>Lucy
I sat trough this shitty movie because I thought it was the ScarJo movie where she gets naked

Oh

In her day. Body Heat.

Lady Snowblood
Female convict series

Caught Lucy on cable one day.

Holy shit. On3 of the dumbest films thinking it is smar5 I have seen Sad to see Besson produc3 such crap.

Apart from the guy whobposted Body Heat you're all a bunch of morons. Femme Fatale is a figure from noir cinema, not an action heroine from a retarded action flick.

This

Lucy is good.

Pride & Prejudice & Zombies.
It's surprisingly entertaining.
youtube.com/watch?v=foGraEVNI0s

Martyrs too I guess.
I Spit On Your Grave.

More like men fatale. LOL.

why there was never a sequal named Matilda I do not know.. herslag is not getting any younger..

The best

Came here to post this.