Reminder that Jesus announced the prophet Mohammed in the Barnabasgospel

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=beJwGV9ctDA
youtube.com/watch?v=nTJa-AaRyak
youtube.com/watch?v=t_Qpy0mXg8Y
youtube.com/watch?v=U-XqAHZiDRo
youtube.com/watch?v=5ZsZLDWWZMs
pastebin.com/xMQ9wAwW
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2105714/Secret-14million-Bible-Jesus-predicts-coming-Prophet-Muhammad-unearthed-Turkey.html
biblehub.com/bsb/luke/19.htm
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Parable_of_the_talents_or_minas
wikiislam.net/wiki/Contradictions_in_Qur'anic_Christology
biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Luke 19:12-27&version=ESV
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

reminder that we dont care about abrahamic cucks. We worship kek here you dirty fucking turk.

totally wasn't born in a jewish family while living a jewish religious life style ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Reminder that the "gospel" of Barnabas is heretical Gnostic trash and so was Muhammad. Read about his praise for Hermes Trismegistus. Islam was based in a combination of Judaic mysticism (read: Babylonian paganism, Egyptian paganism), Hellenistic occultism, and wacky pseudo-Christian heresy.

you are aware that jesus allegedly lived thousands of years ago and mohammed only lived hundreds of years ago

there is no jesus guy walking around immortal not dying. he would be running the catholic church as the 1 and only pope if that was the case. simply having a immortal run your religion and all the world could see it would make it the only religion on the planet

Is that in Jewish Tales Episode 4? Fill me up, I havrn't read them all

Jesus can't be a muslim because Islam was created 600 year after christ.

Muslim means submitted to God

That doesnt even come close to answering the statement

It actually is. What part do you not understand?

So your argument is that everyone on Earth that submits to God, be they Christian, Hindu, Jew, etc are all Muslim? Your argument is wrong.

/thread

No Hindus have different Gods. Yes Jews and Christians are muslim if they submit to God.

>Your argument is wrong.
It's not my opinion that's what the word means.

Muslims believe that the first Muslims was Adam and the second Eve, as were all the followers of the Abrahamic religions until Mohammed came along, where almost all of them alive at the time became unbelievers the moment they heard his words but did not accept him as a prophet.

These really must be the end times. Another gospel indeed. Paul warned us well.

Leck mich am Arsch, Cemal.

UND WO BLEIBT MEIN VERFICKTER DÖNER??

It really is your opinion. It is absolutely not a position of Islam that all followers of any abrahamic God are muslims. That's flat out bullshit.

Delete this you filthy Turkroach.

Yes it is. Tora and Bible are even holy books in Islam? Why are you so aggresive about this?

So true

He's not being aggressive. He's telling you that's bullshit.

It's like me creating some fanfiction of the bible in 2016 and saying everyone that believes in a monotheistic god is actually a LoopdyWoopdian. No arguments, because being a LoopdyWoopdian means having one god and submitting to him.

Yeah, it just doesn't work like that. There's a set of morality codes that you also must follow to be come a specific time of religious follower.

Hermetic cults founded the scientific method.

Don't confuse their culture with mudslimes who don't contribute shit to science.

*specific type of religious follower

You know Mohammed didn't invent arabic? Muslim means submitted to God. Are Christians submitted to God? Then they are muslim. It's what the word says.

Besides Jesus and Mohammed taught the same moral code

Can someone provide me a summary of the core tenants of Islam vs the core tenants of Christianity?

You shall love God with all your heart all your mind and your next as yourself

Submission to God
Donating and good deeds

Words are more than just their original meanings. Look into psycholinguistics, m8. Also most Christians don't speak arabic, and their original language was Aramaic. The arabic language, in its bastardized form we see today, didn't even exist during Jesus' time.

And?

And that's why your argument is bullshit.

>Because Jesus didn't speak arabic he wasn't submitted to God
Are you just disagreeing for disagreements sake?

Jesus didn't speak arabic. While we're at it, in my language all peoples who worship Mohammed are actually called "cumbuckets". Better start re-labeling yourselves.

Jesus wasn't submitted to God because he is God, you fucking heretic. Go back to Turkey.

Jesus literally tells people only to worship God not him in the Bible. Only when Paul hijacked Christianity his divinity was declared

This

No one cares about your pedofile sensei Ahmed.

This. Jesus is God.

There is no god but God and Jesus is his prophet?

Yeah, good deeds like beheading people. "Let he who is without sin throw the first stone", yeah they sure believed the same things...

If you expand the requirement to be considered part of your religion to a generic principle then you have no religion. Either way Jesus did not submit to God he is God, Jesus submitted to man for the sake of man. If you want to talk about prophesy we have countless hints of Jesus being prophesied and zero of a pedophile warlord being the final one

Yes, fellow user, lets see what fruits the "prophet" of islams brought to the world. Lets discuss how radical muslims misinterpretending the qu´ran, sharia ans sunna.

No offense mate but Islam has brought many foul and bad fruits to this world and is still producing plenty of them. Mohammed who single-handedly killed over 100 innocent men and fought war after war. He was not remote chrisitan nor christ announced anything like him but as bad fruit a false prophet brings.

*illiterate pedophile warlord

In the beginning their was the word and the word was with God and was God, the word was Jesus Christ. I am the way the truth and the light. Only God has the authority to forgive sins, Jesus forgave sins with divine authority, commanded the host of heaven if he desired, cast out demons and the devil, he was God.

>BEFORE ABRAHAM WAS BORN, I AM

Gen 1:26 Then God said, “Let US make mankind in OUR image, in OUR likeness, so that they may rule over the fish in the sea and the birds in the sky, over the livestock and all the wild animals, and over all the creatures that move along the ground.”
Mat 1:23 22 All this took place to fulfill what the Lord had said through the prophet: 23 “The virgin will conceive and give birth to a son, and they will call him Immanuel” (which means “God with us”).
John 1

1 In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God. 2 He was with God in the beginning. 3 Through him all things were made; without him nothing was made that has been made. 4 In him was life, and that life was the light of all mankind. 5 The light shines in the darkness, and the darkness has not overcome it.

14 The Word became flesh and made his dwelling among us. We have seen his glory, the glory of the one and only Son, who came from the Father, full of grace and truth.

15 (John testified concerning him. He cried out, saying, “This is the one I spoke about when I said, ‘He who comes after me has surpassed me because he was before me.’”) 16 Out of his fullness we have all received grace in place of grace already given. 17 For the law was given through Moses; grace and truth came through Jesus Christ. 18 No one has ever seen God, but the one and only Son, who is himself God and is in closest relationship with the Father, has made him known.
Col 2:9

9 For in Christ all the fullness of the Deity lives in bodily form

John 14:25-27

25 “All this I have spoken while still with you. 26 But the Advocate, the Holy Spirit, whom the Father will send in my name, will teach you all things and will remind you of everything I have said to you. 27 Peace I leave with you; my peace I give you. I do not give to you as the world gives. Do not let your hearts be troubled and do not be afraid.

Right I forgot to add that part because him being retarded like most of his desert folk I take as just implied

John 10:30-33--"I and the Father are one." 31 The Jews took up stones again to stone Him. 32 Jesus answered them, "I showed you many good works from the Father; for which of them are you stoning Me?" 33 The Jews answered Him, "For a good work we do not stone You, but for blasphemy; and because You, being a man, make Yourself out to be God."

There is canonically more than one Adam, that is how Jews know Islam is the biggest crock of shit that was ever forged.

Luke 19:27 But those enemies of mine who did not want me to be king over them--bring them here and kill them in front of me

Yes Jesus is prophet

youtube.com/watch?v=beJwGV9ctDA - Islam in the End Times 1
youtube.com/watch?v=nTJa-AaRyak - Islam in the End Times 2
youtube.com/watch?v=t_Qpy0mXg8Y - Islams History of Violence

and in the gospel of Sup Forums Jesus called Mohammed a faggot

what's your point

See, we don't even believe in the same god. now gtfo

>What is the majestic We

Completely out of context, post the whole parable.

It would be just as valid as the "Gospel" of barnabas

youtube.com/watch?v=U-XqAHZiDRo - Hidden Treasures In The Bible
youtube.com/watch?v=5ZsZLDWWZMs - How We Got Our Bible - Very Important

Reminder that Paul warned about islam in the Galatians 1: I marvel that ye are so soon removed from him that called you into the grace of Christ unto another gospel: Which is not another; but there be some that trouble you, and would pervert the gospel of Christ. But though we, or an angel from heaven, preach any other gospel unto you than that which we have preached unto you, let him be accursed. As we said before, so say I now again, If any man preach any other gospel unto you than that ye have received, let him be accursed.

It's not a parable.
19:26 I tell you that everyone who has will be given more; but the one who does not have, even what he has will be taken away from him

It's Jesus teaching to kill all unbelievers

speak for yourself

Do you also think Jesus was telling his disciples to sow grain and literally fish for human beings too? Learn how to read parables and metaphor

>Barnabas gospel.
Can't believe that no one in this thread has mentioned that Barnabas gospel is bunk as it was made in the 16th century, long after Jesus Christ.
Step up Sup Forums

I love this quote.

pastebin.com/xMQ9wAwW

Lots of stuff here even if you don't believe in creation as the Bible states it.

/thread

the fuckwits have been working overtime around here as of late, fall can't get here fast enough

Yeah Paul who subverted the message of one prophet told not to listen to other prophets. What a shocker.
Paul persecuted and killed christians. Then he """"converted"""" to subvert their teaching

Still not a parable. Read the whole chapter lad

Nice cat.

Prepare for Christcuck denying :
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2105714/Secret-14million-Bible-Jesus-predicts-coming-Prophet-Muhammad-unearthed-Turkey.html

Jesus and Mohammad were both jews, and this is their plans from the beginning

biblehub.com/bsb/luke/19.htm
Parable of the ten minas, it most definitely is a parable on faith without works being dead. And that at judgement you will answer to your master about what you did with his gift.

It was a parable about Gods gifts given out and being wasted. Read the rest of it moron, the king gives out about ten pieces to servants and one fails him by not even depositing it with interest like a fool

>being this oblivious

>1500 year old
You do realize Islam is estimated to have been found around the same time? lol

Reminder that Judas is your prophet, and you are a Semite and part of the synagogue of Satan.

I'm pretty sure because of this parable I'm going to be pretty ashamed.

Yes it literally is
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Parable_of_the_talents_or_minas

Reminder that Muhammed was a fucking retard who couldn't into context:
wikiislam.net/wiki/Contradictions_in_Qur'anic_Christology

He gives the parable and then in 26 27 he draws the conclusion from it

A lot of us will be

See:

Islam was founded 1400 years ago
And it became globally popular around 200AD

ehh, I skimmed thru the thread and saw that no one mentioned it. What I said still stands though.
On another note, who here studies Christian History in their spare time? I do sometimes and its pretty cool.

Elohim, the word used for God almost every time, is plural.

The majestic we existing as a linguistic phenomenon does not rule out Trinitarianism, but it does leave the autistic claims of Islam shaky.

Aramic and the local variety of Greek.

There are no contradictions in the quran

This is a bold-faced lie.

I would certainly kill you though. You are a useless subhuman maggot shilling for literally nothing.

Taken with the other words of Christ, I don't know how you can interpret it to mean slaying his enemies in a worldly sense.

Well its better to enter into heaven naked then not at all I guess but I picture my self crying my eyes out.

You fail to see my point. We have manuscripts of the NT going back to 50ad~ and there is no reason to trust an altered Gnostic version that shows up later on. There were lots of heretical versions created because people have itchy ears.

>We don't follow the teachings of Jesus we don't like
Every Christcuck since ever

It must suck to be a Muslim wishing Jesus was your prophet and not some warlord, but your retarded community won't ever let you express that thought.

Fuck off Christ fag

>1400 years
>200ad
Uh what?

Why not?

Let him be right. He is effectively saying ALL of the terrorists are Muslim. So much for that "religion of peace" bullshit.

I will let some dirty roach call me a Muslim if it means he has to own the terrorists. What he calls me doesn't offend me in the least, but having to abandon another rhetoric harms him.

Entire chapter
biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Luke 19:12-27&version=ESV
He does not break the Kings dialogue to say he is giving a command from himself, learn to read.

Its a plural of 3 if you understood Hebrew.

Oh wow I just realized that's exactly like Nigger communities that force most of them to become street thugs.

Hue

Every muslim worships Jesus as prophet. Stop believing stuff you read on Sup Forums

Oh shit, I mean 200 in Islamic years or whatever.

So 1200 years ago

Muslims aren't good at math or anything really.

Jesus Christ is God.

A contradiction occurs when one statement on a subject excludes the possibility of another. The first one here is a good example. In Surah 19:67, it states that man was created out of nothing. In 15:26, man is created from clay. Since clay is something, we have a contradiction since "nothing" excludes the possibility of "clay." Both cannot be true.

All quotes from the Qur'an, unless otherwise specified, are from Yusuf Ali and can be found at the Qur'an online.

What was man created from: blood, clay, dust, or nothing?
"Created man, out of a (mere) clot of congealed blood," (96:2).
"We created man from sounding clay, from mud moulded into shape, (15:26).
"The similitude of Jesus before Allah is as that of Adam; He created him from dust, then said to him: "Be". And he was," (3:59).
"But does not man call to mind that We created him before out of nothing?" (19:67, Yusuf Ali). Also, 52:35).
"He has created man from a sperm-drop; and behold this same (man) becomes an open disputer! (16:4).

Nice digits my muslim friend