Retarded social justice warriors are mad at the 13 reasons why suicide scene for being so graphic

Retarded social justice warriors are mad at the 13 reasons why suicide scene for being so graphic

opinions Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

vid.me/iTUH
youtube.com/watch?v=i-w1GeH8KPU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I liked it

suicide is a graphic act

is there anny point watching every episode her whine about muh feelings she couldnt handle, can i watch her die in the last episode without missing something, i dont understand the hype. this bitch needed to be shot before she started recording the tapes.

>perpetually offended people are offended by something
water is also wet

just watch the passionate sex scene with her Chad bf

which one is it

that's not why they're offended, they're offended because the show depicts suicide as an action that brings retribution to the bullies that cause the suicide and you get to leave tapes and stuff that reveal why you an hero'd and make people feel bad when in reality you're too fuckin dead to revel in people's guilt

You seem pretty broken, probably might be time to kill yourself before you kill someone else.

this is why i dont like the show, its pretentious, a depressed person doesnt make taped just before she kills herselve just to BTFO the bullys who arent even bullys but just bringing the bantz

Nah I'm pretty sure they're offended by the suicide, they're too dumb to think that logically. Literally look on twitter and you see a shit ton of queers niggers and the such saying that it was triggering to suicidal people

Penultimate episode

if retarded social justice warriors are mad then i like it

You probably won't though. It's shite

Is anything as pretentious as suicide as a plot device?

i didn't mind the suicide, my problem is where it is in the story
The show is set up so the suicide is the climax of the story
I'd like it better if it STARTED by showing the suicide, and then worked from there

I can see how it encourages teens to kill themselves when that's presented as the fucking highlight of the show

post scene, double faggot

They're ass backwards about this show. The problem with 13 reasons why is how far it romanticizes suicide as this great tragic narrative, the moral is basically "If you kill yourself everyone will be so sorry!" The only thing that might actually dissuade someone from seeing things that way is the unpleasant and bleak suicide scene itself. But naturally your tumblr crowd sees something scary onscreen and freaks out about how it vaguely triggers and affects audiences. Like they honestly think the teens who are now killing themselves and sending out tapes are doing it because some blood squibs in a TV show traumatized them, as opposed to the lovingly crafted 13 hours of circlejerking about how some poor depressed chick was victimized by everyone around her and how her suicide is the ultimate revenge.

Say no more.

lol

what a slow and pointlessly exaggerated way to die, completely removes any empathy towards her and turns the whole thing into a fucking charade

Actual suicide.

not even that bad, these people r pussies

>implying there was any empathy towards her left by that point
It's a few minutes after a scene where she loses her shit at her school councilor because she doesn't want to tell him who raped her, and then she gets mad that he didn't chase her out the room. By the final episode, you're cheering that razor blade on

This. It turns offing yourself into a cool and romantic thing which is peak millennial degeneracy imo

LOL

kek'd
looking at you Autumn Snyder

End of discussion.

You either treat the subject matter with respect and show it for what it is or you pussyfoot about it and lessen its impact

it's well made actually
the only thing that bothered me was that she keeps her arms completely dry
you cut your wrist in hot or very cold water to numb and soften your skin so it does not hurt as much
So her getting in the bathtub and keeping the water running just made a huge mess abd served no purpose whatsoever
dumb cunt

It wasn't gory enough.

Those sweater puppies

Why people kill themselves in the Bathtub?
Ending up as bloated decomposing body that swims in shit, piss, blood isn't a heroic way to go.

Helium Bag is in every way superior.

thats why but yeah helium bag is the easiest way to go

Jesus, how do people cut themselves? Like I understand why but it just seems so painful.

Yea I get that but why would you want to be found as bloated decomposing corpse?

I think you just stop giving a fuck when you actually decided to take your own life
Also in the case of hannah baker she knew she'd be found withing hours
not enough to decompose or bloat up. Too bad about the feces though

I'm passing out in my chair fuck

>>Retarded social justice warriors are mad at ______________ for being so ___________.
It's like Sup Forums MadLibs every day in here.

Is this worth watching? Is it entertainingly bad or just bad?

just bad
you should have watched it sooner when the hype was alive to get in on the drama and shitposting
I really wouldnt bother now

this bitch is so hot

Ah, thanks my friend.

"Get out! Get away from me!"
>>Hmm, all that anti-rape training we get daily at school says maybe I should go. Plus, I respect what my friend/gf wants. I'll leave.
"You shouldn't have left. You're why I an hero'd myself. It's your fault."
Fucking girls, man.

because based Seneca

Why the fuck did she fill the tub so much? Great way to make a huge fucking mess.

also, in real life nobody but your family and close friends gives a fuck about you past 3 months

you cut your wrist in hot water to thin your blood you dickhead, it acts quicker

Eh, Kurt Cobain's what, 25 years and counting?

hey, nice trips

They should be mad because the show glorifies suicide.

>they're too dumb to think that logically.

And you're too dumb to read anything other than twitter. There are tons of articles about this shit.

Yeah but he was famous. You're not, I'm not either. All we have is the connexion we make.

Do sjws get angry at mexican cartel and isis videos? Like do they tweet how offensive it is and some how blame white men for it?

So the trick is to become rich and famous and then kys yourself

Fuck all this noise. If ever want to fucking kill myself I'll just jab my remington into the top of my mouth and pull the trigger. Why would you want it to be painful???

>SJWs are mad at something that isn't real
what else is new?

> kys yourself
You should know by now, being fluent in philosophy, that you shouldn't live your life in order to satisfy other's memory.

Hannah is for _____!

necrophilia

Going on a diet

Don't bully her!

>tape 14
>user shitposted and made me feel bad

bruh there's like a thousand whiny, self-aggrandizing articles out there making that exact point stretched out over the course of nine or ten paragraphs.

I'm guessing your opinion on this show has been exclusively formed by pack mentality on Sup Forums. Which is sad.

I had all and then most of you, some and now none of you. Take me back to the night we met.

They're mad because it shows suicide as a cool way to get back at people you don't like. And I think they have a point.

Why is a pretty girl getting bullied though? They should have made the main character a fat ugly loser.

SOMEONE POST THE SEX PLS I NEED TO BEAT MY MAN MEAT OFF

Are there actually cases of people killing themselves and making tapes? lol

vid.me/iTUH

pure kino

the chad gets away with it scot free doesn't he

Why cut both wrists? She already cut her left wrist twice. The effects of blood loss would sink in not long after anyway. Is it just for the sake of symmetry?

youtube.com/watch?v=i-w1GeH8KPU

Well to be fair she's ticking the fat and loser boxes, good enough I guess.

>What is Romeo and Juliet

I see you're a well read scholar.

It's not really about the graphic of it, it's about the romantic of it. This shit being so popular is a bit dangerous.

yes

She's a Hollywood fat ugly loser though

Such a qt 3.14

because she's not depressed. she has BPD. i don't know why so many people are saying she's depressed....because she isn't

just kys your you are self already.

I'm a guy. Why the fuck would I ever feel sorry for a teenage girl?

Down the road, not across the street. Atta girl!

Because she's white. If it was a guy or a black girl no one would have bothered to watch the show. Maybe a qt Asian girl but that's a stretch

Yeah I would not let my kids watch this shit.

>Not wanting an aesthetic death

A boo hoo bathtub suicide is not an aesthetic death, this is.

Being as much of an attention whore as possible, that's the goal right?

>suicide isn't real
buh?

t. real life fat uggo

Well, it is rated TV-MA so... yeah.

Really? Who is the target audience for this?

>change the suicide from overdose to slitting wrists

OUCH THE EDGE

Teenage kids.

Better razor suicide scene

Don't listen to this nerd blow your brains out as soon as you're famous or at least be SUPER nice to everybody for about a year, make everyone love you then off yourself. That'll get to those losers!