tfw the USA Olympic team got russia'd

> tfw the USA Olympic team got russia'd

first hes in star wars now hes in the olympics what can't this nigger do?

Raise his child?

>other country's flags are so generic, merely putting the colors of our flag in horizontal stripes runs us a risk that we put one of like 3 other country's flags on our chest
Wew

Anyone has that pic of a nigger kid pointing a revolver and the logo of the Rio Olympics on it?

yawn

fucking kek
i'd love to see that

now this is absolute SHIT Tier 'Journalism'
Notice the Red White and Blue? Wow it looks like the French flag too!!! That's uncanny!
What 'Controversy' was sparked Mr. Rahman???

KEK

'Red white and blue'
Such unique sentiments to display your independence

oh shit that's fucking embarrassing

nu blyaaaaaa

Hey at least yours isn't generic. We won't accidentally put your flag on our chest.

Trump will be blamed for this.

wtf i thought it was more like germanys flag... are these people retarded?

Not it doesn't, the French flag is Red Whit Blue in vertical stripes nor White Blue Red in horizontal stripes.

Its posted from time to time.
Unfortunally I never saved the pic :(

It is also the flag colors of the Netherlands...
I'm saying that this is such intrigue generating rubbish bullshit.

Breaking News: The UK Flag consists of same colors!! (Colours)

Based US showing solidarity with the ruskies, rest of the world will be BTFO when the russians and the americans unite

>red white and blue

>top to bottom
>white blue red
>bottom to top
>red blue white

cant america into sequence of their own rhetoric?

Blonde guy is packin'

It's psychological warfare. If you don't understand why they are doing this then you need to graduate middle school first before you're allowed to ever visit Sup Forums again.

people are so annoying now

in any other decade this would be cause for maybe a chuckle or teasing a little bit, but now everyone goes straight to be dissapointed or pissed, like their opinion actually matters