/Catholic/

Other urls found in this thread:

rr.sapo.pt/noticia/101922/patriarca-apela-a-integracao-dos-refugiados?utm_source=rss
catholicherald.co.uk/news/2016/10/13/pope-francis-you-cant-defend-christianity-by-being-against-refugees-and-other-religions/
nytimes.com/2017/12/24/world/europe/pope-francis-christmas-eve-mass-refugees.html
edition.cnn.com/2018/01/01/europe/pope-new-year-day-message-intl/index.html
g1.globo.com/mundo/noticia/padre-escoces-pede-oracoes-para-que-o-principe-george-seja-gay.ghtml
revistaladoa.com.br/2016/09/noticias/bloco-religiosos-anglicanos-se-assume-gay-pede-reconhecimento-igreja
estadao.com.br/noticias/geral,gays-da-igreja-anglicana-obtem-vitoria-imp-,980973
google.com.br/search?rlz=1C1AVSA_enBR705BR705&ei=ipVKWpWLA4XAwASxrouQDg&q=Anglicanos gays&oq=Anglicanos gays&gs_l=psy-ab.3..0i22i30k1l2.3919.7630.0.7790.15.14.0.0.0.0.223.1292.1j9j1.11.0....0...1c.1.64.psy-ab..4.11.1292...0j46j0i67k1j0i46k1j0i30k1j0i10i30k1.0.oWLvkw2SBXA
youtube.com/watch?v=sn3DbTyu2vw
publico.pt/2016/05/18/local/noticia/nova-mesquita-de-lisboa-desaloja-moradores-e-comerciantes-1732283
dn.pt/portugal/interior/governo-quer-mais-refugiados-em-2017-5557739.html
dn.pt/portugal/interior/governo-aprova-lei-para-legalizar-mais-imigrantes-8688780.html
youtube.com/watch?v=KWqvjDX1R6o
youtube.com/watch?v=fWXFCxsxL5k
youtube.com/watch?v=LvRI8MD7moU
youtube.com/watch?v=l5cF5GGqVWo
youtube.com/watch?v=BRfF7W4El60
youtube.com/watch?v=_jBLyIQvNf0
youtube.com/watch?v=3u1EduLH7L8
vatican.va/archive/ccc_css/archive/catechism/p2s2c4a1.htm
youtube.com/watch?v=brvH59634H8
tmz.com/2017/11/09/louis-ck-accused-of-sexual-misconduct-masturbate-new-york-times/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I wish I could be Catholic it seems so much better

hello am here to get my black muslim feet kissed

More like /cucktholic/ am I right

come to Brazil :)

Just find a Catholic Curch and say to the priest and talk that you want convert

protestants are unironically the jewish cucks of the world

Yes. I love Jesus Christ

Meanwhile, in your local protestant church

There one protestant Curch in every corner in Brazil,is the same in Chile?

I hope you guys went to church today

being catholic nowadays isn't about going to church, it's about being smugly condescendent with tacky protties

Quando é que os Cucktolicos vão parar de ser cucos?

rr.sapo.pt/noticia/101922/patriarca-apela-a-integracao-dos-refugiados?utm_source=rss

Yes, and the poorer the neighbourhood, the most likely you are to see an evangelical church.

also replying "deus vult" to fedoras annd watching them get mad and accuse you of conspiring to kill 6 gorillion palestinians

Compare Polônia com Suécia e veja quem é o cuck

We have like 5 different protestants Church's in a range of 4 blocks

All that I see are future caliphates

Hi.

Proud catholic here. I went to private catholic school and I'm confirmed.

Fuck the protescucks, in particular Americans.

*Polónia

>No one can serve two masters, for either he will hate the one and love the other, or he will be devoted to the one and despise the other. You cannot serve God and money
>Dear children, it is very hard[b] to enter the Kingdom of God. In fact, it is easier for a camel to go through the eye of a needle than for a rich person to enter the Kingdom of God!

I guess protestants are godless then.

alri

ah yes proving superiority through ranking and money, tell me how you guys aren't jewish?

Faz o que o teu Bull/Papa/Corno Manso Mor, te diz e vai chupar uma piroca de refugiado, corno manso

catholicherald.co.uk/news/2016/10/13/pope-francis-you-cant-defend-christianity-by-being-against-refugees-and-other-religions/

nytimes.com/2017/12/24/world/europe/pope-francis-christmas-eve-mass-refugees.html

edition.cnn.com/2018/01/01/europe/pope-new-year-day-message-intl/index.html

I wish that I could go to a Catholic school unfortunately I went to the public that teaches communism, feminism and degeneration

g1.globo.com/mundo/noticia/padre-escoces-pede-oracoes-para-que-o-principe-george-seja-gay.ghtml

revistaladoa.com.br/2016/09/noticias/bloco-religiosos-anglicanos-se-assume-gay-pede-reconhecimento-igreja

estadao.com.br/noticias/geral,gays-da-igreja-anglicana-obtem-vitoria-imp-,980973

google.com.br/search?rlz=1C1AVSA_enBR705BR705&ei=ipVKWpWLA4XAwASxrouQDg&q=Anglicanos gays&oq=Anglicanos gays&gs_l=psy-ab.3..0i22i30k1l2.3919.7630.0.7790.15.14.0.0.0.0.223.1292.1j9j1.11.0....0...1c.1.64.psy-ab..4.11.1292...0j46j0i67k1j0i46k1j0i30k1j0i10i30k1.0.oWLvkw2SBXA

Switzerland is in majority catholic nowadays.

Que país Católico é cuck no nivel Suécia ou Alemanha?

Portugal, Espanha, Italia, etc...
Só não recebem mais refugiados pois são Paises pobres e eles fogem para o norte

O problema não é só do catolicismo mas de todo o (((cristianismo)))

I hope you die

Na Italia tem eleições ano que vem

Portugal é um dos menos cuckeados na Europa inteira.....Ainda tem Lituânia e Hungria

>Portugal é um dos menos cuckeados na Europa inteira
Sabes lá do que falas:

youtube.com/watch?v=sn3DbTyu2vw

É vou pegar um video e falar que uma nação inteira concorda com o video

no entanto os países mais ateus também são os mais vibrantes e coloridos.

publico.pt/2016/05/18/local/noticia/nova-mesquita-de-lisboa-desaloja-moradores-e-comerciantes-1732283

dn.pt/portugal/interior/governo-quer-mais-refugiados-em-2017-5557739.html

Continua um dos menos cuckeados

Germany is mostly Catholic.
Also, the Netherlands was colonized by Catholics.

Os unicos Paises Europeus pouco cucados são os de leste

dn.pt/portugal/interior/governo-aprova-lei-para-legalizar-mais-imigrantes-8688780.html

PQP mas nem com Salazar comandando Portugal vocês não viram cucks

>not the vatican though
The vatican city is literally full

And Australia was colonized by the UK, who were themselves colonized by Catholics (France).

*teleports behind u*
heh.... nothing personel... catholic cuck...

Protestants trying to banter is ridiculous, their faith is a collection of superstitious pseudo-cults with no real culture or spirit.

Catholic
youtube.com/watch?v=KWqvjDX1R6o

Protestant
youtube.com/watch?v=fWXFCxsxL5k

>Lebanon
>Muslim
That country doesn't belong to you, moon worshippers!

It's not debatable that Catholics gave the best religious music known to humanity.

youtube.com/watch?v=LvRI8MD7moU

Lebanon was one of the first country to be enriched in the modern way.

>mfw i like catholic culture but i cant believe there is a God like described in the Bible

You don't need to believe everything in the literal sense in the catholic liturgy, we're not in the middle ages anymore.
You just need to believe there is a god. Catholicism is a cultural way to connect to it.

Absolutely agree, tho to be fair the same could be said of all arts, architecture, painting, sculpture, etc. None approach the sense of sublime divinity that characterizes true religion.
youtube.com/watch?v=l5cF5GGqVWo

>Switzerland
>Protestant
I suppose, the same way we all speak french.

youtube.com/watch?v=BRfF7W4El60

death to all muslims

Hate the game, not the player, Islam is a disease but Muslims are just regular people.

youtube.com/watch?v=_jBLyIQvNf0

youtube.com/watch?v=3u1EduLH7L8

This

Looting of the v*Tican when

Pretty much this
And I don't even believe

I have a question
how does a man saying words to water bless it? Did god give him the power to do so? How? Why is he only able to bless water and not cure the lame and the blind like the last person god gave power to?

The same way he can say words to you and bless you.

kill yourself, you fucking faggot

God or the man?

You asked for the man. So the man.

im catholic and i like muslims way better than protestants and orthodox to be completely honest

/CSPK/

vatican.va/archive/ccc_css/archive/catechism/p2s2c4a1.htm
God.

theres literally nothing to like about protestants desu but I still hate muslims more

BEHEAD THE MUSLIM
HANG THE JEW
SUFFER NOT THE PAGAN TO LIVE

Literally go to hell

Hey you know that the objective is convert everyone

muslims have more in common with us than protestants
protestants are literally atheists at this point not to mention heretics

and orthodoxy is a schismatic pagan sect

>Israel
>above Japan
huh

>New Zealand
>Protestant

Monkey religion
Sinful fucking bunch of lazy sheep still clinging to this institution of corruption.
>mr father pls i want heaven but i masturbated to my sister
>God doesn't care if you pay this fine to us every time

Too busy being a pathetic non-thinker rather than finding individual spirituality.

YOUR JESUS IS SMALLER THEREFORE YOUR OPINION IS IRRELEVANT
BAPTIZE THEM WHEN THEY'RE DEAD

You should not be taking care of your sister Sven, Sweden is dangerous today.See you later

God bless

>individual spirituality
Ah yes another wishy washy chasing feels. Report back on the long term fulfillment that has given you.

This guy gets it

Muslims and Evangelicals are on the same tier, they're both superstitious fanatics, our Orthodox friends on the other hand do acknowledge the Pope as at least primus inter pares, while Anglicans and other European national churches do at least mantain apostolic succession, meaning they ultimately derive their authority from Rome, we should work towards healing schism with those who are not opposed on principle with basic principles of faith.

Holy shit it's the same here. Why are poorfags so likely to fall for the protestant meme?

Because they prey on weakness and desperation, unfortunately the poor in Latin America see prestige in the United States and the idea of adopting their religion, particularly their "Gospel of prosperity". Their "God wants you to be rich" bullshit can appear as self improvement.

If they were Christians they'd be providing aid, not looking to take advantage of the poor.

youtube.com/watch?v=brvH59634H8

Neat cult

Ah yes another loser who needs to be a part of something "ancient" to legitimize his pathetic life.
The key to fulfillment is to occupy yourself. Something catholic monkeys try to avoid at any cost.

Nice source you've got there
tmz.com/2017/11/09/louis-ck-accused-of-sexual-misconduct-masturbate-new-york-times/