youtube.com/watch?v=FysfAPZ3Jj8
c-span.org/series/?lecturesInHistory
youtu.be/az-JR9_GOoA
youtube.com/watch?v=ZmBSE5Kg894
twitter.com/AnonBabble

:/

I'M FINALLY NOT KHV!!
just HV now.
Messed up my chance to get laid. I got her number at least.

nice, how did that happen?

hold on playing lol

Is it possible for me (male) to get a chicano bf (male)?

maybe in california

CHI
Usually i've thought during new years that "this is going to be the year things will start working out". Haven't felt like it, what happens happens and i'll hope for the best.

i've never felt like that at the start of any year

My friend invited to his other friends house party. There was this one girl who came in a group (with her cousin who is friends with my friends girlfriend). I did not notice at first but apparently she was into me. Finally notice when a couple people were dancing and she tugged my arm a bit. After newyears and gaucho ball she comes up to me and wraps her arm around me and thanks to alcohol I do it back. Later I was looking at an old ma that was in the house and she comes up to me. We talk for a bit and I feel I was a little boring and awkward but we were drunk so it was cool. She mentioned she liked country music. We listened to a towne van zant by playing it on the phone and putting our ears together. She said she preferred another artist and we did the same. This time while listening we slowly went from ear to ear to mouth to mouth. We stuck each others tongues in the other's mouth. we kissed twice. Cant exactly remember how the other one happened but it might have been when listening to towne vanzant.
Sorry, I ain't Hemingway

>tfw playing a dirty version of never have I ever and I did absolutely none of them

/blog

congrats

Lol everytime I come to this thread you and the finnish loser are still complaining about your lives and doing nothing. Don't you feel like you're wasting your youth?

i've already wasted it

thanks man

just get a hold of her again and make her your gf?

Have you finally took your own advice and just did it? Is your life great now? Are you happy?

I was always happy but yes life is going pretty well. I was just checking in and it's good to know you two will still be here for years to come.

Happy new year

a bit rude

have you started that book yet?

i'm listening to it now

>I was always happy
>I was just checking in and it's good to know you two will still be here for years to come.
Something seems a little off there. Are you sure you aren't still miserable and that you didn't just come here to try to make yourself feel better?

post country music
youtube.com/watch?v=zprRZ2wFQD4
Messaged her like an hour ago. No reply

i don't really listen to country music so don't know of any artist

Not country but I think it's somewhat similiar.
youtube.com/watch?v=FysfAPZ3Jj8

nothing but misery

it seams to have no end

A little late but happy new year

happy new year to you too. how are you?

Feel kinda shit, tired and have a bit of a tension headache. Will probably go to bed in like 20 minutes to sleep through it. I can probably tell how you are without asking

the same really

cool hf

what with you and those pictures

I never hear good things about california

because it's terrible but thats where you a shot at what you want

bump

Can't wait to be cleansed by nuclear fire, desu

Those tiny north korean nukes won't threaten any americans, except maybe guam. Also worst kim is only flexing to keep his own position, the guy is seriously nervous about coups with good reason. He also isn't 1/10th the golfer his father was.

it really doesn't it has become my entire existence at this point, i'll never be normal.

one of the things i think about is what would life be like if things do change i don't know any other feeling but this

nice dubs

free college lectures:

c-span.org/series/?lecturesInHistory

what did you decide on, the prince?

uhhhhhhhhh ok

yeah, i already started it

i post andy griffith because it looks comfy to me and i wish i had more time id sit down and watch it.

Find a white girl and give her Castizo babies.

>listening to """history""" lectures
>not listening to poor quality Gilles Deleuze lectures on YouTube

youtu.be/az-JR9_GOoA

PURE IDEOLOGY and so on and so on...

Prefer MENA women desu

why don;t you have enough time?

well when I watch television or listen to music I feel like I could be doing something better with my time. also I'm kind of older. i watch hockey and bbc world news that's about it.

cant even understand what he's saying xD

how though? i can maybe understand watching tv but no time is wasted listening to music

imo its all just brainwashing me. currently in my music folder i have saved:

alpha, burial, elsiane, emancipator, goldfrapp, skinny puppy, symmetry, team sleep

youtube.com/watch?v=ZmBSE5Kg894

needless to say i like trip-hop (a lot). you?

i mostly listen to metal but i enjoy a lot of other stuff
>trip-hop
whats that?

Trip hop (sometimes called "downtempo") is a musical genre that originated in the early 1990s in the United Kingdom, especially Bristol. It has been described as "a fusion of hip hop and electronica until neither genre is recognizable," and may incorporate a variety of styles, including funk, dub, soul, psychedelia, R&B, and house, as well as other forms of electronic music. Trip hop can be highly experimental.

We all do, but you need to take one for the team.

sounds interesting

BANE

Dr Pavel, i'm CHI

i'm going to bed goodnight everyone

good night